Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 7:59 am

Non-canon couples

General original series discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby Lyoko SA80 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:57 am

Well the way things are going now .Looks like william is going to get yumi .OxA and yet UxS.

Fighting for a world without danger

SAFEDGUARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lyoko SA80 offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby zex marquise » Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:10 pm

It's because Ulrich has no spine. His tough-guy appearance is just a show he puts on to hide his insecurity about his relationship with Yumi. He has to get back in the game! YxW must never win! NEVAR!
My other car is a gundam.
zex marquise offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Sithking Zero » Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:54 pm

... which is why I hate Ulrich. He has this tough-guy persona that he puts to the rest of the world, but he is totally useless when he's with Ms. Ishiyama. That makes him an Emo in my book, and I dislike emos.
Sig by Carth.
ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
Sithking Zero offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Lyoko SA80 » Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:11 am

Well I hope to see this not happen in the future .But .William now's your chance .Defend yumi and destory xana .then the reward. But if ulrich wakes up from his state .We are going to have a right battle of the emo's

Lyoko SA80 offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby DeadViolet » Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:33 am

Yumi/Johnny.
Personally, I think it's cute how he has a crush on her. ^^

*I'm that one crazy girl formerly known as Misha*
DeadViolet offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby knifey » Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:34 am

Hiroki/Johnny.

They are totally gay for each other. :O

Seriously why do they always hang out with each other and not other people?

You could say the same about the gang, or Sissi and Herve and Nick. Thoughts like this lead to captions and bad fanfics. Hanging out alone is not an indication of a more-than-platonic relationship unless we want to twist it that way. And twisting can be fun...

EDIT: hackers make me feel violated.
:hatguy: pew pew lazorz
psn profile
knifey offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby YDV » Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:09 pm

This is just me poking my little head in, but you shouldn't communicate by editing people's posts. :<<

........In other news. Amber/Yin? OH WAIT WRONG FANDOM ROFL.

I think Yolanda is secretly getting married to TV. D8
BEHHHH
YDV offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Andy Waltfeld » Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:54 pm

KnifeShock wrote:Hiroki/Johnny.

They are totally gay for each other. :O

Seriously why do they always hang out with each other and not other people?

Because Hiroki doesn't trust anyone else with his Gear Fighter Dendoh subs.

For those wondering what I'm talking about, Hiroki and Johnny look like hair-swaps of the GFD protagonists. Or maybe I've been playing too much Super Robot Wars again.

*supports Hiroki/Johnny as long as nobody sends me pictures*
My SN is spelled Feld, not Field. Keep getting it right, Carth.
I has opinions. On things.

Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN: Because if you're gonna ninja while wearing orange, you may as well quit taking the rest of it seriously.
Andy Waltfeld offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Lyoko SA80 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:01 pm

Could you see aeltiaxHiroki. Yumi would throw fit if it happenned. Plus jeremire would be to happy lol.

Lyoko SA80 offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby CustomMagnum » Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:13 pm

My non-canon couples I support are Jeremie/Milly and Aelita/William, even if there is little or no evidence for them.

CustomMagnum offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby JesusFreak » Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:28 pm

I support Kiwi 2/Iron Sissi. :D

Avvy by Tangent, as well as the button

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby Lyoko SA80 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:18 pm

Kiwi 2/Iron Sissi very shocking lol. AxW I could never see that happen milly and jeremire I think it would be mm maybe.

Lyoko SA80 offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Sithking Zero » Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:37 pm

Well, MillyXJeremie is more possible, partially because Milly was set up to be Jeremie's Girlfriend in Garage Kids.
Sig by Carth.
ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
Sithking Zero offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby DeadViolet » Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:40 pm

JesusFreak wrote:I support Kiwi 2/Iron Sissi. :D
QFA. :D
I can see Johnny Tamiya being possible. It sounds cute~ ^^

@Sithking: Wouldn't that be like....Pedo or somethin'? Milly's like in 5th/6th grade, Jeremy's in 7th/8th. O_O.....

DeadViolet offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Mewberries151 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:39 pm

misha-san wrote:

@Sithking: Wouldn't that be like....Pedo or somethin'? Milly's like in 5th/6th grade, Jeremy's in 7th/8th. O_O.....

^^; Surely you jest? That's no more than a 2-7 year difference at the worst. Some married couples are 10 or more years apart.
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Sithking Zero » Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:47 pm

Mewberries151 wrote:
misha-san wrote:

^^; Surely you jest? That's no more than a 2-7 year difference at the worst. Some married couples are 10 or more years apart.

Thank you, Mew!

Besides, Jeremie/Milly isn't pedo.

JIM/Milly is Pedo.

(I support neither couple.)
Sig by Carth.
ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
Sithking Zero offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby DeadViolet » Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:59 pm

Mewberries151 wrote:
misha-san wrote:

I read in the Dictionary of Mental Illnesses, Loli-Shota happens when the Victim and Predator are 5 years apart, at least.

DeadViolet offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby CustomMagnum » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:01 pm

Sithking Zero wrote:Well, MillyXJeremie is more possible, partially because Milly was set up to be Jeremie's Girlfriend in Garage Kids.

Seriously? I need to actually watch Garage Kids sometime.

misha-san wrote:Wouldn't that be like....Pedo or somethin'? Milly's like in 5th/6th grade, Jeremy's in 7th/8th. O_O.....

As Aelita pointed out in The Lake, Hiroki isn't too young for Milly. There's less of an age difference between Jeremie and Milly than Milly and Hiroki, or hell, even Jeremie and Aelita (if you want to get technical).

CustomMagnum offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Mewberries151 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:08 pm

CustomMagnum wrote:
misha-san wrote:Wouldn't that be like....Pedo or somethin'? Milly's like in 5th/6th grade, Jeremy's in 7th/8th. O_O.....

As Aelita pointed out in The Lake, Hiroki isn't too young for Milly. There's less of an age difference between Jeremie and Milly than Milly and Hiroki, or hell, even Jeremie and Aelita (if you want to get technical).

^^; I think you have your ages confused.

Jeremie is around the age of 13/14, whereas Milly is around the age of 10-12. Hiroki is supposedly in the grade below Milly's, if not the one just below that, so he's probably in the 9-11 range (with a very slim possibility of being 8 ). Hiroki's probably only about a year or so younger than Milly whereas Jeremie is at least 2 years her senior.

...Granted not a huge difference age-wise, but Hiroki is closer to Milly's age than Jeremie. *sweatdrops*

Aelita is 13/14 (and technically 23/24, if you add on the years trapped in Lyoko).

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby CustomMagnum » Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:06 pm

Mewberries151 wrote:
CustomMagnum wrote:

^^; I think you have your ages confused.

Jeremie is around the age of 13/14, whereas Milly is around the age of 10-12. Hiroki is supposedly in the grade below Milly's, if not the one just below that, so he's probably in the 9-11 range (with a very slim possibility of being 8 ). Hiroki's probably only about a year or so younger than Milly whereas Jeremie is at least 2 years her senior.

...Granted not a huge difference age-wise, but Hiroki is closer to Milly's age than Jeremie. *sweatdrops*

Aelita is 13/14 (and technically 23/24, if you add on the years trapped in Lyoko).

Sorry, I forgot to point out that by Season 04 Milly is in 7th grade, while Jeremie is in 9th or 10th. (Two years passed since Team Lyoko first started fighting XANA, and depending on which episode you go by, Jeremie and the others (minus Yumi) where in either 7th or 8th during Season 01.

Milly was in 5th during Season 01. Two years passed before Hiroki showed up, making him in 5th grade while she is in 7th. Aelita also mentioned that Hiroki skipped a grade in school, making him younger than most 5th graders. Unless Milly was in the same class as Hiroki during Hot Shower, he's two grades behind her, otherwise he would've been in Kadic sooner.

CustomMagnum offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Carth » Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:29 pm

Here's how I see it.

In the prequel, the gang was in 7th grade, as Jeremie stated (with Yumi plus one year). Milly and Hiroki were not seen in the prequel. During S1, they were in 8th grade, seeing as the one year anniversary of their meeting was celebrated. Milly is present, in 7th grade, possibly. Hiroki...I doubt the writers had even created him then. :P S2, grades stay the same, but it shows signs of being the end of the year. S3, I think the years change. Hiroki moves in, everyone moves up a grade (making Kadic a combination college-lycée...huh). Hiroki in 7th, Milly in 8th, Lyoko gang in 9th, Yumi in 10th. This is, supposedly, the current standings. But this is just my warped logic.

This would make Hiroki 11, as he skipped a grade, Milly 13, the Lyokogangers 14 (or 13, in Jeremie's and possibly Aelita's cases), and Yumi 15.

Make of that what you will.
Carth offline

Postby CustomMagnum » Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:45 pm

Carth wrote:Here's how I see it.

In the prequel, the gang was in 7th grade, as Jeremie stated (with Yumi plus one year). Milly and Hiroki were not seen in the prequel. During S1, they were in 8th grade, seeing as the one year anniversary of their meeting was celebrated. Milly is present, in 7th grade, possibly. Hiroki...I doubt the writers had even created him then. :P S2, grades stay the same, but it shows signs of being the end of the year. S3, I think the years change. Hiroki moves in, everyone moves up a grade (making Kadic a combination college-lycée...huh). Hiroki in 7th, Milly in 8th, Lyoko gang in 9th, Yumi in 10th. This is, supposedly, the current standings. But this is just my warped logic.

This would make Hiroki 11, as he skipped a grade, Milly 13, the Lyokogangers 14 (or 13, in Jeremie's and possibly Aelita's cases), and Yumi 15.

In Season 1, they were in 7th grade, as Ulrich was part of the 7th grade soccer team. Milly was in 5th grade during Season 01, and the year ended twice during Season 02. Once in Final Mix, and again between The Key and Season 3. Hiroki said that Milly was in 7th grade during Season 4, meaning that she was in 5th grade before Final Mix, meaning that 5th grade is the lowest known grade in Kadic as far as we know, meaning that Hiroki is probably in 5th grade.

CustomMagnum offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Taelia » Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:13 pm

It doesn't matter how old they are to me. They're still children in my eyes.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Mewberries151 » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:51 am

CustomMagnum wrote:

In Season 1, they were in 7th grade, as Ulrich was part of the 7th grade soccer team. Milly was in 5th grade during Season 01, and the year ended twice during Season 02. Once in Final Mix, and again between The Key and Season 3. Hiroki said that Milly was in 7th grade during Season 4, meaning that she was in 5th grade before Final Mix, meaning that 5th grade is the lowest known grade in Kadic as far as we know, meaning that Hiroki is probably in 5th grade.

Correction: In ZGZ, Milly clearly states that it is the "9th grade Soccer Finals", not the 7th. Now this seems to contradict basicly every other source that said that Ulrich was the French equivalent of an 8th grader, although it could possibly be explained that Jim allowed him to "play up" a league, because of his skills.

Personally, I wouldn't put too much stock in CL's numbering system, and definitely not its dating system. While Hiroki was said to be in 5th grade in "Hot Shower", and Milly in 7th grade, as stated in "Lost at Sea". That still only makes them, at the very most 3 years apart.

It is also important to note that only the dance in "The Key" was an end of the year dance. The dance in "Final Mix" was a Winter in-Formal dance, thus why we have "St. Valentine's Day" before it, and then Missing Link, after Final Mix. There's no way an entire summer could have passed between those two episodes.

But like I said, even the writers have admitted to getting the numbers and dates confused. Hiroki and Jonny are in 5th, Milly in 7th, the guys and Aelita in 9th, and Yumi is now in 10th grade...supposedly.

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby CustomMagnum » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:23 am

Mewberries151 wrote:
CustomMagnum wrote:

Correction: In ZGZ, Milly clearly states that it is the "9th grade Soccer Finals", not the 7th. Now this seems to contradict basicly every other source that said that Ulrich was the French equivalent of an 8th grader, although it could possibly be explained that Jim allowed him to "play up" a league, because of his skills.

Personally, I wouldn't put too much stock in CL's numbering system, and definitely not its dating system. While Hiroki was said to be in 5th grade in "Hot Shower", and Milly in 7th grade, as stated in "Lost at Sea". That still only makes them, at the very most 3 years apart.

It is also important to note that only the dance in "The Key" was an end of the year dance. The dance in "Final Mix" was a Winter in-Formal dance, thus why we have "St. Valentine's Day" before it, and then Missing Link, after Final Mix. There's no way an entire summer could have passed between those two episodes.

But like I said, even the writers have admitted to getting the numbers and dates confused. Hiroki and Jonny are in 5th, Milly in 7th, the guys and Aelita in 9th, and Yumi is now in 10th grade...supposedly.

Yeah, good point. The only thing I have to disagree with you on is that the tests in Final Mix were Final Exams, especially going with Odd's "Looks like I'll have to repeat the year line". Plus the summer vacation between The Key and Season 03 only lasted 2 weeks if Ulrich or Odd's comment is to be believed, so another summer passing between Final Mix and Missing Link isn't too out there when you think about it, especially since the characters moved up two grades since the show started.

CustomMagnum offline
New Kid
New Kid

PreviousNext