Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 4:43 am

New one?

This is a forum for anything directly connected to this website. This is NOT for Code Lyoko discussion

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

New one?

Postby Sanji » Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:39 pm

Would it be possible to have a computer games forum added to the rest?

Just wondering, if its a problem ofnot enoughs I'll help if you need it, not sure what to say/asl apart from that.
...I am the stone that the builder refused I am the visual, the inspiration, that made lady sing the blues, I am the spark that makes your idea bright, the same spark that lights the dark so you can know your left from your right, I am the ballot in your box the bullet, in the gun the inner glow that lets you know to call your brother son, the story has just begun the promise of whats to come and I'll remain a soldier till the war is won.
Sanji offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby MY85 » Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:08 pm

Maybe that could also go into the Tech forum. Let's see what Erynn thinks of this.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Star Way » Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:46 pm

What do you mean by a computer games forum?
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby Odd22 » Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:58 pm

I think he mean where we have links to video games.
A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers moved on to rap, Put this in your profile if you're part of the 8% who stayed with rock
Odd22 offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Sanji » Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:48 am

No no no, not links to games, I mean like a general video games forum, we could have threads relating to CL game theories, speculations, along with threads for other games people have played and want to know other peoples opinion of. E.g. a Kingdom Hearts thread, a Metal Gear Solid thread, etc
...I am the stone that the builder refused I am the visual, the inspiration, that made lady sing the blues, I am the spark that makes your idea bright, the same spark that lights the dark so you can know your left from your right, I am the ballot in your box the bullet, in the gun the inner glow that lets you know to call your brother son, the story has just begun the promise of whats to come and I'll remain a soldier till the war is won.
Sanji offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Star Way » Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:09 pm

Ahhh, okay. I think that forum wouldn't work well here... It sounds like something that would be better if Code Lyoko were mainly a game.

Thanks for the suggestion though. :)
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby Little Vili » Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:31 am

With that said *click*
See all the action at Penny Arcade and MegaTokyo
< Avatar compliments of Linii-chan
Why you dont deserve Aelita.
Vili+Aelita= <3
Little Vili offline
Lyoko Freak