Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 3:25 pm

New Forum-- You guys make one!

This is a forum for anything directly connected to this website. This is NOT for Code Lyoko discussion

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby DL » Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:37 pm

:shock: dude wtf?!?! they are 11 year olds! just show them that you will fight back if you need to then they will piss their pants...because I do not care how weak you are compared to another sixteen year old you are definately stronger than any of them (unless they are like bodybuilders)...omg...and I agree about the need for that section to have privacy. for exapmle you might have wanted to keep that private...as in telling no one...ever...sorry it is just hard to belive that that actually happened...I am sorry for what I said I just needed to get it off my chest...again sorry

DL offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Jazzy Josh » Sat Nov 05, 2005 2:46 am

RoDrInCuBuS wrote:Good idea.

Instead of help, how about LF Members Support for that matter?

two things:

1. Make a support team for that also

2. going off to the side, what about a general techincal help forum, with sub-forums like LF support and PC support

@Jazzy Josh on Twitter.
Jazzy Josh offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Star Way » Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:32 am

Thank you all so much for your suggestions! I've read through and I really like your ideas. Here are my favs.... if no one has any objections, I'll be making another thread soon with a poll in it, inwhich you can vote on the forum you would like to see here at LF.

Help/LF Members Support/Rant (I'm merging all these into one)
Because life is just plain dumb and unfair and uncool sometimes... But what we forget is that other people often know your bad experiences first-hand and are willing to help... or at least sympathize. That's what this forum would be for.

Other Media
(Enki would have loved this...) A forum just for discussing TV, movies, anime, and video games.

Homework Help
(If need be, I can merge this into LF Members support...) Just as it sounds. School is tough... but together, we can help each other through at least the written work part of it.

Technical Help (Computer issues)
Since this IS a Code Lyoko fansite, and the theme of that show is computers, why not have a forum for computer help? There are a lot of brilliant people around here, and there are also people who can't remember where the 'a' key is... People help each other. (Note: this would include HTML help as well, most likely.)

The voting thread will be created tomorrow (Nov. 6) and will close in three days (Nov. 9). =)
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby OB-waN » Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:43 am

I look forward to it, this is America in action people!!! Let's vote, VOTE OR DIE!!

Anyhoo, great to see LF grow!!! Very proud of my friends here.

Let's all vote and then we will see what happens from there

OB-waN offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Location: In some galaxy, fighting with my Ominwrench 8000!!!

Previous