Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 6:20 am

Valentines day!!!

Anything goes here, so long as it's clean and follows standard forum rules.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Valentines day!!!

Postby TheLQ » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:31 am

Happy Valentines day people!!

So what are you getting your girlfeind/boyfriend? Doing anything special (PG Please, BKO in BKO)?

What sucks is that I saw my gf yesterday so she can't come over today because no body can drive us anywhere (we both only have our permits). So we did everything yesterday; got her some flowers and this neat heart shaped chocolate on stick thing, among other things...
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby green » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:17 pm

":|"

That's always been my attitude about it. I don't care all that much because it all seems like stuff you could do on any other day of the year and have it mean just as much.
green offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby TheLQ » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:27 pm

teapot wrote:":|"

That's always been my attitude about it. I don't care all that much because it all seems like stuff you could do on any other day of the year and have it mean just as much.

But can't there be that one day where its special? Its just a day that couples can be together and just remember that they are in a relationship. While its not all that special (and kinda random), most people do care.
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby . » Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:37 pm

Lord.Quackstar wrote:

But can't there be that one day where its special? Its just a day that couples can be together and just remember that they are in a relationship. While its not all that special (and kinda random), most people do care.

Yeah. For me that day is the 19th of November. My, and the Miss' anniversary. Valentines Day is just a bunch of propaganda bullsh*t to squeeze more money out of the consumers.

*sigh* but the GF is all hearts and bullsh*t, so I have no choice but to waste my hard earned money today
. offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby TheLQ » Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:16 pm

D.T. Evolution wrote:
Lord.Quackstar wrote:

Yeah. For me that day is the 19th of November. My, and the Miss' anniversary. Valentines Day is just a bunch of propaganda bullsh*t to squeeze more money out of the consumers.

*sigh* but the GF is all hearts and bullsh*t, so I have no choice but to waste my hard earned money today

Damn, didn't know we had so many conservatives on here...
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Slayer » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:10 am

I hate valentines day, for the last three years i seem to have been cursed on it. I keep getting dumped on it ;__; hope every one else had a good valentines day though :)

There will be no mercy, only slain bodies and taken souls. Dont be afraid, be terrified.
Slayer offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Mewberries151 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:45 pm

I really don't get the people who dump on others for enjoying Valentine's Day with their significant others. It's just a day. And quite frankly, if you're not into all the "mushy stuff" why not look at it as "Half-Off Chocolate Day" eve? Unless you're allergic to/don't like chocolate in which case, change that to "Half-Off Romantic Candies" Day or something. ^^;

...Speaking of which, that is totally what I celebrated today. XD The 50% off makes it taste better, I think. *snickers*
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby knifey » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:36 am

I DUN HAVE A GURLFREND AND I NEVER HAVE. grr. i am so angry. this r such a big deal. c that angry face? it show how angry i r

i enjoyed this valentine's day, and i don't enjoy that many days

hating a day because of the name a lot of people give it takes too much effort, so i laugh at everyone going with the flow, and everyone complaining
:hatguy: pew pew lazorz
psn profile
knifey offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak