Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 6:33 pm

OMG, another example of Confederacy idioticness

Anything goes here, so long as it's clean and follows standard forum rules.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

OMG, another example of Confederacy idioticness

Postby TheLQ » Wed May 05, 2010 5:17 pm

Was browsing around the internet and found this:

*facepalm

And thats not it. Somebody who must be used to texting racist terms found the real meaning of his license plate:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/21/AR2010042105132.html wrote:A few hours later, the DMV agreed that the plate contains a coded message: The number 88 stands for the eighth letter of the alphabet, H, doubled to signify "Heil Hitler," said CAIR's Ibrahim Hooper. "CV" stands for "Confederate veteran" -- the plate was a special model embossed with a Confederate flag, which Virginia makes available for a $10 fee to card-carrying members of the Sons of Confederate Veterans. And 14 is code for imprisoned white supremacist David Lane's 14-word motto: "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

I wonder what ever happened to this guy. And I don't think its best to group a whole religion for bombings on a truck that can easily be bombed with a simple stick of dynamite or Molotov coctail...[/quote]
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Lyoko Wario » Wed May 05, 2010 6:56 pm

Look away, children. He just wants attention.
Lyoko Wario offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Carth » Wed May 05, 2010 7:04 pm

Lovely thing to just leave lying about in a spot where it can be photographed by the Internet, isn't it?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 0042901059

Follow-up story. With the man's name. How idiotic is that? Releasing his name in connection to a viral image, I mean...
Carth offline

Postby Lyoko Wario » Wed May 05, 2010 7:13 pm

Douglas Story.

He does not deserve such an epic name. We must petition to have it legally confiscated.
Lyoko Wario offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Re: OMG, another example of Confederacy idioticness

Postby . » Thu May 06, 2010 4:17 pm

Lord.Quackstar wrote:Was browsing around the internet and found this:

*facepalm

And thats not it. Somebody who must be used to texting racist terms found the real meaning of his license plate:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/21/AR2010042105132.html wrote:A few hours later, the DMV agreed that the plate contains a coded message: The number 88 stands for the eighth letter of the alphabet, H, doubled to signify "Heil Hitler," said CAIR's Ibrahim Hooper. "CV" stands for "Confederate veteran" -- the plate was a special model embossed with a Confederate flag, which Virginia makes available for a $10 fee to card-carrying members of the Sons of Confederate Veterans. And 14 is code for imprisoned white supremacist David Lane's 14-word motto: "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

I wonder what ever happened to this guy. And I don't think its best to group a whole religion for bombings on a truck that can easily be bombed with a simple stick of dynamite or Molotov coctail...
[/quote]

Hey so long as it pisses off those losers at Revolution Muslim, I really don't care.

EDIT: LIke how you leave out his defense that the 14 and 88 are references to his favorite nascar drivers, and that his neices/nephews are jewish. Way to spin the story, who the hell are you Fox News?
. offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Tangent128 » Sun May 09, 2010 4:48 pm

You could probably come up with a hundred meanings for any two-digit number if you reach that far...

Why not focus on the sticker instead of dealing in the license plate equivalent of Bible Codes?
(yeah, the cool links in my old sig died. :( A few nerdy newish projects are here. )
Tangent128 offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Colinahscopy » Mon May 10, 2010 9:31 pm

America at its finest...
Colin K.
-------------------
Colinahscopy offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Gadget » Mon May 10, 2010 11:59 pm

I am sorry if I seem strange for noticing this over the sticker but can that person even see threw there back window.

Also he seems to be in a handicap parking spot. Handicap and no way to see behind you SOUNDS SAFE!

P.S.
I don’t know about Virginia but that kind of sticker on the back window is illegal in Illinois.
Gadget offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Rho » Tue May 11, 2010 2:39 am

Douglas Adams Freak wrote:Douglas Story.

He does not deserve such an epic name. We must petition to have it legally confiscated.

For punishment, his new name is Edward Cullen.
"english isnt his first language, leave him alone. im more upset at people that have been speaking english their whole lives and cant write a readable sentence."
http://www.formspring.me/rholf
Presenting..the REAL Jean-Pierre Delmas!
Rho offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Jeremified » Fri May 14, 2010 5:42 pm

D.T. Evolution wrote:EDIT: LIke how you leave out his defense that the 14 and 88 are references to his favorite nascar drivers, and that his neices/nephews are jewish. Way to spin the story, who the hell are you Fox News?

You say this as if the giant image on the back of the truck and the confederate flag on the license plate aren't proof enough that it's a neo-Nazi reference. Also, third paragraph.
thank you all for the good memories <3
Jeremified offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby . » Fri May 14, 2010 10:29 pm

Fraxtil wrote:
D.T. Evolution wrote:EDIT: LIke how you leave out his defense that the 14 and 88 are references to his favorite nascar drivers, and that his neices/nephews are jewish. Way to spin the story, who the hell are you Fox News?

You say this as if the giant image on the back of the truck and the confederate flag on the license plate aren't proof enough that it's a neo-Nazi reference. Also, third paragraph.

It's not. It certainly proves he's a ignorant redneck hick, but that doesn't make someone a Nazi.
. offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Jeremified » Fri May 14, 2010 11:47 pm

D.T. Evolution wrote:
Fraxtil wrote:

It's not. It certainly proves he's a ignorant redneck hick, but that doesn't make someone a Nazi.

Did you read the Fourteen Words article? It's a white supremacist statement, and the 88 is a reference to Heil Hitler (or "88 Precepts", by the same guy who made the 14 words).

It's neo-nazism. I understand your concern about the original post not mentioning his defense, but frankly, his defense is complete BS to begin with.
thank you all for the good memories <3
Jeremified offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby . » Sat May 15, 2010 1:40 pm

Fraxtil wrote:
D.T. Evolution wrote:
Fraxtil wrote:

Did you read the Fourteen Words article? It's a white supremacist statement, and the 88 is a reference to Heil Hitler (or "88 Precepts", by the same guy who made the 14 words).

It's neo-nazism. I understand your concern about the original post not mentioning his defense, but frankly, his defense is complete BS to begin with.

http://www.nascar.com/drivers/dps/tstewart00/cup/

http://www.nascar.com/drivers/dps/dearnhar01/cup/

It's not like Nascar is very popular down south... Oh wait <.<

I don't even watch TV anymore, and I recognize the names Tony Stewart and Dale Earnhart Jr.
. offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

IT"S A CONSPIRACY!

Postby JesusFreak » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:58 am

Avvy by Tangent, as well as the button

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby matsumo itsu » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:18 pm

Lord.Quackstar wrote:Was browsing around the internet and found this:

*facepalm

I wonder what ever happened to this guy. And I don't think its best to group a whole religion for bombings on a truck that can easily be bombed with a simple stick of dynamite or Molotov coctail...
[/quote]

88 was also Hitlers favorite number.

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter