Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 3:10 pm

Birthday Party:/

Anything goes here, so long as it's clean and follows standard forum rules.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Birthday Party:/

Postby mcrlvr394 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:09 pm

Okay, some of you might have seen this in the wonderful Rant section, but oh well... I'm having a Sweet 16 party on July 17th, and it's not seeming so sweet so far. I have no ideas at all, and I'm afraid it's gonna turn out like the last 5 lame birthday parties I've had. :/

Any help you can give me would be oh so very appreciated. It doesn't have to be huge, just not lame.

I love you, my friendlies <3
RIP Bobo

lovelikewoe

~formerly known as yumi_713~
mcrlvr394 offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby TheLQ » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:23 pm

Rave?
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby matsumo itsu » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:40 pm

Going into lyoko and fighting xana?

Okay seriously now, maybe like quackstar said a rave? or even better! Throw a party where at the end the best looking girl and best looking boy are chosen? And yes I am just throwing out junk ideas but I'm not a good party planner.

matsumo itsu offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Aelita » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:37 pm

I suppose that you can be completely spontaneous about this one. Since I'm not 16 yet (only about 11 months shy), and I have no idea what people usually do for their 16th birthday, I might be able to offer some suggestions.

For one thing, you can be completely spontaneous, and have a beach party, and celebrate your birthday with a whole day on the beach. I mean, just about everybody loves the beach and would use almost any reason to escape to the beach, and I don't see why not. The ocean waves are calming, and the air smells nice, though I would have to advise you to check multiple weather sources for beaches around your area, just to have a firm basis of knowledge that there would/will not be rain on that day.

... or if you don't live near a beach, I would suggest a beach-styled party in your home, or in an area that you deem to be suitable.
Dr. Aelita Rose Schaeffer, MD, Majoring in studies in psychology. Bringing a sense of sanity in the chaotic world and a dose of support as a supplement.
Aelita offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby mcrlvr394 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:10 am

thanks so much you guys:) all the ideas in the world will help. with your help, this party will be aweshumm!!

i love you guys <3
RIP Bobo

lovelikewoe

~formerly known as yumi_713~
mcrlvr394 offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby TheLQ » Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:43 am

I think I ate sushi with my family for my 16th... If I remember correctly we broke $140 (its expensive here in KY). But I'm a guy, so I don't really care about my birthday. Just another day where you happen to get money, food, a bunch of happy birthday's, and other stuff.
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter