Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 5:54 pm

My Radioplay Gallery: Elfboy Productions

Anything goes here, so long as it's clean and follows standard forum rules.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

My Radioplay Gallery: Elfboy Productions

Postby G-Force » Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:26 am

Well I thought I should share you guys this as it's my "art" but not CL related so I won't clutter the fan art thread with this post.

Essentially Elfboy Productions is my voice acting production "studio." Whenever I record for myself or produce a radioplay usually I stick this tag on it. Elfboy Productions specializes in...

Demo Reels
Boredom Clips
Cartoon Dubbing
Script Writing
Comedy Radioplays

All projects made under this name are made by yours truly and has a talented cast of voice actors ready to leand their talents to scripts that need to be recorded. The voice acting cast are as follows. Aside from these central VAs, we have also contacts with the VAA and can bring in another actor that suits a certain production at any given time. The master voice acting list are as follows. Names with a ? beside it are users who have notified me that they wish to partisipate in my next production but have yet to either submit a voice acting clip or no role has yet to be determined for them.

Little Vili
Chupathingy
Jasmine
Lilyana Turner
Naki Otsuno (once she gets another microphone)
Tirllinka
Malunis U.
G-Force
Fallen399
Holy Knight Margo
Meberries?
OBoy?

Of course you didn't come to this thread to read all this background info. You want audio goodness. Well here it is. All the projects that Elfboy Productions has had a direct involvement in. For all these productions you need to right-click the button that says "Download to Desktop."

Fan Radioplays

An Angry Fan Meets G-Force

What happens when a disgruntled reader of the Retelling Series gets to meet the author he dispises. This was the first radioplay I ever made and the quality shows. No background music, or sound effects were used while the entire thing was improved out of boredom.

A Chance Meeting...

Two legendary celebrities meet at a local fast food resturant discussing their recent audition to a newly created television series called "Code Lyoko." Listen to their wild antics and what REALLY happened in the recording studio. Again this was improved and the production's purpose was to just show off my character voices and impressions and I was still getting a feel to voice acting at the time.

G-Force's First Interview

The Retelling Series hits it big and G-Force is asked to speak on a talk show to get his thoughts on the story he has written. The last improved radioplay under Elfboy Productions belt. "G-Force's First Interview" is an experiment of last minute comedy and random humor.

Hidden Dangers of Code Lyoko

A warning us all of what can happen when one gets a song stuck in their head, particularly Code Lyoko's theme, "A World Without Danger". This was made when I got a firm grasp of the awesome capabilities of Adobe Audition and I was finally able to use sound effects and background music. However I still had a long way to go as my microphone technique was a bit slipshod and I sounded like I had a lisp at times. Still I had room to improve on.

Nagamitsu's Speech

The first non Code Lyoko fan production I made. This was an audio rendition of my favorite extra character from Samurai Champloo named Nagamitsu who stared in "The Art of Altercation." The clip had me providing the background music as Nagamitsu had a beatboxing underling. A personal favorite of mine.

All I Wanted was a Story!

After a year in development, the Retelling Series got it's first audio production up and ready. Done in the same sprit as "An Angry Fan Meets G-Force." "All I Wanted was a Story!" explores the idea of the Code Lyoko cast getting even with the author everyone loves to hate and gives one of the lucky few a chance to try out fanfic writing on their own terms. This was a mark in my audio editing skills as I was good enough to compose whole stories and have that visual element to let the listener know what's going on. This was truly a blast to make and there WILL be an episode two. That is for sure.

Original Stories

Demo Reel

Reviewed by Matthew Géczy who said he loved it. This is my "official" demo reel. Packed chock full of multiple voices and catchy one-liners that I'll hope you remember. Probably my most polished piece to date.

In Search of a Gift

What do you do when you've totally forgot about the birthday of your secret crush and have only a few hours to get that special individual of your dreams a gift. Well if you're Raymond (Fallen399) the answer is pray to God you can come up with something decent. Another case when art imates life, Fallen399 asked me to produce this baby under a strick three hour time limit for this was a last minute birthday gift for someone. This marks the first time where I simply played the role of the director and Fallen399 became my most used leading male lead (Kinda like John Woo and Chow Yun Fat).

The VA Lesson that Wasn't Right

When a struggling new member to the amature voice acting scene asks a completely incompetent actor for advice chaos ensures. This is DA BIG ONE so to speak. Seventeen minutes of pure voice acting goodness staring myself and Fallen399. Listen as we parody such works as Final Fantasy, Metal Gear and countless other video games as we try to squeez in some bits of education just to warrent our craziness.

A joint collaboration with lifepoint1 and No Name Productions. This story displays the "lifestyle" serial killer 471 enjoys before he is called to the Kazahana Mass Family battle where me must slay his realatives to claim the fortune. I myself did not produce this as I spent more time writing the script and voice acting in it. This is the first time I ever played a dramatic role and what a character I portrayed. Requiring the use of a surgical mask and my most sinister voice (similar to the one I play to use for Dirk Kap Hwan) 471 is truly a work of art in the realm of audio drama.

Fan Dubbing

Captain Smoker and the Marines

A One Piece fandub where I got to experiment with Adobe Premiere. This was my first real fan dub clip and I really liked how it turned out especially the lip movements. Another personal favorite though still rough around the edges.

Kurahadol's Reflection

My skills with Adobe Premier improved and I became a little more serious with my dubbing projects. This clip is both longer and better produced than Smoker's as I've worked with music and eliminated the subtitles so it actually looked like a real episode.

Sinister Plans

The last fan dub I made ever since my friend borrowed my entire One Piece collection. This was the clip where I pulled out all the stops with. Voice two completely different characters and I really tried to play the sinister Kuro to the best of my abilities. Also Retelling readers, this was another voice I considered using for Dirk Kap Hwan except it would be deeper.[/]

Singing

First off, let me just warn you by saying that I've never sang before in my life. These were recorded as a way for me to say thanks to all the people who helped out in my story. Since others were going out of their way to help me, I decided to do something out of my comfort zone as well.

Aladdin: One Jump

Listen to me butcher a Disney classic. Please don't kill me.

Nightmare Before Chirstmas: This is Halloween

Now hear me slaughter the first song of my favorite Diseny movie. Who needs an entire choir of singers when you got one guy playing all the parts. God this was really hard to record. "Enjoy"
G-Force offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant