Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:33 am

The Episode Idea Thread

General original series discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

The Episode Idea Thread

Postby Carth » Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:26 pm

Just created this before ep idea threads would be banned as spam. They're cool, but there's too many.

Basically, post yer ep ideas.

Here's one of mine. I know it's a bit like Temptation...don't care. (And I promise, not all of my ideas will be Jer-centered! But...most will...^^)

Unleashed

The classic Hulk spinoff.

Jeremie may be one of the most powerful assets in the fight against XANA, thanks to his intelligence, but he does have one downside-he's not exactly the best at physical confrontation. Although not that good at it either, Herb, trying his hardest to find fault in Jeremie, teases him about this constantly. Of course, you wouldn't think he'd just take this lying down. After experiencing a rather odd headache, he seems a bit on edge-especially around Herb. After a little 'encounter' in the lunchroom, which ends in Herb lying unconsious, the gang knows something's wrong with him. And, they know something's even wronger when, when Aelita questions him, he strikes her across the face. And, y'know when they find things the wrongest? That night, Jeremie dissappears-around the same time, a garagutan monster appears and begins to destroy the city. What is this monster? How can they stop it? And where in all this mess is Jeremie?

Yep...^^
Carth offline

Postby Cassius335 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:48 am

I'm hoping for our own Room.

Anyway, it's interesting you should suggest that idea, as I've been thinking about suggesting a werewolf episode centered around Ulrich...

(Also, I assume you mean Grey Hulk, since he's the one that come's out at night.)
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Carth » Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:11 am

Well...I don't know that much about the Hulk, cept he's this Bruce Banner guy that turns into the monster when he gets angry. And he was grey at one point.

Hmm...Ulrich the werewolf...interesting...
Carth offline

Postby Cassius335 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:57 am

You know, we actually have the potential for a good bluff here. Have the gang think Jeremy is the Werewolf (or 'creature', depending on how descriptive previous sightings were) and reveal it as Ulrich about two-thirds in...Jeremie's actually trying to catch the werewolf all by himself.
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak