Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:03 pm

Let's Talk Tech II - Over a year of Tech! :)

General original series discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Where to go from here?

Wait for S3
23%
Consolidate our ideas
47%
Push for Moonscoop!
30%

Total votes : 47

Postby Astro-Xana » Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:37 pm

But what I'm saying is if Lyoko (including Sector 5) were to be recreated within the Internet and if Sector 5 will block Xana from infecting the Internet!

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Location: Fighting Xana's demon monsters in the Nexus Core Star Center of the Network

Postby Reesane » Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:38 pm

Sithking Zero wrote::arg:

THERE IS NO SECTOR FIVE. IT WAS DESTROYED. AND THERE WILL BE NO TOWERS!!

Towers were a uniquely Lyoko invention. I highly doubt that there will be towers in the next season. There may be some sort of new interface system, but most likely no towers.

My personal suspision is that XANA will recreat Lyoko.

Of couse, thats not saying he might change a few things:
"Safty? Who needs safty?":evillaugh:

It would be kinda neat to see the new sevtors/internet around XANA shift with XANA's mood..... It could also be rather disturbing, especaly if he has a reson to "pick on Yumi".... :nyeh!:
Mood today: O_o

made by CBIzumi

made by Carth
Reesane offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Reesane » Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:39 pm

Sithking Zero wrote::arg:

THERE IS NO SECTOR FIVE. IT WAS DESTROYED. AND THERE WILL BE NO TOWERS!!

Towers were a uniquely Lyoko invention. I highly doubt that there will be towers in the next season. There may be some sort of new interface system, but most likely no towers.

My personal suspision is that XANA will recreat Lyoko.

Of couse, thats not saying he might change a few things:
"Safty? Who needs safty?":evillaugh:

It would be kinda neat to see the new sevtors/internet around XANA shift with XANA's mood..... It could also be rather disturbing, especaly if he has a reson to "pick on Yumi".... :nyeh!:

made by CBIzumi

made by Carth
Reesane offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Chosen_one » Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:51 pm

You posted twice, Reesane.
The Chosen One
Consul of the Republic of Destiny
Conqueror of the Empire of Fate
I have received 2480 replied notifications.
Click here to go to my 1337th post.
Click Here to view the longest thread in Lyoko Freak history.
Chosen_one offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Reesane » Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:13 pm

Chosen_one wrote:You posted twice, Reesane.

Fourm error. Could someone deleat that extra post?

made by CBIzumi

made by Carth
Reesane offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Tangent128 » Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:59 am

I'm wondering if the "network" would have sectors, or whether it would be a Xanaduian jumble of terrain.

Will the vehicles work online?

And how come Jeremy never tried reusing the Marabounta after Aelita's memory was restored?
(yeah, the cool links in my old sig died. :( A few nerdy newish projects are here. )
Tangent128 offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Cassius335 » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:08 am

Astronomical X.A.N.A. wrote:But what I'm saying is if Lyoko (including Sector 5) were to be recreated within the Internet and if Sector 5 will block Xana from infecting the Internet!

Don't be daft. The Internet is huge. No way a sector could keep Xana out of the whole thing (and Sector 5 has never been able to keep XANA out any thing before).

Chosen_one wrote:You posted twice, Reesane.

Don't want to mini-mod, but next time that happens, could you PM her instead? She could have deleted it herself until you posted after her.

Tangent128 wrote:And how come Jeremy never tried reusing the Marabounta after Aelita's memory was restored?

Presumeably even if it didn't try to eat Aelita, it would still grow out of control...
ImageImage
---
"There are advantages in being honest about your own limitations: you gain the right to talk about the limitations of others." - Science of The Discworld 3
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Astro-Xana » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:42 am

I think it would be funny seeing if the Marabounta were to be programmed into the Internet and take over the Internet. Then if anyone were to go on to the Internet, they would notice that their entire screen is filled with a bunch of purple blobs which then break free from the screen and take over the keyboard, mouse, and the person at the computer.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Location: Fighting Xana's demon monsters in the Nexus Core Star Center of the Network

Postby Cassius335 » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:49 am

Though nothing in CL has shown the ability to escape into the real world that way yet. And it'd be more horrible than funny...
ImageImage
---
"There are advantages in being honest about your own limitations: you gain the right to talk about the limitations of others." - Science of The Discworld 3
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Astro-Xana » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:53 am

You're right, it would! Because if that were to be so, the Marabounta would take over the entire planet which would result in planet Earth being totally eaten away and gone! This makes me think that maybe Xana will program his own Marabounta in Season 4 and somehow have it materialized into the real world!

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Sithking Zero » Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:45 pm

Cassius335 wrote:Though nothing in CL has shown the ability to escape into the real world that way yet. And it'd be more horrible than funny...

That's what XANADU's Ghosts in "Garage Kids" did. However, that was completely different, and if you remember, the Marabounta was anti-XANA, and XANA doesn't strike me as one who would forgive easily, so I don't think that he would use Marabounta.

Besides, Krabes are WAY cooler then Marabounta.
Sig by Carth.
ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
Sithking Zero offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Astro-Xana » Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:22 pm

Sithking Zero wrote:Besides, Krabes are WAY cooler then Marabounta.

What makes you think that? Krabes, as well as any of other Xana's monsters, do not stand a chance at all against the Marabounta because it just engulfs and eats them right up resulting in death which is way cooler than some lame laser shot from a Krab that just injures its opponents. Furthermore, I'm sure Xana can program his own Marabounta that only obeys him and is not "anti-Xana."

Now about how Xana would get his Marabounta into the real world, couldn't he send one of his ghosts into the real world which would take on the form of that one purple sphere which would result in the creation of all the rest of the purple spheres? In other words, after Xana has completed his program for the Marabounta, couldn't he send all that program information through a wire which would result in an activated tower which would result in the Marabounta's ghost (i.e. Xana's ghost) containing all of the program information which would then circulate around, resulting in the creation of that first sphere on Earth?

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Sithking Zero » Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:29 pm

First off, I merely said Krabes were more awesome, not more powerful.

Second off, LYOKO HAS BEEN DESTROYED. THERE ARE NO TOWERS.

Third off, he wouldn't need to create a ghost. all he would need to do is materialize it using the scanners, but without a tower or Lyoko, that's not possible.
Sig by Carth.
ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
Sithking Zero offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Cassius335 » Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:13 pm

Sithking Zero wrote:Second off, LYOKO HAS BEEN DESTROYED. THERE ARE NO TOWERS.

If that's true, what's keeping the Digital Sea present?

Sithking Zero wrote:Third off, he wouldn't need to create a ghost. all he would need to do is materialize it using the scanners, but without a tower or Lyoko, that's not possible.

Then... how are the Warriors getting to and from the Internet?
ImageImage
---
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Chosen_one » Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:05 pm

Cassius335 wrote:
Sithking Zero wrote:Second off, LYOKO HAS BEEN DESTROYED. THERE ARE NO TOWERS.

If that's true, what's keeping the Digital Sea present?
My guess is that the digital sea isn't part of Lyoko; it is just an endless space in which you keep falling forever. That's why Yumi was rematerialized after she fell into the digital sea in that one episode.

Also, what makes you say the digital sea is still there? Just because it didn't appear to be sucked into the giant, endless vortex doesn't mean it wasn't deleted.
The Chosen One
Consul of the Republic of Destiny
Conqueror of the Empire of Fate
I have received 2480 replied notifications.
Click here to go to my 1337th post.
Click Here to view the longest thread in Lyoko Freak history.
Chosen_one offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Cassius335 » Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:22 pm

Chosen_one wrote:Also, what makes you say the digital sea is still there? Just because it didn't appear to be sucked into the giant, endless vortex doesn't mean it wasn't deleted.

Mew mentioned something about the Sea being present in that final shot of Xana-William-in-Black, IIRC.
ImageImage
---
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Naton » Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:12 pm

The sea is a 'digital void' isn't it? More like the stage Lyoko is built on than a part of Lyoko its self.
Naton offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Astro-Xana » Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:13 pm

Is it possible for William to boil the digital sea which would turn it pitch black and have it sizzling hot which would also make it poisonous?

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Cassius335 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:18 am

Na'Tona wrote:The sea is a 'digital void' isn't it? More like the stage Lyoko is built on than a part of Lyoko its self.

According to the episode Tidal Wave (among others), there does appear to be rather a lot of water involved too. Still, good analogy.
ImageImage
---
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Cassius335 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:24 am

Astronomical X.A.N.A. wrote:Is it possible for William to boil the digital sea which would turn it pitch black and have it sizzling hot which would also make it poisonous?

He could probbly heat sections of it (ever notice in the bath how some parts (nearer the tap, usually) are hotter than others?)

But boiling turns the water black and poisonous? What water have you been drinking lately? :nyeh!:
ImageImage
---
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Stonecreek » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:24 am

The shot Mew was referring to did indeed look like there was water under William. I am inclined to think, however,t hat this is our first glipse of what the net is going to look like in the show. For one, the digital sea never had any sort of ripples of the order this water had. Second, it makes sense that Wiliam would be there. As for the digital sea being part of Lyoko, I think it is. It was probably a space left so that the creators could make changes or add on to Lyoko whenever they saw fit.

YDV wrote:Well you see, the amount of time we didn't normally hang around BKO is kind of like potential energy, and then when we all finally came back at the same time it's like letting loose a catapult. 8D

It's all very scientifical. |D

Ah, memories...
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Anime_and_M ... hp?act=idx
Stonecreek offline

Postby Cassius335 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:05 pm

Stonecreek wrote:The shot Mew was referring to did indeed look like there was water under William. I am inclined to think, however,t hat this is our first glipse of what the net is going to look like in the show. For one, the digital sea never had any sort of ripples of the order this water had. Second, it makes sense that Wiliam would be there. As for the digital sea being part of Lyoko, I think it is. It was probably a space left so that the creators could make changes or add on to Lyoko whenever they saw fit.

Sounds reasonable.

Page 40. Not long now...
ImageImage
---
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby TB3 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:08 pm

Cassius335 wrote:
Stonecreek wrote:The shot Mew was referring to did indeed look like there was water under William. I am inclined to think, however,t hat this is our first glipse of what the net is going to look like in the show. For one, the digital sea never had any sort of ripples of the order this water had. Second, it makes sense that Wiliam would be there. As for the digital sea being part of Lyoko, I think it is. It was probably a space left so that the creators could make changes or add on to Lyoko whenever they saw fit.

Sounds reasonable.

Page 40. Not long now...

I really wish I had that episode so I could check again for myself :P
LORD HIGH TRANSLATOR!

Joined Sept. 16th 2005, Post Tally 6423 (as of January 21st 2010)
TB3 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby codeTONY » Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:27 pm

Which episode #? I'll check.
OMG Japanese desu yo ( ^.^)( -.-)( _ _)
I am the 334th user here on LF. bee tee dubs.
gay | UxO, UxW shipper | artist | writer |musician | trilingual | cosplayer | Otakon '07 attendee as Odd~ | ConnectiCon '09 attendee | Avatard | Odd's boy
My LJ!

♪♫♥
codeTONY offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Mewberries151 » Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:25 am

TB3 wrote:
Cassius335 wrote:

Sounds reasonable.

Page 40. Not long now...

I really wish I had that episode so I could check again for myself :P

I have a screenshot of it...if that helps? ^^

Planet Net?

It's the bottom part of that screen that's the most interesting...that definitely looks like water...and land of some sort. ^^
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext