Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:02 am

Episode 51 to have evil clones!

General original series discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby YDV » Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:41 pm

Hmm.. interesting. But that link doesn't work.
BEHHHH
YDV offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Darkborn » Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:56 pm

yea is does sound interesting but the link doesnt work! ahh i must see to believe!
Darkborn offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Darkborn » Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:00 pm

Wow now that was awesome!
Darkborn offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Dylan0513 » Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:00 pm

What the heck was that!??!?!
This use has been banned.

Dylan0513 offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Darkborn » Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:03 pm

lol i like the Xana-eye on the clone Ulrich. Maybe it was a halloween special? the evil ulrich was orange and black lol Halloween colors

*Edit* Anyone else notice the Overwing when the Ulrichs were running? Maybe Yumi became the Tarantula? But i doubt it.
Darkborn offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby YDV » Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:08 pm

omg.. that was freaking AWESOME!! o.O

I can't wait to see it! *is excited* lol

btw, TB3, I think you're right with the XANA possessions inside Lyoko. I don't see why it wouldn't be possible..
BEHHHH
YDV offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Star Way » Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:42 pm

In season 2 I keep seeing them do stuff that was already written about in fanfic... This reminds me of "The Weak Link" by Tellemicus Sundance...
Last edited by Star Way on Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby YDV » Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:45 pm

I'm tellin ya, the Antefilms writers are secretly reading all the fanfics, picking through them, and using the ideas that sound good. They've got to be! lol
BEHHHH
YDV offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby MY85 » Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:45 am

Holy s**t!! Nice... but now I see Odd closer... is it me or does it looks like that Kiwi is peeing?

Your-Devirtualization wrote:I'm tellin ya, the Antefilms writers are secretly reading all the fanfics, picking through them, and using the ideas that sound good. They've got to be! lol

Most likely, and from action genre and other fics as well. Although, I hardly doubt anyone could had done the boxing scene between Odd and the Creeper in Franz Hopper, and including the ringing.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Mewberries151 » Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:48 am

*squeal* Omigosh, omigosh, omigosh!!!!!!!! This is huge!!!! Looks like I'll be on the edge of my seat during episode 51. Ulrich vs XANAUlrich? I'm so there!!!!

It could be a Lyoko-based possession....but it could also be a virtualized polymorph. If XANA could send one to Earth, he probably could make one within Lyoko. As for why he's a normal Odd in the very beginning, it could be that he was trying to fool Ulrich into something by acting as Odd, and Ulrich saw through it, thus prompting a literal change of plans from XANA. A Lyoko-based possession would make sense, but technically the Tower would have turned red and then Odd would have gone under XANA's control. This video shows it the other way around. Whatever plotline goes with this, I'm stoked. *cheers Ulrich on* :D

*laughs* They're not just borrowing fanfic ideas...they're borrowing our LF post ideas! Ulrich's saber is blue, while XANAUlrich's is red. Hmmm...this looks familiar... XD If "Battle of the Fates" plays during this scene, I'm going to explode (not with anger though). Now I really want to see this episode! I can't wait to see this in action!!

Hey keep an eye out for more videos! There might be more like there were for the 5th region videos!! ^.^
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MY85 » Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:54 am

Mewberries151 wrote:*laughs* They're not just borrowing fanfic ideas...they're borrowing our LF post ideas! Ulrich's saber is blue, while XANAUlrich's is red. Hmmm...this looks familiar... XD If "Battle of the Fates" plays during this scene, I'm going to explode (not with anger though). Now I really want to see this episode! I can't wait to see this in action!!

Red... my saber!! God, they're thieves!! Okay, I'm gonna get into that fight and help Ulrich!!

Red is for dark side... Star Wars reference!! I love that!!
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Cassius335 » Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:10 am

Your De-Virtualization wrote:I'm tellin ya, the Antefilms writers are secretly reading all the fanfics, picking through them, and using the ideas that sound good. They've got to be! lol

Hope they're doing the same with the forums!
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Mewberries151 » Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:42 pm

RoDrInCuBuS wrote:
Mewberries151 wrote:*laughs* They're not just borrowing fanfic ideas...they're borrowing our LF post ideas! Ulrich's saber is blue, while XANAUlrich's is red. Hmmm...this looks familiar... XD If "Battle of the Fates" plays during this scene, I'm going to explode (not with anger though). Now I really want to see this episode! I can't wait to see this in action!!

Red... my saber!! God, they're thieves!! Okay, I'm gonna get into that fight and help Ulrich!!

Red is for dark side... Star Wars reference!! I love that!!

XD And he's wearing dark clothing too. ^^; Bloody pirates, they are. (j/k) ;) Yay! Help Ulrich! ^.^

I find it interesting though that the clone doesn't have a symbol on his back like Ulrich does on his outfit. Surely XANA could have put in an "oh so stylish" XANA symbol for his evil clone. :D
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Darkborn » Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:52 pm

i think the xana symbol in the clones eyes are enuf lol
Darkborn offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby DL » Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:09 pm

that pwns!!! that will be so kick @$$!!!

DL offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby oddsbrother1992 » Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:41 pm

that's cool when does that episode air any way's
oddsbrother1992 offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby MY85 » Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:46 pm

oddsbrother1992 wrote:that's cool when does that episode air any way's

Maybe by the end of the month or by December, since now CN schedule has changed a bit. I feel sorry for those who were expecting Temptation for today.
MY85 offline

Postby oddsbrother1992 » Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:48 pm

RoDrInCuBuS wrote:
oddsbrother1992 wrote:that's cool when does that episode air any way's

Maybe by the end of the month or by December, since now CN schedule has changed a bit. I feel sorry for those who were expecting Temptation for today.

yhea i now what you mean i came home early for it i wish cartoonet work would get stuff like that setteled 2 weeks befored it air
oddsbrother1992 offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Cecilia » Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:24 pm

OO Dude...that was so cool. XD It proves that XANA is learning and evolving in his designs.

>< Come on, slow connection...LOAD!
Cecilia offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby bduddy » Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:33 pm

Good... they saved the best idea for last. I was going to be *so* mad if they did something like this in a normal episode then wrapped it up quickly... but this will be 1 whole hour of season-finaly goodness! ^_^
I like short signatures. Do you?

bduddy offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby YDV » Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:30 pm

It's gonna be in the prequel...?

Now that I think about it, I did feel a little dirty the first time I saw this. Not only because it was a "sneak peek", but because pne of my first thoughts was "No sound effects.. wonder if I could rip the song out of this." lol I always wanted to get that tune somehow.. but it still doesn't seem to be the full version (where's the guitar? and what's with the bongos?! lol)
BEHHHH
YDV offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby bduddy » Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:48 pm

No, this is going to be in Episode 51. I believe one of the VA's said that there were no virtualizations in the prequel.
I like short signatures. Do you?

bduddy offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Next