Code Digimon? by GarageKid
Summary:

The gang never fond LYOKO, instead they learn about the world of Digimon! The group re meets, discovers the digital world, and became tamers!                     Code LYOKO/Digimon crossover.


Categories: Ships > Ulrich and Yumi, Ships > Odd and Sissi, Ships > Other, Seasons > Pre-Season 1 Characters: Jeremie Belpois, Odd Della Robbia, Ulrich Stern, Yumi Ishiyama
Genres: Action/Adventure, Comedy, General, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: Crossovers! Love them, Hate them, WRITE THEM!!!
Challenges: Crossovers! Love them, Hate them, WRITE THEM!!!
Series: Kids of a New World
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 2720 Read: 23100 Published: Mar 14, 2007 Updated: Mar 18, 2007

1. Introduction. by GarageKid

2. Enter the new world. Part 1 by GarageKid

3. Enter the new World part 2 by GarageKid

4. Enter the New World part 3 by GarageKid

5. Enter the Digital World by GarageKid

6. Anyone out There? by GarageKid

Introduction. by GarageKid

Characters: Human

Jeremie: Age 13

Partner: Terriermon

Clothes:

Real World: In the real world, Jeremie wairs a blue sweater and tan paints. (CL Style) He also wairs glasses.

Digital World: In the Digital World Jeremie waires a white T-shirt with green jeans and a green bandana around his neck. He still has his glasses in the Digital world. He also has a green jacket.

Hair color: Blonde (Digital and real worlds)

Perosnality: Jeremie is the smartest of the group, but can't defend himself like his partner Terriermon. Jeremie can sometimes be stubborn, and unwilling to fight. Jeremie was the only kid at Kadic that needed convincing to start playing Digimon. Now he is the one who helps the gang through the Digital World, by useing his labtop, Jeremie can hack systems that lead to the Dark Forces of the Digital World.

 

Ulrich: age 13

Partner: Gabumon

Clothes:

Real World: In the real world Ulrich waires a light green shirt with a darker green jacket over it with brownish paints. (CL Style)

Digital World: In the Digital World, Ulrich whairs blue army paints (Camaflosh), with a blue shirt with a royal blue paw print on it. With a royal blue jacket. He also whairs a royal blue headband.

Hair color: Brown. (Digital and Real)

Personality: Ulrich is the silent type and never talks about his past. Like his partner, Bearmon, Ulrich stays focused in battle. Ulrich (Unlike Jeremie) can fight his own battles. Ulrich and Gabumon are both great at close combat. Along with being the silent type, he has trouble expressing his feelings to Yumi. Silent sometimes comes in handy when your up against the Dark Forces.

 

Odd: Age 13

Partner: Guilmon

Clothes:

Real world: In the real world Odd dresses in all purpal. He whairs purple paints, a dark purple shirt under a light purple one, with yellow sneakers. (CL Style)

Digital world: In the Digital world Odd whairs a white shirt with a red jacket over it and red paints. The jacket has black strips on the back to resemble the black stripes on Guilmon's back.

Hair Color: Blonde with a purple spot in the middle. (Real and Digital worlds)

Personality: Well his name should tell you, Odd is the oddest of the group. Living up to his name, Odd never goes an hour without making a joke. Like his partner, Guilmon, Odd ALWAYS thinks about food. He has some pretty strange cards in his deck. Just ask Ulrich.

 

Yumi: Age 14

Partner: Dorumon

Clothes:

Real world: In the real world Yumi whairs a black sweater, black jeans, and black combat boots.(CL Style)

Digital World: In the Digital World Yumi whairs a purple T-shirt with a black jacket, black jeans with a purple belt, and white and black combat boots. The outfit resembles Dorumon and his evolve form Dorugamon.

Hair Color: Real world- Black

Digital World- Black with a purple lock.

Personality: One word, tomboy. Yumi is one of Kadic's finest fighters, like Ulrich, Yumi can fight her battles. Yumi has beaten Odd several occations through Digimon. Yumi is the only character that's hair changes as she goes to The Digital World. Yumi can be short-tempered, and stubborn like her partner, Dorumon. But she is one not to complain about her temper, instead she somewhat can control it. But sometimes she can be as shy as Ulrich.

Characters: Digimon.

Terriermon- Terriermon is a white digimon with a small horn at the top of his head. Terriermon also has long ears and a short tail. He has three green stripes at the end of each ear and a green mark representing a bandana on the digimon's chest.

Digivolves:

In-Training- Gummymon

Rookie- Terriermon

Champion- Gargomon

Ultimit- Rapidmon

DNA with Jeremie- MegaGargomon

Personality: Terriermon is brave and loves to fight. Unlike his Partner Jeremie, Terriermon is unafraid of almost anything. Somtimes Terriermon can be a handful. Terriermon has more self-esteam then Jeremie, but Terriermon is going to help him with that.

 Gabumon- Gabumon is a Wolf and reptial-like digimon with a yellow stomich and lower snout with a yellow reptail tail. He has blue fur covering his back and top of his head and shout.

Digivolves:

In-training- Tsunomon

Rookie- Gabumon

Champion- Garurumon

Ultimate- WereGarurumon

DNA with Ulrich- MetalGarurumon

Personality- Gabumon is a careful digimon that loves to fighting. Gabumon is the type of digimon that will never disapoint his Tamer in battle. He, like his tamer Ulrich, is good at close combat. Gabumon is the silent type, like his tamer Ulrich. Like digimon, like Tamer. Both can be as stubborn as mules, and both help their friends whenever they can.

Guilmon- A reptail digimon that loves food. This digimon can seem goofy and lazy, but Guilmon is a great fighter. Like his Tamer, Guilmon only has an attention spained from one meal to another. Guilmon is a red dino-digimon with little wing-like ears. Guilmon has black stripes on his back with a long tail, and long white claws.

Digivolves:

In-Training-Gigimon

Rookie- Guilmon

Champion- Growlmon

Ultimate- WarGrowlmon

DNA With Odd- Gallantmon

Personality- Just like Odd. Guilmon is a 5 ft tall dino like digimon. Guilmon has just as big a stomach as Odd. Guilmon always seems hungry. Guilmon is a playful digimon and also a childish one, Like Odd. Guilmon can out-smart his tamer and has many times. Guilmon one never knew the diffrence between digimon and humans and called his tamer "Oddmon".

Dorumon- The purple dragon digimon. Dorumon can stand three feet. Dorumon is coverd in purple and white fur. along with his small wings on his back, Dorumon also has a fox-like tail.

Digivolves:

In-Training- Dorimon

Rookie- Dorumon

Champion- Dorugamon

Ultimate- DoruGraymon

DNA With Yumi- Dorugoramon

Personality- Dorumon is a fun-loving digimon that has just as short a temper as Yumi. He can be a little on the handful side, but made his way into the Ishiyama family and is treated as a member. Dorumon was at first Yumi's dad's idea of a digimon for the card company. Dorumon is the type of digimon to do what he can when he can. He is very helpful and is great at both close and far combat. A digimon and a friend.

Now that you have read the Intro you will have no problem with the story.

If you didn't read it, it may be hard to follow the story.

Enter the new world. Part 1 by GarageKid
Author's Notes:

If you need help with the Digimon, go on wikipedia and type the Digimon's name and you can get a better look at it. Enjoy!

Jeremie was in his dorm unpacking. This was his first year at Kadic. His dad had given him his first Digimon card pack. Jeremie was never intrested in Digimon like the other kids at Kadic were. His dad had also given him a card scanner so Jeremie could see what the card did. Jeremie had never opened the pack yet. Instead he started walking around Kadic.

"OH MAN!" He heard a student yell. "I lost again." Jeremie turned to see a boy with blonde spiked hair was walking away from a card table.

"What's going on over there?" Jeremie asked the boy.

"Some kids were playing Digimon, and this one girl comes and I challange her." The boy paused and looked at the girl who was playing with another boy. "She beat me!"

"What is with this school and Digimon? It's just a card game!" Jeremie never understood the game.

"Digimon is the worlds best card game!" The boy corrected. "I'm Odd, just so you know." Odd put his hand out to shake Jeremie's.

"My name's Jeremie I'm new here." Jeremie said.

"I'm new too!" Odd said. The two boys started walking.

"What do you have against Digimon?" Odd asked.

"I just never liked card games." Jeremie said. "My dad thinks Digimon will be good for me to start playing."

"It is. There are tornaments, clubs and a lot more thinks that Digimon can do!" Odd said. "The cards were only made by the Japanese, but now the whole world plays DIGIMON!"

"You know alot about the game." Jeremie said.

"That's because it's my favorite!" Odd said.

"Even though you were beat by a girl?" Jeremie asked.

"Some people are better then I am." Odd said. "That will all change when I'm the world champ." Jeremie was interested in this game now.

"Hey, my dad got me my first deck. You can teach me how to play!" Jeremie said.

"OK." Odd said as thhe boys raced of to the dorms. Jeremie opened his pack.

"WOW! some of these cards are rare." Odd said. "You lucked out with your first deck! When you get more cards you can make you deck more powerful!"

Odd was teaching Jeremie how to play.

"All you have to do is get six of your opponents monsters out before they do!" Odd said. "But coz this is practice, we will only do two." Odd continued to teach Jeremie the basics. He tought him how to digivolve, when he could do it, what the power ups could do, and how to use the scanner.

"If you hook the scanner to the computer you can play against people on-line." Odd said. "Hey, what's your favorite Digimon so far?"

"I like Terriermon." Jeremie said as he held up the Terriermon card. "What's your's?"

"That's easy Guilmon." Odd said as he lifted up the card.

"Thanks Odd." Jeremie said.

"For what?" Odd asked.

"Introduceing me to Digimon." Jeremie said with a smile.

Enter the new World part 2 by GarageKid
Author's Notes:
Digimon and Code Lyoko are alot alike, they both have digital worlds (LYOKO and the digital world) and they both are kept secret form most other people.

The girl that had beaten Odd, beat seven other boys before calling it quits. The girl wore all black and had short black hair. Her deck was in deck case around her leg.

"Why are you quiting?" someone asked from behind her. She turns around to see a boy with brown hair and green clothing.

"Sorry, but I already beat 8 people." She said. "If you want to play, you're making a mistake."

"What do you mean?" The boy asked.

"I've played this game for four years." She began. "I don't intend on loseing."

"As tempting as that is, I don't want to play." He said. "I want to know HOW you beat Della-Robbia." The girl gave him a blank look.

"Who?" She asked.

"The first person you played." He said. "He's my new roommate so how did you beat him?"

"He was easy" She began "He always shows off, so you can take him down by useing a Power Bond."

"Easy enough." The boy said. "I'm Ulrich by the way."

"Yumi." Yumi looked around to see if her little brother was playing at one of the tables, but he wasn't. "Hey have you seen a 10 year old with dark brown hair any where?"

"No why." Ulrich asked.

"He's my younger brother, I need to get him home before dark." Yumi said as she looked for her brother.

"I have to head back to the dorm." Ulrich said. "I guess I'll see you around." Ulrich said as he headed to the dorms. When he got their he saw Odd on the bed with his cards in a deck next to him.

"I'm thinking you're Odd." Ulrich said.

"Yeah." Odd said.

"If your challanging me, big mistake." Ulrich said as he took out his deck.

"No I'm teaching a friend." Odd said. "I never got your name."

"Ulrich." Ulrich said. he then took out a binder of Digimon cards.

"Hey, what's your favorite Digimon?" Odd asked.

"Gabumon." Ulrich said.

"What's a Gabumon?" Odd said as he also took out his binder of cards.

"This." Ulrich said as he took a Gabumon card from his binder. "I have at least ten diffrent Gabumon."

"Hey, Odd sorry it took so long." Jeremie said.

"Jeremie this is Ulrich. Ulrich, Jeremie." Odd said.

"You a Digimon fan?" Jeremie asked the two started laughing.

"Of course!" Ulrich said. "Every one plays Digimon these days."

"I'm going to beat that black girl tomorrow." Odd said.

"Black girl? You mean Yumi?" Ulrich asked.

"You know her?" Odd looked supriced.

"She's in my martal arts class." Ulrich said. "Her dad works for the Digimon company. She gets to see all the tornaments and tradeing meets."

"Her dad works for the Digimon company?" Jeremie asked.

"Yeah, he makes the new monsters." Ulrich said

"We should go meet her tomorrow." Jeremie said. "She can tell us about the new cards."

"OK great Idea." Ulrich and Odd agreed.

Enter the New World part 3 by GarageKid
Author's Notes:
The last "Enter the new World" parts. enjoy.

Yumi had found her brother and took him home.

"Hi mom." Yumi said as she walked through the door. "Where's dad?"

"He called saying they gave him a promotion for his new Digimon." her mom said.

"Guess who got home early!" said a voice from the door.

"Hi dad!" Yumi and Hiroki, her little brother, said at once.

"I wont you two to see my new Digimon and game." her dad said. "My new Digimon Dorumon. and my new game, Digimon Enter the Digital World." Yumi looked at the Dorumon card. Not bad for his first monster.

"Yumi, how about giving Dorumon a whirl at school tomorrow?" Her dad asked.

"OK dad." Yumi said as she added the Dorumon to her deck.

 ***

The next day Yumi went to the card table to see Odd whaiting for her.

"Back for another thrashing?" Yumi asked.

"Lets play!" Odd said as the game begain. Odd played his Guilmon on the first move. Yumi drew her new Dorumon. Well I had to try Dorumon at some point. Yumi thought as see played Dorumon. Odd digivolved Guilmon to Growlmon and took down one forth of the Dorumon's life points. Yumi digivolved Dorumon to Dorugmon. She then played her Power Bond that doubled the digimon's attack, defence, and life pionts. To make a long story short, Odd lost again.

"Nice try Odd." Yumi said. Odd whatched as Yumi played nine other boys and won every match.

"How did you win ten games in a row?" Ulrich asked.

"I don't know my dad always works with the cards so I normaly test the cards and my brother tests the vidio games." Yumi said as she called in quits. "I'd like to see you play Ulrich."

"Yeah Ulrich step into the ring." Odd said.

"OK" Ulrich said as he was against one of the players Yumi beat. He used his Bearmon to bring him to victory.

"That was good Ulrich." Jeremie said.

"Lets go to the dorms to power up our decks." Odd said.

"ULRICH." Some one called.

"Oh no!" Ulrich said.

"Ulrich what are you doing with these losers." Sissi said.

"I remember you." Yumi begain. "I beat you yesterday in Digimon."

"Yeah! And!" Sissi said. "I could beat you though." Yumi just looked at her.

"With what? Your cat deck?" Yumi asked.

"Aren't Gotomon cute?" She asked Ulrich holding a Gotomon card.

As soon as the gang got away from Sissi they raced to the dorms.

"So Yumi, what's your favorite Digimon?" Odd asked.

"Dorumon." Yumi said.

"Why do you asked EVERYONE that question?" Ulrich asked.

"Because a persons favorite Digimon is the one they build their deck around." Odd said. As soon as Yumi went home she walked to her room and grabbed her scanner.

"I wonder what the scanner will say for Dorumon." Yumi said to herself. As she looks through her deck she finds a blue card with a yellow "D" on it.

"Uh.....What's this?" Yumi scanned the card in the scanner. The scanner turned into a purple framed Digivice.

"What's going on?" Yumi asked herself. The room filled with white smoke and Yumi hear a noise.

"Hello?" She asked. She made her way to the window to try and get some of the smoke out but the smoke didn't leave the room.

"What the?" Yumi looked around.

"Hi" A voice said. then it growled. Yumi looked around trying to find the sorce. The thing growled again. Yumi looked closer and couldn't believe what she saw. It was a REAL Dorumon.

"Who.....What?" Yumi begain

"Who are YOU!" The Dorumon said. and started sniffing her. "Human?"

"I found this before you appeared." Yumi said showing the Dorumon the digivice. The Dorumon smiled.

"TAMER." He cheered. "You are my TAMER!"

"Your what?" Yumi asked.

"I am Dorumon of the digital world. You are my tamer. I am here to help you fight the evil Digimon that will soon come to the real world. I am your partner, and hopefully, your new friend!" Dorumon gave Yumi a strange look. "The question is Who are you?" The smoke cleared and Yumi could see the Dorumon better.

"I'm you Tamer, Yumi." Yumi said. As she studied the Dorumon, she came closer and pet him. "Tell me about this battle."

   ***

At the dorms the boys were seeing the same thing. Ulrich receved a Gabumon, Jeremie's partner is a Terriermon, And Odd's partner is a Guilmon. They meet in the forest.

"OK well have Digimon." Jeremie said.

"Looks that way." A voice said the boys saw Yumi.

"Yumi!" Odd yelled.

"It's OK I know about the Digimon." Yumi said. As she got closer the boys could see Dorumon next to her. "Did they fill you in?" Yumi asked.

"Yeah in three days the dark Digimon will come to try and take over." Ulrich said.

"Add we need to stop them." Dorumon said. "The digivice you all got will let you scan you cards to help us in battle."

"Like one big card game!" Odd said.

"Yeah, only in a whole new world." Yumi said.

Enter the Digital World by GarageKid

It had been a week since the gang had their Digimon. They learned about their personalities and they all made a great team. But the Digimon could not digivolve yet and the tamers didn't know why.

"Mabe it's better that the Digimon can't digivolve." Odd said.

"Why, Oddmon?" Guilmon asked.

"What if they don't turn back?" Odd said.

"We will." Dorumon said. "Why do you think that we wont?"

"Because in the card game, once digivolved, always digivolved." Odd said.

"What ya doing Jeremie?" Terriermon asked.

"Looking for whatever these digimon come from." Jeremie said as he whent back on the computer.

"Hey guinous, Why didn't you ask?" Dorumon said.

"You know?" Jeremie asked.

"WE came from the same place." Dorumon said.

"I'm hungry Oddmon." Guilmon said.

"Me too." Odd said. "I'm go to the cafitiria and get something to eat."

"Get peanut butter." Guilmon said before Odd left.

"When food boy gets back, I'll show you how to get to the Digital world." Dorumon said.

"When we return to the Digital world, we can see who is sending these monsters." Gabumon said.

"What will happen to you guys when the fight's over?" Ulrich asked.

"Stay." Dorumon said.

Odd walked through the door with food in his hands.

"Did you get the peanut butter?" Guilmon asked.

"Yeah." Odd said as he gave it to Guilmon.

"Hopefuly that will keep him quiet!" Dorumon said in a teasing voice.

"Hello? Odd's back, so how do we get to the Digital World?" Jeremie asked.

"OK....Put your digivice in front on the computer screen." Dorumon said. Yumi puts it in front and the screen turns blue. A picture of a gate was on the screen.

"Now what...." before Yumi can finish, She and Dorumon disappear into the computer.

"Yumi?" Ulrich said as he approched the computer.

"I think their in the Digital world." Terriermon said.

"Then so are we. Ready Gabumon?" Ulrich said as he put his digivice in front of the computer. They too disappear.

"Our turn Oddmon." Guilmon said. Odd smiles and entered the digital world.

"Now us." Terriermon said th Jeremie.

"Mabe we should wait for them to get back." Jeremie said.

"Jeremie, we are just as much in this battle as they are." Terriermon said. "Now lets do our part of this fight!"

"OK" Jeremie shut his eyes before disappearing into the computer.

   ***

"Yumi?" Dorumon said. Yumi woke up in the middle of some kind of forest.

"What?" Yumi said as she got to her feet.

"We made it to the digital world." Dorumon tells her. "Your clothes changed." Yumi looks down at her clothes. Instead of a black sweater, she was wearing a purple shirt with a black jacket over it. She had a purple belt and instead of black combat boots, they were white and black.

"And your hair changed too." Dorumon said. Yumi looks in the lake to see her reflection. A lock of her black hair was purple.

"Where are the others?" Yumi asked.

"Their around somewhere." Dorumon said. "You all didn't put your digivices on the screen at the same time so you all were seporated in the woods."

"Lets try to find them then." Yumi said.

"WAIT." Dorumon said. "I took your card case off when you were out. I wanted to make sure that the blue card was still in the case."

"Why?" Yum asked.

"I'll come in handy." Dorumon said.

Anyone out There? by GarageKid
Author's Notes:
Guilmon is the most childish because his the youngest of the tamer's digimon.

Ulrich wakes up in the digital world with Gabumon by his side.

"Gabumon?" Ulrich said as he woke up.

"Ulrich! the others are missing!" Gabumon said.

"What?" Ulrich jumps to his feet. "We need to find them! They might be in trouble!"

"They must be in the forest at least." Gabumon said. "I can try to smell them out. Guilmon had his peanut butter before comeing so he should be easy." Ulrich looks down at his clothes to see he was wearing a blue shirt with a paw print on it and blue army pants, a royal blue jacket covering the blue shirt and a blue headband on his head.

"What happened?" Ulrich asked.

"Ask questions later." Gabumon said as he started sniffing the trees. "Ha, Peanut butter, I can smell Guilmon!" Gabumon follows the sent with Ulrich following him.

   ***

"Oddmon. ODDMON!" Guilmon was trying to wake Odd up. No luck, Odd was a deep sleeper. Guilmon started pocking Odd with his sharp claws.

"OW! Guilmon! That hurt." Odd said as he got up.

"Oddmon changed colors!" Guilmon said laughing. (Guilmon is the youngest of the tamers digimon.) Odd looked down to see a red shirt with a digimon hazard sign on it like on Guilmon's chest, red jeans, a darker red jacket with black strips on it and red sneakers. Odd's purple spot in the middle of his spiked hair was red.

"WOW! Who new the Digital World would have a fashion code!" Odd said.

"ODD!" Ulrich yelled as Odd turned around he sees him and Gabumon.

"Ulrich! Well I guess you found out that our clothes change as we go into the Digital World!" Odd looked down again at his clothes.

"Where's Jeremie and Yumi?" Ulrich asked.

"Terriermon and Dorumon too." Gahumon said.

"How should I know? Guilmon just woke me up. Painfully by the way." Odd said.

"We need to find them. Gabumon, can you sniff them out?" Ulrich asked his digital friend.

"Sorry, The only reason I could find Guilmon was because he was covered in peanut butter. The others will be harder for me to sniff out." Gabumon said.

"Then we need to find them ASAP!" Odd said. "Who knows what is in the digital world! And Jeremie is almost helpless, At least Yumi can put up a fight."

Odd, Guimon, Gabumon, and Ulrich ran into the woods looking for Yumi, Dorumon, Terriermon and Jeremie. In the middle of the forest was an old bridge.

"That must lead to the others." Guilmon said.

"Yeah lets GO!" Odd said running across.

"Odd, the bridge doesn't look stable." Ulrich yelled but Odd already broke the bridge and fell through. Ulrich, Guilmon, and Gabumon ran to the spot were Odd fell.

"I'm OK, I landed on something to break my fall!" Odd yelled up.

"Yeah, you landed on my back." Odd looks down to see he landed on Yumi. "I broke your fall, and you broke my back!"

"Sorry Yumi." Odd said getting up. Dorumon help's Yumi up while Ulrich and the two digimon come down to help.

"Are you OK?" Ulrich asked. 

"Yeah." Yumi said. "Where's Jeremie?"

"We were hopeing he was with you and Dorumon." Ulrich said.

"Well, he's not." Dorumon said. "And that's not good."

"We need to find him pronto." Yumi said. The trio look for Jeremie in the woods. Not knowing the danger he was in.

      ***

"Terriermon!" Jeremie yelled. The Apemon threw Terriermon against a rock.

"BUNNY BLAST!" Terriermon lonched a green energy ball from his mouth to strike the Apemon. Terriermon missed him.

"Mega BONE STICK!" Apemon struck Terriermon with great force forceing Terriermon to because close to shatering into data. Jeremie had used almost all of his cards and couldn't power Terriermon up any more.

"You....Were.....right Jeremie." Terriermon said weakly as Jeremie ran up to him. "We.....aren't strong....enough."

"I was wrong!" Jeremie cried as his partner was slowly going to shater into data. "We are just as much in this fight as Ulrich or Odd. Even as much a Yumi even if she is the best card player at Kadic! WE are ALL in this fight. TOGETHER!"

"Jeremie?" Jeremie's Digivice begain to glow a green light. "Terriermon digivolve to" Jeremie watched as his partner slowly digivolved. Suprised as he was, he never thought Terriermon would be the first of the group to digivolve. "Gargomon"

"Terriermon?" Jeremie questioned. Gargomon was a large version of Terriermon exept with pants and gun-like weopons for hands. 

"It's Gargomon now!" Gargomon said. "Gargo Laser!" Gargomon lanches lasers (Similar to the laser arrows Odd can fire on LYOKO) from the weopons that he uses for hands. Apemon shatered into data as Gargomon absorbs it the gang meets up with Jeremie.

"Jeremiemon." Guilmon said. Jeremie turns to see his three friends.

"JEREMIE!" They all meet up in the middle of the battle field.

"WOW. Terriermon digivolved." Dorumon said. The three look at the Gargomon. "Never new you had it in you!"

"We saw that Apemon, we rushed over just see Gargomon finish him off!" Odd said. "Anyway nice outfit."

Jeremie was wearing green sneakers, green jeans, a green jacket with a white shirt underneath, and a green bandana.

"Thanks Odd." Jeremie said.

"We need to get back to our world, it's getting late, Odd nearly broke my back, and we all need to be ready for Mrs. Hurtz test tommorow." Yumi said.

"Odd nearly...." Jeremie begain.

"Long story." Ulrich said. "How do we get back?"

"The same way we go in." Gabumon said "Through Jeremie's labtop."

"That's right! My labtop came with me!" Jeremie's labtop was in a green case with a white trim.

"Just put your digivices in front of the camputer screen and we're gone." Dorumon said. They all headed back.

In the real world they were in Jeremie's room like they were. All the digimon were in their in training form.

"What happened?" Ulrich asked.

"We return to our in-training forms when we return fron the digital world." Dorimon said. As he followed Yumi out.

"See you guys tommorow." Yumi said as she walked out the door.

"Oddmon! Now I wont knock you out of bed!" Gigimon said.

"We need to get to our dorm. See you in the AM Jeremie." Ulrich said with Tsunomon in one hand. As soon as they left Gummymon and Jeremie head to bed.

"Are you happy that I can Digivolve, Jeremie." Gummymon asked.

"Yeah," Jeremie said "And I'm happy we stayed in this fight, together."

 

That's the End of story 1.

Story 2 is titaled Gururumon and will be out soon!

Be sure to see the whole series!!

This story archived at http://codexana.net/lyokofreak/lff/viewstory.php?sid=150