Code Digimon? by GarageKid
[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

The gang never fond LYOKO, instead they learn about the world of Digimon! The group re meets, discovers the digital world, and became tamers!                     Code LYOKO/Digimon crossover.


Rated: K+
Categories: Ships > Ulrich and Yumi, Ships > Odd and Sissi, Ships > Other, Seasons > Pre-Season 1 Characters: Jeremie Belpois, Odd Della Robbia, Ulrich Stern, Yumi Ishiyama
Genres: Action/Adventure, Comedy, General, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: Crossovers! Love them, Hate them, WRITE THEM!!!
Challenges: Crossovers! Love them, Hate them, WRITE THEM!!!
Series: Kids of a New World
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2720 Read: 23038
Published: Mar 14, 2007 Updated: Mar 18, 2007

1. Introduction. by GarageKid [Reviews - 0] (995 words)

2. Enter the new world. Part 1 by GarageKid [Reviews - 0] (469 words)

If you need help with the Digimon, go on wikipedia and type the Digimon's name and you can get a better look at it. Enjoy!

3. Enter the new World part 2 by GarageKid [Reviews - 0] (456 words)
Digimon and Code Lyoko are alot alike, they both have digital worlds (LYOKO and the digital world) and they both are kept secret form most other people.

4. Enter the New World part 3 by GarageKid [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (800 words)
The last "Enter the new World" parts. enjoy.

5. Enter the Digital World by GarageKid [Reviews - 0] (532 words)

6. Anyone out There? by GarageKid [Reviews - 1] (1042 words)
Guilmon is the most childish because his the youngest of the tamer's digimon.