Introduction by zukogirl6
Summary:

The introduction to the series To Understand.


Categories: Ships, Ships > Other Characters: Aelita Hopper, Jeremie Belpois, Odd Della Robbia, Ulrich Stern, Yumi Ishiyama
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: To Understand
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 188 Read: 6579 Published: Sep 23, 2006 Updated: Sep 25, 2006

1. Chapter 1 by zukogirl6

2. Chapter 2 - Intro Continued by zukogirl6

3. Chapter 3 - New Girl's Point-of-Veiw by zukogirl6

Chapter 1 by zukogirl6
Author's Notes:
A new, ineresting add-on to Code Lyoko

To understand one is not easy, especially when they're not the kind you think you can trust. When you find yourself torn between people, it's not easier. Soon you find yourself telling one your most deep secrets, and vice versa. You don't know what to do when you get in trouble for it, especially with the people that share that secret, yet in longing to share it. They tell you they are dissapointed, yet they just need to know what it feels like to share their special secrets. And you and these people, bound together for the rest of your lives just by a secret, have no choice but to let that person you told your special secret to into your group.

You think to yourself, When is this horror going to end? Only in result of tears running down your cheeks. Why is this happening? You have no idea. You have never cried in your life, not until now. You want two people at once, but you know this is impossible. And there is no way around it. You must choose one person, but which one?

Which One?
Chapter 2 - Intro Continued by zukogirl6
Author's Notes:
The reason of the first chapter.

As I made the first series in LFF, I have to say the meaning of the intro, right? Hopefully the chapter you just read has drawn you mare into my FanFiction. The series this intro belongs to is To Understand. Anyway, to the main point of this chapter.

Suppose in the first part you are Jeremie, in the story I made, of course. In the second paragraph you are the new girl at Kadic, Kaitie. You are in the situation stated in the series. But don't worry, the entire series is not  anything like the intro. Just read the series to et the whole story. ^-^

Chapter 3 - New Girl's Point-of-Veiw by zukogirl6
Author's Notes:
This is my most Code Lyoko-ish series I have ever made. This is the last chapter of the introduction. It describes the new girl's life before she came to Kadic, in her own eyes.

Walking slowly to my house. Car zooms by and honks its horn at me. My mom's car. She probably is coming to the bus stop because my bus was late. Or amybe I am walking too slow. Sara catches up to me, but I don't know how I can walk any slower. She talks to me.

"Your mom told my momthat you're moving. You're going to a different school, aren't you?"

I speak, "Mom didn't say anything about moving or a new school."

She shrugs. Doesn't really care, she never liked me much anyway, no matter how much of freinds our moms are. We walk in silence, and reach my house. I don't even bother saying goodbye, just close house door behind me. Mom pulls into driveway. I look maround house. Boxes everywhere. Not a peice of furniture in sight. I realize a moving truck pulls into driveway. I run outside, yelling.

"Mom, we're not moving!"

"Kaitie, we just can't afford this house. We're moving into a one-bedroom apartment."

"Where will I sleep? Or you?"

"I'll have the room. You're going to have to sleep outside." 

"MOM!"

"I'm just kidding. You're going to be going to a boarding school, you won't have to live at home for the whole school year."

I scowl and close my eyes. Math problems whiz thruogh my head and I quckly solve each one. If I wasn't such a genius I wouldn't be standing here on the driveway, thinking of math. I would be at the park with all the other kids at the bus stop, and I wouldn't even worry about my mom's car zooming past me, and not stopping as soon as it saw me. Mom put a hand on my shoulder. I open my eyes.

"Everything will be OK, Kaitie," she tells me, "I know you'll make it through."

I brush her hand off of my shoulder and turn around.

"Nobody likes me here anyway.I'm too smart. Even my gifted teacher thinks that I do problems too fast, and gets dazed when they're all right."

 

Diary Entry

We're moving. I can't wait. Mom says I'm going to a boarding school called Kadic.

This story archived at http://codexana.net/lyokofreak/lff/viewstory.php?sid=35