Inner Workings by CLfan
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I do not own Code Lyoko,the characters,or any of the places.

On Lyoko the supertower activates,once again cloaked while Xana's plans unfold. Inside the blood red programs swirled as if they had been given power, and could not control it. Then in came a black cloud as evil as it was dark. Xana was about to attempt something that before seemed an unreachable goal. As power surged through the tower it gave life and form to a new evil, Xana's son.

Back at the Academy it was late at night and Jeremie Belpois was just about to go to sleep, when his laptop started to beep.

"Oh no," Jeremie said tired and frustrated " an activated tower."

At the risk of being caught by Jim he hurriedly called his friends and they all met in the woods.

"Doesn't Xana know what time it is,I need my beauty sleep," Odd joked.

"It wouldn't help anyway," replied Ulrich.

This made everyone laugh but Odd.

"I doubt that Xana cares what time it is anyway," Jeremie said. " Let's get moving."

Once at the factory Jeremie sent them to Lyoko and gave them thier vehicles to scan the area for the tower.

"Do you see anything?" Jeremie asked.

"Yes, I see the top of the tower we should be there soon," Aelita replied.

They arrived just in time to see a dark black figure step out of the tower, a Xana symbol on his chest.

"Who are you, how did you get here?" Ulrich questioned.

"That's no way to talk to your prince, now is it?" The figure asked.

"The only thing your prince of is ugly," Odd remarked.

At this the figure shot lightning out of his hand and hit Odd. Expecting to be devirtualized he was not ready for the searing pain that hit him.

 

 

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]