Inner Workings by CLfan
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I know his name stinks but  i couldn't think of something better.

"Silence fool! I am son of Xana and prince of Lyoko"

"You are no prince, just a monster with a new look," Ulrich replied.

"For that you will pay."

Suddenly a sword and shield appeared and with his new weapons he lunged toward Ulrich. Before Ulrich knew what was happening he stared down at the sword now plunged through him,he then devirtualized.

When he came out of the scanner he went to see what had happened with Jeremie since he hadn't heard from him. Jeremie was at the monitor wires in his hands trying to fix it.

"What are you doing Jeremie?" Ulrich asked.

"Xana turned off the monitor to where I couldn't see or help you. What happened?"

"It seems we have much bigger problems than that monitor," Ulrich replied.

Back on Lyoko with Ulrich gone and Odd badly hurt by the electric blast Yumi and Aelita had to fend him off on their own. Round after round of attacks and not one hit him. After a while they would get tired and he would not. They devised a plan to defeat him, Aelita would attack from the front and yumi from the side.

As he held up his shield to block Aelita's attack Yumi's connected with the Xana synbol on his chest. The next moment suprised both Yumi and Aelita, as insted of exploding he stood there laughing.

"Fool, my father's symbol is not my weakness for I have none. You humans have many and that is why I will eradicate you all from the face of the earth. Say goodbye because if I have anything to say about it you won't be coming back."

"Good thing for us you don't," Yumi replied.

In an instant he zoomed forward took out Yumi then Odd and Aelita as well, for the first time they hadn't won.

 

 

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]