Inner Workings by CLfan
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Later they all met back at the bench and Odd and Jeremie told the others what had happened.

"Do you think it was Xana?" Yumi asked.

"I don't think so, or we would have known about it," Jeremie replied.

"Yes but if Xana could sheild the tower's from the superscan, it's possible that a tower could be activated," Aelita said.

Jeremie had to admit she had a point. He decided that he would investigate around school with Odd, while Aelita would go to lyoko with Ulrich and Yumi.

When they got to the factory they went to the control room. Aelita then activated the auto feature and they went down to the scanners. At the same moment they were all virtualized onto Lyoko. When they arrived they were in the Ice sector and found an unplesant surprise.

"You again," Ulrich said.

The figure met his gaze and scowled just before he lunged.

Back on earth Odd and Jeremie could find no trace of Cody, it was as if he had vanished. He was getting more concerened that it was Xana and that Cody was in danger. He may not have liked him that much but he wasn't about to let Xana claim anyone's life.

"Uh, where could he have gone to!" Jeremie yelled in frustration.

"Maybe he went back to wherever he came from," Odd replied.

"That's a great idea Odd, let's go check his records."

Odd destracted evryone who came by so that Jeremie could check the records, but to Jeremie's dissapointment his records hadn't come in yet. When Jeremie came out they both left and Odd started to ask questions.

"Well Einstein anything turn up?"

"No Odd, his records haven't even come in yet," Jeremie replied.

"Oh well, let's go see how the others are doing."

On Lyoko our heroes fought back valiantly but knew they couldn't keep it up.

"It's like he never get's tired," Yumi said.

"That's because I don't," he replied.

Soon he got Ulrich which left Yumi and Aelita to fight him off.

"I don't have time for this," he said.

At this he devirtualized Yumi and jumped into a tower. When in the tower he jumped up to the second platform and pulled up the screen. When the screen was activated he entered the code power. The programs then turned red and the outside grew hard and tough, then a surge of electricity pased through him and he vanished.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]