Inner Workings by CLfan
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Xana's true plan had been the towers all along. Cody had told them to meet him amnd his dad in the computer lab where a group of xanafied people were waiting. When there the people would hold them back while Cody went to Lyoko and xanafied as many towers as possible. What Xana's plans were for the towers Cody did not know, but he did as he was told. When they made it there it was too late.

"Welcome to Xana's lab of evil, please take a seat!" Cody said.

At this he used magnetism to hurl a chair at the gang, but they dodged which allowed Cody to shut the door.

"You'll never get out, and even if you do you'll never stop me," he said.

"Yea but now you're trapped in here too," Odd replied.

"Not exactly." Cody said.

Then he jumped in a computer and ended up in the desert sector, one of the two that were until now untouched by Xana's evil. He zoomed at the speed of light and within minutes half the sector was infected.

"Father will be so proud," he said.

He then left the sector to finish itself, while he infected the mountain sector.

Back on earth they gang was fending off people left and right, even Jeremie who was beating one of them with his laptop.

"This is just a diversion we have to get to the factory," Jeremie yelled over the noise.

"Alright," Ulrich said, "on three we all charge at the door."

"One, two, three, go!"

The door crashed down and they all sprinted towards the factory at full speed, knowing the fate of the world was on the line.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]