Inner Workings by CLfan
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

When they reached the factory everyone rushed to stop Cody before all hope was lost. Jeremie materialized them all with lightning fast speed, and once on lyoko they raced to find Cody and put an end to Xana's plans.

They found Cody minutes after being materialized and the fight began. Our heroes fought like they had never fought before, they had to defend themselves while stopping Cody from xanafying any more towers. They fought him until finally he just stopped. They encircled him waiting for him to attack or do something, but he didn't.

"What's wrong, finally giving up?" Odd asked.

"No, just waiting for the show to start," Cody replied.

Just then all the xanafied towers shone bright red and an orb formed next to Cody. Inside the orb was our heroes worst fear Xana. Using the power of his towers he had built he was able to give himself a body.

"Puny humans, I am free!" Xana yelled.

"No it can't be!" Aelita said, but they all new that it was true.Xana had won.

"My dear girl, it was innevitable. Empires crumble, worlds become desolate, and heroes fall, there was nothing you could do to stop it."

After a pause Cody began to speak.

"Father I am at your service," Cody said.

As if noticing him for the first time, Xana turned to the form to which he had given life.

"How dare you call me father," Xana replied.

"What do you mean?" Cody asked.

"You are a creation to do my bidding nothing more.You have served your purpose and now you are obsolete."

At this the rage and hatred Cody had toward the world refocused on Xana himself.

"Obsolete, I'll show you obsolete."

Cody drew his weapons prepared to fight Xana to the death.

"Cody wait we can help," Aelita said.

"No, my life came from evil and it means nothing. Go and do not look back, Go!"

At this our heroes left, saddened by the fact that a life would almost certainly be lost.

The fight that was about to take place would determine the fate of the world. All that could be done was wait to see who would win.

 

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]