Since when can there be a world without danger? by fyora936
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

I sighed, leering out the bus window as we rolled off the highway to the Barnum Museum in Bridgeport, CT.

It didn't make sense. We were going with our World History class, and I don't think PT Barnum is that important in our society!

Anyways, the trip, which should have only taken ten minutes, has so far cost us an hour. God, why couldn't I be in Andrew D's class? At least they got to go to the movies! That would have been a heck of a lot better!

I'm sitting next to my friend, Jeremy Marcone, who is listening to his iPod, so even if I did talk to him, he'd pretend I was invisible.

That's what I have been lately. Invisible. My best friends (Kaz, Andrew, Brianna, Emily) have been ignoring me for about two months now.

A squirell ran past the bus, and we screeched to a stop. "Sorry! Animal crossing point!" the driver called.

Why'd we have to have a Mrs. Jane Goodall wannabe as our driver??? Why not a Mr. T wannabe?

Yeah, a Mr. T wannabe would be a whole lot better than stopping every three minutes for a 'poor, defensless animal', when it'll be killed eventually anyways!

The bus bounced into the parking lot, finally. I stood up and struggled past Jeremy to the front of the bus, so I could be in clear view of Mrs. Lancaster, along with Shannon Carter, whom everyone BUT me have been calling simply Carter for the past five years.

Then again, they call her 'Shilliam', too. Wonder what that's all about...

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]