Since when can there be a world without danger? by fyora936
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

The processing plant was humming with electricity. Metal hands moved copper pieces around. Some objects that looked like flying saucers passed around the conveyers as well, with four metal, bendable rods being welded to them.

I snuck a glance at Kaz, to see he wasn't behind me. He was backed against the corner, two giant things that looked like crabs in front of him. I grabbed a sword from the shelf to my left and unsheathed it.

The 'shing' it made, made the Krabes turn to me. I gulped, but kept the sword held above my head. I ran at them, and swiped at one, severing it's legs. There was a very small sizzling noise, and it disappeared.

I didn't realize the other one was readying a laser. It fired, and I ducked out of the way just in time. I slashed it's underbelly. It disappeared, too.

Kaz glared at me. "We have to go back to Stratford. Now."

I shook my head. "We can't. We're here for another hour or two."

Kaz paused. "Do you know of any factories that are abandoned here?" he asked.

I thought a moment, then nodded. "Of course. I played in one all the time. There was a big computer that I would play video games on, and a bg holographic projector, too." I recalled.

Kaz kept his gaze firmly on me. "Then let's go there."

I hesitated. "But, won't the others worry about us?" I asked.

Kaz shook his head confidently. "They won't even know we left." he assured.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]