Since when can there be a world without danger? by fyora936
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

I felt Kaz's stare as I sheathed the sword in my hands. I was about to replace it on the shelf when he said, "Don't. I might need to be rescued again!" he joked, flinging his hand across his forehead.

I couldn't help but snigger. Kaz was a work of art.

Kaz started up the staurs, but I stopped him. "Kaz, there's an entrance to the sewers over here. It'll help us get out a little more inconspicuiously." I informed.

Kaz grinned. He lept off the staircase, took three steps, and pulled the manhole cover off. He gestured for me to follow him. "C'mon."

I followed, and scurried down the ladder. There was no means of transportation, so we would have to run.

Run we did. To the end of the passageway. We bustled up the ladder, and came out in front of two factories. I glanced up.

Dewery Lane.

I pointed to the one on the left, then started to it. Kaz's steady footsteps followed me.

We entered the factory swiftly, and came to an elevator. We stepped in and I hit the down button. The doors closeed in front of us, and the elevator car lurched downwards.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]