Since when can there be a world without danger? by fyora936
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Kaz replied by saying Scanner, William.

The doors in front of me closed with a small screech.

Transfer, William.

I was carefully lifted off my feet. I squeezed my eyes shut.

Virtualization.

~*~*~

I opened my eyes to see I was on the ground in a mountainous area I recognized as the mountain sector of the game I played when I was alone here. Some others were loafing around.

I recognized Brianna, Emily, and Yumi, but not the boy with the cat tail, the girl with pink hair, or the boy in a Samurai outfit.

I glanced at myself. A furry gray hairball was protruding from my rear. I wore also a gray suit almost identical to cat-boy's.

My hands were covered in padded gray gloves. A small compartment was fastened to each, and I couldn't tell what they were for, because they wouldn't come off.

Andrew gave me a soft, friendly noogie. "See, you really are a Squirell Boy!" he joked.

Brianna and Emily rolled their eyes and started off down the path. I stood up and started to follow them. I could tell everyone else was coming after us.

Be careful, about a dozen Kankrelats are moving in from ahead.

I recognized the voice as Jeremie. We all stood in a defensive position as we heard a faint scratchy/scuttly noise. The pink haired girl and Emily stood behind the five of us, the fighters.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]