How Much Is Too Much? by Kiwi_R0x
[Reviews - 6]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
YOUR WELCOME GUYS! XP

It went to days, to weeks for our heros, and no word between them.

Finally, on a Sunday, with no school.

"What is going on Jeremie?!" Odd almost screamed.

"Don't bother Odd. I don't want to explain." He replied.

"But, please explain, Jeremie." Yumi said softly, "We don't like to see you like this, and with Fall break in a week.."

"If you must know, Xana's been very active lately, but he's not going for us..anymore."

"What do you mean?" Ulrich asked

"He's planning on imploding The Univerisity of Caen."

"Isn't that the school Aelita goes to?" Yumi questioned.

With a stare that meant 'Yes' Jeremie sighed.

"Oh, can't we stop him?"

'No, He doesn't have to activate a tower anymore, he can come and go as he pleases until i find a way tos hut down Lyoko for good."

"Damn, I wish Aelita was still here." Yumi sighed.

"Me too." Jeremie replied.

Yumi gave the youngest one a friendly hug.

"Don't worry, Jeremie. Everything's going to be okay." She sounded like a mother to a son. When the worlds about to end.

"Wait, I don't understand." Odd answered, "So..Xana, can go..anywhere?"

"Anywhere with computers.." Jeremie answered.

"Well, could he still if the power went out?" Ulrich asked.

Yumi now sat beside Jeremie at the table they were sitting at.

"Uh, I'm not one hundred percent sure, but I don't think so..but either way, we can't cut the power to UC! If we were caught-"

"We know..We know." Odd sighed, "Oh,well."

"We can't give up." Yumi urged. She knew how they felt. Moving to a different school, new teachers, more hours OF school, new principal. She got used to it, but her friends..not so much.

"She's right." Ulrich always stuck by Yumi, he could hate some or be hated BY some for it, he could even think it was the worst idea ever, but Yumi was his girlfriend now. He loved her; She loved him. She already knew the 12th grade teachers by heart already, and already getting to know the College teachers.

As weird as this may sound, but is true in parts of France. Senior High (11th+12th) has the same campus as one College, you don't HAVE to go to it,but if you don't you better have an excuse..and 'It's TO FAR away' isn't really going to work.

"What do we do?" Odd asked, always clue-less. Somethings won't ever change like his horrible grades.

"We wait, and work, and keep up with the school. None of the less, I don't wish to repeated 12th or Acidemption***." Jeremie sighed.

"Oh yeah."

"Alright, it's noon now guys, How about we go to someone's dorm about now and check this out?" Yumi asked.

"By someone's you mean mine don't you?" Jeremie looked at her.

She smiled.

"Not really, but your volunteering."

"Alright. Let's go."

. . .

"How much have you searched through?" Ulrich asked looking at the screen.

"12.3 Mega bites..it doesn't sound like much, but trust me, it's more than you think." Jeremie sighed..again. Today, no, this week...no, This month just wasn't for him today. Yumi couldn't help but feel sorry for him. The two other boys were getting rather annoyed with this.

"I bet so." Odd replied, "Oh DAMN IT!"

"What?"

"I forgot, I have math tutoring today!!" Odd quickly grabbed his backpack and leaped into the hallway.

"Somethings won't ever change, I suppose." Yumi snickered.

Ulrich smiled at her, as Jeremie chucked.

Ulrich knew she was trying to lift weights off Jeremie's shoulders. That was what she does. She was the..parent of the rest of them. The gardian. A person you don't even have to know, and know she's cares for you.

He thoughts were broken as Yumi kissed his cheek.

"I forgot this morning." She whispered.

"I did too."

Jeremie could hear the whispering, but decided to ignore it. He knew how those moments for them meant so much. It reminded him of Aelita, even worse right about now, but he shook her out of his memory and back on Xana.

Now, Ulrich kissed Yumi back. She hugged her arms around his neck. His hands rested on her hips. They seemed to have forgotten Jeremie right in front of them for Yumi started pushing Ulrich to the bed.

He toppled over, and with a THUMP He fell. Jeremie quickly swung around to see the making out couple.

"Could..we stay on target guys?" He asked.

Reality hit Yumi quick and hard, and she jumped up, helping Ulrich up as well.

"Sorry about that, Jeremie." She apologized.

"It's nothing. It's more cute than digusting if you ask me." Jeremie smiled as he looked back at the computer.

"Maybe you could come to my dorm, tonight." Yumi whispered. Having her own dorm ROCKED.

"Not tonight, I have so much homework for Monday you wouldn't believe it."

"Project?"

"Yup."

"Thought so."

Jeremie shook his head.

"Forget this guys." He got up, "I'll let you to your romance." and left.

The two shrugged.

"What did we do?"


A/N: If your happy and you know it review! REVIEW! I love you all! in a best friend kinda way!

Acidemption- When you repeat a semester for College.


~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]