How Much Is Too Much? by Kiwi_R0x
[Reviews - 6]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay, at first This chapter was a little strange..now I changed it up!

"I can't believe it!" Jeremie started, it was late at night now and his two best friends were trying to calm him down.

"Well, Jeremie..I mean, She had the right." Odd replied.

"But she knew I loved her!"

"Jeremie! Think about it!" Ulrich answered, "It does make sence."

"I guess your right." Jeremie sighed

The door opened. Exposing Jason.

"Heylo there." He waved, "The girls were wonderin' if you have an extra pillow.."

"Yeah here." Jeremie tossed the pillow to him a little too hard.

"Hey, dude. You okay?" Jason asked catching the pillow.

"Yeah, he's fine." Odd nodded.

"Good." Jason replied firmly.

"Better question." Ulrich started, "Are YOU okay?"

"I'm just so fuckin' peppy." Jason answered, "I doubt Aelita even cares for me."

"Huh?"

"Look, I barely know you guys. So I won't explain right away." He turned to Jeremie, "You stay ten feet away from her."

"Excuse me?" Jeremie asked.

"You heard me. You keep youself away from her at all times." Jason threatened.

"Wait, Jason, right? Calm down!" Odd started.

"She still has damn feelings for you, and I don't want that. She needs to love me now. You stay the hell away from her." And with that he left.

"Crap." Jeremie stated.

"I know." Ulrich answered, "He's not the best guy. But.."

"I'm gonna kill him!" Jeremie stood up.

"No, Wait. Jeremie. Kill him. Have fun, but not tonight."  Odd replied.

"Yeah..work on something else." Ulrich mentioned, "You still have Xana to worry over."

"Yea. Yea. Good idea." Jeremie calmed himself down. He knew he, Jeremie Belpois, wasn't a guy to blow up about that. No, that was Ulrich, not him.

He sat back down breathing a little faster than normal but he gained his cool again and typed away on the computer.

XxX

"I'm back." Jason smiled with the pillow in his hand.

"Thanks..uh..uhh.." Yumi stuttered.

"Jason." He nodded.

"Jason. Right." Yumi reapeted.

He cuddled next to Aelita.

"Aren't they just so cute?" Kim asked Yumi.

The black haired girl nodded.

Jeremie opened the door this time. He decided right now in front of the girls would be the best time to confront him.

"Just the best couple I've known." Yumi replied.

Their backs were turned to the door and Jeremie wasn't loud enough.

"I suppose."

He sighed and closed the door.

If he waited a few more second he would've seen Aelita push Jason away and hear her say:

"Jason, your not my boyfriend."

"I'm not?"

"He's not?"

"No, your not. I still love Jeremie..and now that i can see him, I want to talk to him. You didn't have to come."

Yumi stared at the now blonde headed girl. That can't be Aelita. No way. She's much more shy and much more polite. Something happened to her friend. Something horrible happened to her friend and this..clone or something took her place.

"Aelita..are you okay?" She finally asked.

"Just fine,Yumi."

"Aelita..but..but you kissed me."

"She pushed me into you!" Aelita replied, "I'm going to find Jeremie."

"Why?"

"I'm going to tell him I still love him."

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]