How Much Is Too Much? by Kiwi_R0x
[Reviews - 6]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alright this chapter is a bit longer than most, but don't let it fool you.

'Aelita walked down the hallway.

'Jeremie's dorm was 312 right? No, wait. It was 213, no..that's not right. That's upstairs for the girl's dorms. Was it 321? No, no. Pretty sure it was 312...Maybe it was 311 or 313.'

Aelita was confusing herself already looking down the hallway.

'There's 312..Should I knock? Maybe I should- No. What if it's the wrong dorm? What am I supposed to say?!'

"Hey there Aelita!" Odd greeted her, "What're you doing on this side of campus? Yumi's dorm's on the other side."

"I know." She answered a little frightened, "I was-l-looking for Jeremie. I can't seem to remember his dorm number."

"It's 312, right there. To the right. Be nice to him, ya here? He's been having a bad day."

"Thank you. I will." Aelita smiled and waved to Odd.

'Odd's gotten a little cuter over the past few months. Wait! No! I came to see Jeremie!'

Aelita shyly knocked on the door.

"Yeah? It's open." Jeremie called thinking it was Ulrich or Odd.

Aelita opened the door and walked in.

"Hello Jeremie."

"Aelita?" He turned, "Oh..Hey. I thought it was Ulrich..maybe Odd."

"Sorry I had to dissapoint you."

"Dissapoint me? You could never dissapoint me."

She smiled,

"I need to tell you something." They said at the same time.

"Oh, uh, You first Jeremie."

"Uh, No. It's okay, I insist you go first."

"You."

"Fine, Jason came in earlier today asking for a pillow and he told me I couldn't come ten feet from you."

"We're less than that." She answered, "What is he going to do?"

"He is your b-boyfriend, isn't he?"

"So he likes to think as himself."

"What do you mean?"

"Jeremie. I love you."

"Huh?"

"I love you."

Jeremie froze up. He knew what he was supposed to say now. He knew the four words. He wanted to say it. He had to say it, but..he didn't.

His silence made Aelita's smile fade.

"Okay..well. Good night Jeremie." She got up and walked to the door, "Sorry I wasted your time."

"You didn't waste my time."

"Then tell me, how do you feel about me?"

"Aelita..I- I think our relationship is wrecked up." Jeremie answered.

"I know, I tried to fix it and you, you say nothing. Good night Jeremie."

"But-"

"GOOD night Jeremie." And she left.

The boy hit his head against his computer screen.

"You idiot. You idiot!!" He reapted, "You love her you know that! Why didn't you tell her?! ARG!"

The computer componded a voice:

"Destination- Lyoko."

Jeremie looked up.

On his computer screen:

Subject: Lyoko
Terminate? Yes/No

"Oh my god! If found it!" He smiled and glared upon the few words on the screen, He clicked on it's properties.

"Looks just fine." He clicked Terminate and Lyoko shut off and deleted itself. Xana with it.

XxX

Aelita walked back to Yumi's dorm but fell into her room wether of walking in.

"Aelita? Aelita?!?" Kim screamed.

"What happened?"

"Oh damn it Jeremie!" Yumi jumped up, "I'll be right back."

"WHAT did that stupid punk Jeremie do?!" Jason asked.

"I don't know. But he knows everything about her, He'll know."

"I'm coming with you. I want to talk to him."

"No you stay here. With Kim and Aelita. You stay here."

"No way."

"Look Jason, you listen to me right now or I'll slap you so hard.." Yumi didn't have to finish Jason looked to terrified and kneeled beside Aelita's sleeping body.

XxX

Knock Knock Knock!

"Uh huh?" Jeremie opened the door a smile on his face.

"GAH JEREMIE!" Yumi clawed him and pinned him against the wall.

"What's going on?" Ulrich and Odd walked in, "Whoa. Explain please."

"What'd I do?!"

"You killed Aelita!" She cried, "I know you didn't like very much anymore but you didn't have to kill her!!!"

"Kill her?" Odd reapted, "What do you mean?"

"She dropped dead in my dorm. WHAT DID YOU DO?!?" She yelled at him.

Jeremie looked at her confused. Yumi was usually the one calming him down and now she's the one firing him up. Something wasn't right.

"Oh...crap." Jeremie stated.

"What did you DO?!"

"I found a way to shut down Lyoko and I did, but..we relased Aelita from Xana! That shouldn't have killed her!"

"But it did, Jeremie! It did! You-You- You...MURDER!"

"Shh. Shh! Yumi!!" Ulrich came closer trying to calm her down, "The walls have ears...clam down."

"I can't! That bastard killed her!'

"I can fix it, Yumi. I can." Jeremie reassured her.

"You better." Yumi looked like she was going to attack her friend.

"Yumi. Yumi! Calm down!" Ulrich talked to her softly, "He can fix it. Everything's fine."

"I'm sorry." Yumi apologized, "Sorry Jeremie. It just scared me so much that Aelita's gone."

"It's alright." Jeremie brushed off his shirt as he walked over to teh computer, "Damn. Your right Yumi. I AM an idiot!"

"What? What?!"

"We only released Aelita from Xana."

"Yeah.."

"We didn't release Xana from Aelita!!"

"What?!"

"In order to mess up her code. Xana implanted something and took something away."

"Erm..kay."

"We found and gave Aelita back her code, but Xana's still inside Aelita!"

"Xana! Why must he be so smart?!"

XxX

"I can't believe it." Kim sighed feeling Aelita's heart beat slow..and slow...and slow.

"How could Jeremie kill her?"

"I don't know."

"If she dies, Jeremie's the next one dying."

"Jason, don't talk like that."

"I'm serious. I'm really going to kill him. I have to."

XxX

"It'll take awhile." Jeremie answered

"We don't HAVE awhile!"

"I know. I know. Don't worry. I'll go over to the factory tonight, I'll access Lyoko from there and turn it back on.

"Please hurry." Yumi pleaded.

"No, Yumi. I'm going to take my time to save her. I'm going right now." Jeremie opened the door, "Yipe! Mr...Nickles...How nice to see you!"

"Uh huh." Mr.Nickles answered, "I bet so. Few questions for you kids."

"Yes?"

"1. Yumi Ishiyama what are you doing on the oppisite part of campus in a boy's dorm?"

"Oh..I- well."

"She's helping me with my Chemistry." Jeremie fibbed.

"Oh really? Della Robbia, Stern, what about you?"

"We're studying together."

"Hmm..Then where are you going?"

"...I was going to..to..."

"Go to the library to see if he could check out a chemsitry book real quickly."

"At seven?"

"It closes at seven thirty! I have to hurry!" Jeremie replied.

"..Okay." Mr.Nickles walked away.

"Oh, god. That was TOO close." Odd sighed.

"Yah. I'm leaving." Yumi replied.

"We should all. Contact us, Jeremie."

"Mmm Hmm."

A/N: Okay, so that's the end of this chapter. YAY! Or..uhh NO!! R&R! I love reading your reviews! Speak your minds!

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]