How Much Is Too Much? by Kiwi_R0x
[Reviews - 6]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here you guys go. Now HERE'S when you all will hate me: I had this chapter already done for a moth and a half, I was just to busy writing up to finish this book already, I didn't want to type it! =]

Jeremie was up for the next 36 hours trying to find a way to keep Aelita alive.

Luckily, Yumi carried her friend's dead body to Jeremie's room, so he could see her movement, if any, when he did something.

He has yet to go to the supercomputer, thanks to Mr. Nickles and his stricter policy. Some smart kids these days, jumped the gate and went partying the day before Aelita dropped dead, and the principal was camara's watching the gates.

Jeremie was getting fed up and angry with this. He wanted Aelita alive more than ever.

"Come on, please. Please?" Jeremie begged as he downloaded his last file. This was his last hope. If this didn't work, he couldn't help Aelita from his spot in his dorm. It would be another week or so before he could sneak out into town to get to the super computer- and with no idea on how Aelita's time barrier is going to break, a week may just be too late. Also to note: Aelita had to be back at her school in six days, 11 minutes, and 32 seconds. (But who's counting, right?)

Hey, 36 hours ago, might have just been too late.

DING!

The computer binged with success and!

OH MY GOD!

...She didn't awake.

Aelita's poor body was still lying on the bed on Jeremie's right.

He screamed in his head, and kicked the bed post with his foot.

He got up too quickly, and made the chair fall, and he paced up and down.

Time for some serious thinking.

"Jer-Jeremie?" Ulrich slightly knocked on the door, "Any progress?"

"Do you THINK I got any progress? Do I think i'd be in here right now if i got any PROGRESS?!"

"Whoa, Whoa. Whoa. I'm sorry." Ulrich wimpered.

It wasn't Aelita Ulrich was so worried about anymore.

"No, Ulrich, I'm sorry." Jeremie opened the door, "What is it you really came down here for?"

"Kim and Jason want to know what's going on."

"...Yumi dumped you?"

Ulrich whimpered again as he nodded, a tear fell off his cheek.

"Oh my god! Do you know why?"

"I'll tell you if you continue to work on Aelita."

"I'll work on Aelita and let you tell me, if I just KNEW what else to do!"

"What do you mean?"

"Ulrich, I've done everything I can. I think...I think...she'll be...dead...forever."

"No! Jeremie! No! Work harder! There's something your missing!"

Jeremie sighed deeply as he picked up his chair.

Ulrich looked at Aelita, but then jumped back as he heard Jeremie hop up in the air, and into his seat.

"Ulrich, if I wasn't straight, I'd go up and kiss you right now." He said, as he typed on his computer.

"..Uh, you're welcome?"

"I did forget something."

"What are you doing?"

"Who says we have to bring back Lyoko?"

"...You did, don't we?"

"No, we can just bring back Xana!"

"...As a smokey figure?"

"As a human! ULRICH! Don't you see?!"

"No..I'm not following."

"It'll take me some time to create a human body fit for Xana, but if he comes back as...well half human, Aelita will be good as new!"

"Okay..."

"So, now, as I work. Tell me. What happened?"

"...That's it Jer. I don't know." Ulrich sighed as he sat on the bed, letting Aelita's head rest in his lap, and he played with her blonde hair.

"What do you mean you DONT KNOW?!"

"...Her own words: 'Hi, Ulrich. How are you? I'm sorry, but we have to break up, but I still love you." He mimiked in a high pitched voice and once done. Sneezed.

"She sneezed at the end?"

"Don't be funny in a time like this, Jer. That's Odd's job."

"Yeah. Sorry. So, tell me more. A little before, A little after."

"...Oh DAMN IT! Jeremie! I know why she's mad! I know why she broke up with me!"

"AMAZE-ZA-ZING! WHY?!?!"

"YOU GUYS! SHUT THE FUCK UP!" The guy across the hallways screamed. Seeing it was...3 in the morning.

Whoops.

"Oh, sorry Jim." Jeremie waved.

Jim snorted but closed the door.

"Okay, why?" Jeremie looked up at his friend.

"Oh no." Ulrich's pointed finger, that pointed to the sky, bent, pointing to the wall.

"What? Stop stalling! Tell me!" Jeremie closed his own door, and he said this in a hushed yell.

"Oh. Uh. Nevermind. Good night, Jeremie!" Ulrich stepped out and walked to his room.

"Tell me tomorrow?"

"...I'll tell you Thursday."

"Why Thursday?"

"...I'll tell you then."

"...Fine."

Ulrich gave a weak smile and waved goodnight.

Jeremie went back to his work.

Please come back Aelita.

"I'm sorry Aelita." Jeremie whispered in her ear. "I'm so sorry, Aelita. I- I love you."

The weird part: She heard it.

And Jeremie knew it.

He saw her.

She smiled.




Chapter End Notes:
OOH! OH NO! It's the end of this chapter!!! BUT YAYY! KIWI UPDATED IT! YAYYYYY!!!!
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]