People they believe in by tohru95
[Reviews - 2]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I can't resist the whole UlrichxYumi thing, but I thought it would be interesting to chuck something else in there as well. *shrugs* Happy reading!

"I don't believe you!"

"What? You never brought it up!"

"You were supposed to ask me!"

"I didn't know you wanted to go!"

"You don't have to know! It's either you were going to ask me, or you weren't going to go at all."

 "Who made that up?!"

 Odd and Jeremie walked in just as Yumi was on the verge of throwing an object of curiousity to Ulrich's head. She froze as they stared.

"Uh...something happening between you two?" Odd asked, stating the obvious.

Yumi dropped the flower pot she was holding and folded her arms.

"Ulrich asked someone else to go to the Spring Dance instead of me."

Jeremie's eyes widened.

"No way," he breathed.

Yumi made a little hmph sound as she turned away from Ulrich.

Odd, on the other hand, was cracking up laughing.

"Oh! Oh! Lemme guess! Lemme guess! You asked... SISSI!"

Ulrich didn't answer. Instead, he threw a look of disgust at Yumi.

Jeremie shrugged at this whole ordeal. For most of the part, this scene was not uncommon. However, with the Spring Dance being so close, and everyone being edgy, this truly saddened him.

"Whatever. Seeing as William asked me, I think I'll go take up his offer," Yumi finally said dejectedly, before walking out.

Ulrich stared at the wall as his crush exited, his anger now fuelled by jealousy on the prospect of seeing William and Yumi together.

"So," Odd began as he sat down on a chair. "Why didn't you ask Yumi?"

Ulrich didn't make a sound as he, too, left the room. Jeremie looked at Odd, an eyebrow raised.

"You think they'll make up?" he asked quietly.

"That before or after Ulrich tries to knock out William?"

Both the boys laughed as they imaged an exxagerrated scene playing in their minds.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]