People they believe in by tohru95
[Reviews - 2]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Yay! New characters are introduced here! ^____^

"So...who are you going with, Odd?"

"That, would be telling. And what's the fun in that? I'm guessing you and Aelita are pairing up?"

"Yes... come on, Odd. Oh, I've got it."

"Samatha? No way."

"Uh...then-"

"Milly? Nah. She's cute, but a little young for me. Same goes with Tamiya."

"Odd."

"Yes Jeremie buddy?"

"Is it - "

Jeremie never finished his sentence, because, at that moment, Odd's dance partner appeared.

"Taelia! Good to see you!" Odd called as he hugged her briefly.

"Hello Jeremie," she greeted.

Jeremie scowled and turned away, replying gruffly, "Taelia."

Taelia smiled as she linked an arm with Odd's.

"Odd."

"Hm?"

"Help me find a dress? I'll get something for you to eat~"

"Food included? Count me in!"

Jeremie waved at the two who walked away. He sighed, turned around, and saw Ulrich's dance partner.

Emily.

"Yumi's not going to like this," Jeremie muttered.

Yumi had been through a faze of detesting Emily at one point when Ulrich had made some moves on her. Now that Ulrich and Emily were going to the Spring Dance together...

"Jeremie?"

Jeremie jumped, then relaxed as he saw the speaker.

"Aelita. I was just - "

Aelita nodded.

"I know. I'm also worried about them. But need not be. This is brush over quickly. The Dance is on tommorow night - I'm sure Ulrich will persuade Yumi to give him another chance...if you know what I mean."

Jeremie flushed when he understood the hidden meaning under those words.

"Aelita!" he gasped.

Aelita trilled with gentle laughter as she took his hand.

"Let's go to the mall. I fell like ice cream. What do you think?"

Jeremie nodded. Ice cream will stop the worrying.

<center>xx</center>

"Yumi, Yumi...it's always about Yumi. I was going to ask her, but  I though William would have already, snd she would have accepted it. How was I supposed to know that he was waiting for me?" Ulrich snapped angrily to no one in particular.

"Fine. Let it be that way. Let her have her fun with William. She probably likes him more anyway..."

 Ulrich trailed off, saddened.

"Damn," he said quietly. "I really do love her."

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]