Blind Sided by QuinSeparable
[Reviews - 10]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

"Transfer Ulrich. Transfer Odd. Transfer Aelita. Scanner Ulrich. Scanner Odd. Scanner Aelita. Virtualization!"

Odd landed on Lyoko with a soft thud! He glanced around to see Ulrich and Aelita slowly stand up straight as well.

"Hmm…no welcoming committee?" Odd asked sarcastically. "I think XANA has forgotten his manners!"

"Don’t worry…I’m sure they’ll be here." Aelita replied.

"Yeah…here they come now!" Jeremie warned. "Three kankrelots headed your way!"

"Ooh, good." Odd said as he stood ready. "They are so much fun to fight!"

Ulrich turned to Aelita. "Aelita, hide. We’ll take care of them."

Aelita didn’t argue the order as she turned and fled behind some rocks. However, she didn’t want to be totally oblivious to the battle, so immediately she poked her head out from behind to watch the battle that was to ensue.

"Laser arrow!" Odd shouted as he aimed for one of the small monsters. The kankrelot dodged the attack and returned the blow. Odd jumped up and missed it as well. Another kankrelot fired at him, hitting him in the arm.

"Odd! You just lost 20 life points! Be careful!"

"No sweat Jeremie!" Odd replied as he fired another arrow at the monster. The arrow struck the kankrelot right in XANA’s mark and the thing exploded instantly. "Ha! One down, two to go."

"Not quite, Odd. XANA’s sending you 3 krabes."

Ulrich easily sliced through one of the remaining kankrelots. "Oh good…I like to have exciting fights!"

Ulrich easily sliced through one of the remaining kankrelots. "Oh good…I like to have exciting fights!"

He hit the last kankrelot right in the mark and it exploded like the others just in time for the three krabes to make their appearance.

"XANA must really be up to something…" Ulrich commented. "He’s sending us quite a variety."

"That doesn’t surprise me."

The three monsters encircled around Odd and Ulrich, making it almost impossible for them to get out…but that didn’t faze them.

"Triplicate!" Ulrich shouted. Immediately two other Ulrichs appeared from him, making three. The three took off running toward one of the krabes. The krabe fired at one of the Ulrichs and hit him making him disappear. The remaining two continued their attack; one of them jumped onto the Krabe’s shell and thrust his sword into the mark before jumping off. The krabe wobbled a moment before exploding. Another krabe took the opportunity to fire at the other Ulrich, making him disappear.

Meanwhile, Odd had his hands full with the other two.

"Odd! You’re loosing too many life points!" Jeremie scolded. "40 left!"

"That’s more than enough, Jeremie." Odd retorted. "Laser arrow!" he shouted as he fired his weapon toward one of the monsters. It hit it’s mark and the beast exploded, leaving only one.

"Odd!" Ulrich shouted to his friend. "Take Aelita to the tower. Leave this one to me!"

"Gotcha." Odd replied as he turned and ran to where Aelita had hidden herself. "Come on, Princess. Let’s deactivate that Tower!"

"I’m sending you the Overboard."

Immediately, Odd’s vehicle appeared in front of him. He flipped up onto it and held out his hand for Aelita who took his assistance and hopped onto the board. "Direction Jeremie?"

"I’ve located the tower 30 degrees north of your position."

"Alright…let’s go!" Odd said to Aelita as he took off.

"Alright…let’s go!" Odd said to Aelita as he took off.

Ulrich growled in frustration as his attacks against the krabe kept failing. "Jeremie, how many life points do I have left?"

"30." Jeremie replied.

"Great." he muttered to himself as dodged a laser blast fired at him. The krabe prepared another blast. Ulrich was able to jump up onto it’s shell and plunge his sword into the monster, and it immediately exploded. "Piece of cake." he muttered. He turned only to find a mega-tank blocking his path. Before he could even consider defending himself, the powerful monster fired. Ulrich was immediately devirtalized.

"Ok Odd, it’s up to you. I still can’t reach Yumi. I hope nothing’s wrong."

"Ah, she’s fine." Odd replied still on the Overboard. "We’re almost there."

"Looks like XANA’s got more surprises for you. Be careful…two blocks and a mega-tank are waiting!"

"No problem Jeremie." Odd replied. He turned to Aelita. "Ready, m’lady?" Aelita merely giggled in response.

*~*~*~*

Jeremie turned as he heard the doors open behind him. "Welcome back Ulrich."

Slowly and weakly, Ulrich made his way toward Jeremie. "Have you heard from Yumi yet?"

Jeremie shook his head. "No, and to be honest, I’m getting kind of worried. I have no idea if she’s stuck in some sort of XANA trap or if she’s just unwilling to answer her mobile."

"I’ll go look for her." Ulrich replied, turning back around and making his was toward the elevator. That wasn’t like Yumi at all…something was wrong. A grim expression settled on Ulrich’s face. If it’s because of William, then I’ll… the thought never completed as the elevator opened and he climbed inside.

*~*~*~*~*

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]