A New Friend by LatiasGirl
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Nothing much, just a trip to Lyoko.

 Brittney's P.O.V.

"Transfer:  Odd" Odd got into this Scanner, thing, "Go on, Brittney. It wont hurt." So I got in the other one. "Transfer:  Brittney.   Scanner...  Virtualization!

Odd's P.O.V.

I landed in Lyoko, and looked around for the others. "Hey, einstien, where's everyone elce?" I asked "Fighting some Krabs." Just then, in came Brittney. She landed flat on her butt. "Oww!" She yelled when she landed. "Welcome to Lyoko. I'm your Tourguide, Odd." I tild her "Haha." She said as she stood up. She had the same kind of costume I had. Except she had a long-sleve purple shirt, with a huge yellow paw-print on the front, no gloves, purple pants, yellow cat-feet shoes & a tail. "Okay, Jeremie, what are her powers?" "Not sure yet, Odd... Better hurry, guys. Yumi just lost all of her Life Points!" "'Kay, Brittney. Let's go." I told her. She followed me to the tower. "Odd! Hurry!" Ulrich yelled as he faded away. "What happened to him??" Brittney yelled. "Dont worry. He just Dematerialized. Nothing too crucial. Lazer Arrow!" I jumped and shot the Krab right in the eye. "Bullseye!"

After we finished in Lyoko, we went back to Earth. "So, why didn't we need to go back to the past?" "You see, Odd, we just needed Aelita to get some data. It'll help me with the Antivirus." Jeremie exclaimed "So... Why did you say it was an emergency?" I asked him. "Never said that."

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]