The New Girl by Wolf Tears
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, names, etc. are the property of their respective owners-for, alas, I don't own Code Lyoko (probably a good thing). The original characters (Cilena Weoce) and plot are, however, the property of me.  I am is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  This FanFic is a pure work of fun, and no copyright infringement is intended.

 Disclaimer :) My FanFic continued for those who acctually want more. Once again, I hope you like it!

                Sissi Delmas sighed as she looked around. Kids were hanging out in pairs and groups, laughing and talking, and she… she was alone.

                Summer, a girl who Sissi sort-of-but-not-really knew, came up to her. “Are you okay? You see kind of-“

                “Oh, bug off!” Sissi cut in.

                She sighed mentally as Summer shrugged and walked off, looking slightly upset. She really hadn’t meant to snap like that-she was just down, and had taken it out on Summer. Not that that was an excuse.

                “Summer-wait up!” Summer turned around in time to see Sissi running after her.

                “I’m sorry,” Sissi panted as she finally caught up. After pausing to catch her breath, she said, “I really didn’t mean to snap at you like that-I’ve just been having a bad day, and I took it out on you. I’m sorry.”

                Summer smiled sympathetically. “It’s all right-everyone has days like that. Good luck with it-judjing from past expeirience, it should clear up about ten-thirty!” they bouth laughed at that-10:30 PM was the 8th grade curfew, and of course when the teachers went away things were bound to get better!

                Summer glanced down at her watch. “Listen-my next class is in the wing, and I need to talk to my teacher before class, so I better get going. See you later?”

                “See you later!” Sissi waved as Summer jogged off towards the C wing. Sissi had been trying to make a new start at school-be less annoying, make friends, get better grades-and maybe Summer could be her starting point, her first friend. But they weren’t even in any of the same classes, and they hardly ever saw each other. What Sissi really wanted was a best friend-someone to laugh with on the way to class, and to confide in when you can’t with anyone else, and… well, just be friends.

                A girl Sissi didn’t recognize started coming towards her. She perked up a bit, thinking that if the girl was new, she might be a potential friend. Unfortunately, Sissi suddenly remembered seeing-Cilena, was it-at lunch with Ulrich and his friends, who had probably installed Sissi into Cilena’s mind as a horrible, stuck-up, snooty sort of character. Which she had been. Also unfortunately, Cilena was still heading straight toward her. Quickly, Sissi readied herself for the sarcastic comments, ridiculing, and name-calling.

                “Are you okay? You look kind of… down.”

                Sissi looked up, wary of some sort of trick. But in Cilena’s eyes-Wow, those beautiful green eyes-she saw no trickery, or hate, or any of the emotions she’d expected to see-in their place were pity and worry. Sighing, Sissi dropped her head.

                “It’s just… Well, I suppose I’m lonely.”

                “You don’t have any friends here?”

                “No, not really. A few, but they’re more like…acquaintances, if you know what I mean. No real friends, and I’ve gone to Kadic for two years and change now.”

                Cilena bit her lip. “I do, actually. Sort of. I had a time in 5th grade when I had about 2 friends.”

                Sissi looked at the girl sitting next to her in disbelief. How could anyone with that personality be anything but popular?

                Seeing Sissi’s confused look, Cilena added, “I wouldn’t curse and I made all 100s without being ashamed-what I really was was bored-though that was only part of it. I’d… rather not get into the other part, though.”

                Sissi nodded; she knew the feeling well. She couldn’t help wondering, though, about this girl with the amazing eyes and mysterious past. Who was she, really? Where was she from, and who were her parents? Why was she talking to Sissi if she was already friends with UAJOY (her name for Ulrich and friends, the initials of each)?

                And then the bell for the end of free period rang. Cilena brushed her hair out of her face and gathered her books, than got up and looked around at her new friend. “I’m Cilena, by the way.”

                Sissi nodded her acknowledgement. “I’m Sissi. Well-actually I’m Elizabeth, but I hate it, so everyone calls me Sissi. I don’t give them much option, really.”

                Cilena laughed at that. “M’kay. I’ll see you later, Sissi!”

                “Bye, see you later!” Sissi smiled as she headed to science.

                I wonder if she’s in any of my classes…

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]