Fait: Verge of Insanity by Evil Jeremy
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Jeremy was on his computer, typing and typing. This would be normal for him, if it were not 1:00 AM. Jeremy, like his friends, has been loosing hope in the fight against XANA. Over the past week, he has searched through files of the supercomputer in hopes of finding files that he could edit to make it easier to fight XANA, but it was no use. Jeremy took a sip of water and opened his video journal. He clicked on the “New Entry” button. “Jeremy, January 22, 2007, 1:09 in the morning” he said into his computer. “This is the third night in a row that I have gone without sleep. I can tell that my Physical and Mental health is decreasing, but I don’t care”. He opened up yet another file onto his computer. “My grades are also decreasing, but I don’t care. I will not stop searching through the supercomputer until I have found a way to defeat XANA once and for all”. He searched through the file that he just opened up, entitled “endo.ish”. If he spent more time looking through the file, he would of found some coding that would of made him, Aelita, Odd, and especially Ulrich happy. “I’m spending as much time as I can in my room, trying to find a way, but so far, no luck. Despite my health and grades, I swear I will not stop searching until I find a way to defeat XANA for good!” He saved the new video entry into his computer, and went back to looking through the supercomputer files. He was prepared to do anything to keep his vow to himself, and he was already paying a huge price.

 

Aelita was also hit hard. The loss of William and Yumi at the hands of XANA made her feel that rescuing her father, Franz Hopper, was near impossible now. She, like her friends, has lost hope, and were just as depressed as the rest of them. She was scared to ever set foot on Lyoko again, thinking that she would be next. The past week was not good for her. Now, Aelita, the beautiful girl who would fight XANA at every corner, was becoming  parodied girl who thought that everyone was out to get her. She shivered in her bed, and then woke up, crying. She has been doing this for a while now. Because of her dreams and nightmares about Lyoko and her Dad, she cant sleep a full night without waking up. This has caused Sissy to request a room change. Now, Aelita was all alone.

 

Odd was sleeping at 1:00 AM, as he normally does, but that doesn’t mean that he was having a pleasant dream. Just like his friends, the battle against XANA has taken a huge toll on him as well. Odd Della Robia, the crazy, stinky footed kid who likes to make people laugh, has suddenly become quiet. Not only has the battles on Lyoko greatly tired him out, but he has many pressures on earth as well. For starters, he is still trying to come with the loss of his good friend, Yumi. He is also under pressure from his grades. Earlier today, he was told that his grades have slipped quite significantly over the past week, and was asked why. Odd knew why, but want about to explain that battles on a virtual world combined with the death of his friend from a computer virus was the reason, for who would believe him?

 

While Jeremy, Odd, and Aelita, no one felt worse than the person who slept 5 meters from Odd’s bed. Ulrich has changed over the past week. Not only is he mourning the lost of the one he loved, but he was also becoming suicidal as well. At one time each day, for some strange reason, he would tell someone “I wish I was dead”. Naturally, this received the attention from the school administration, who was on the verge of sending Ulrich to a mental institution. He, like Jeremy, hasn’t been sleeping, but for a longer period of time, and for different reasons. Now, at 1:09 AM, he was looking at a picture of Yumi he kept with him at all times now. Tears fell from his eye. Odd stirred in his bed. “Ulrich, you have to go to sleep” Odd told him. Ulrich turned around. Odd walked over and stared into Ulrich’s eyes. “Ulrich, its over. You cant fix it. Look at what you’ve become!” Ulrich didn’t say anything for a few seconds. “Leave me alone, Odd” Ulrich replied. Odd went back into his bed, and Ulrich turned around in tears.

 

 

It  seemed that things couldn’t get any worse, but they could, and as a tower turned red in Ice Region, Jeremy, Odd, Ulrich, Odd, and Aelita were becoming worse and worse with each passing day.

 

Just letting everyone here know, that this story will be much more dramatic than my other ones, thus the T rating! Next chapter coming up soon, and I have some really juicy stuff or u guys in this book!

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]