Fait: Verge of Insanity by Evil Jeremy
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Ulrich was sitting on a log, grabbing his head. He was in the middle of the forest, wondering what to do next. His choices were limited, now that he is assumed to be insane. With no where else to go, he fled to the campus forest. It has now been 2 hours since he ran. Since then, he has tried to strangle himself twice, but he couldn’t bring himself to do it. Yumi wouldn’t have wanted that. But then again, Yumi wouldn’t have wanted anything that Ulrich has done, and as Ulrich sat there, he wondered what he had to do to be happy. It was here that he would come up with a risky plan, but he would do anything for happiness.

He thought it through very carefully. First, he thought of the cause of the problem. It was XANA. XANA has always been the cause of the problem, and although Ulrich did not know it, XANA was using a tower to mess with Ulrich’s mind. When Ulrich saw Yumi back on the campus, it was just XANA’s mind games, but no one knew this yet, and XANA’s plan was working. Ulrich was focusing on XANA now. He wanted to destroy him. He wanted to go to Lyoko, find his file in Carthage, materialize him, and then kill him. He knew that that was impossible, so he thought of another way to rid the world of the horrible virus, but in a way that his friends would not like, XANA depended on one thing to attack his friends, which were the towers on Lyoko. No Supercomputer, No Lyoko. No Lyoko, no Towers. No Towers, no way for XANA to attack them, or at least, that’s what Ulrich thought, but if he had listened to Jeremy earlier, and if he wasn’t as insane as he currently was, he would of remembered that he would be playing into XANA’s hands, and XANA wanted Lyoko destroyed in the first place. Ulrich stood up. He knew what he had to do. With a grin on his face, he told himself “Tonight the supercomputer is going down. Yumi, I will avenge you!!!” Ulrich then walked off deeper into the forest, and prepared for his attack.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

i am planning some juicy stuff for the next chapter of the penultimate book in my amazing series!

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]