Fait: Verge of Insanity by Evil Jeremy
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Jeremy, Odd, and Aelita were walking up to their rooms. “I hope Ulrich had a good rest” Odd said. “I don’t want him complaining about my feet again!” Odd walked into his dorm room. “Ulrich, how was your rest?” Odd asked aloud. He looked around the room, but saw no sign of Ulrich. “Ulrich, where are you?” he asked aloud again. Odd began looking through everything. He tore apart his bed and threw everything out of his closet. His heart began thumping at a fast rate and he ran out of the room. “Jeremy!” He called out. He ran into Jeremy’s room. “Jeremy, Ulrich is gone!” Odd told him. “And XANA is attacking” Jeremy said. “We need to get to the factory pronto”. “But what about Ulrich?” Odd asked Jeremy. “XANA first, then Ulrich” Jeremy said sternly. He walked into Aelita’s room and saw Aelita laying down on her bed. “XANA’s attacking” He told her. “And Ulrich is missing”. Aelita’s eyes widened and she jumped out of bed. “Lets go” she said.

 

Ulrich was headed in the same direction as they were. To the factory, but for different reasons. He was sick of Lyoko, and all of the problems that it has caused. He was going to kill it. He wanted to stab its heart, and he was very glad that Lyoko had a heart to stab, and that he had the sword to do it, or at least he would have the sword that he needed once he got onto Lyoko.

 

Unfortuanlly for the gang, Ulrich got to the factory first. He entered the elevator code and clicked the enter button with a smear on his face. The elevator door closed, and he went up to the control room. “Jeremy, your not the only one here who knows the codes” He said with a grin as he stepped out of the elevator. He turned on the supercomputer’s control screen and entered in some codes. “Virtualization in 60…...59…..58” it said, and it continued to count down. “Perfect” Ulrich said as he stepped back into the elevator. He went down to the scanner room and stood in the middle scanner. “Virtualization” it said, and Ulrich was digitized into the Mountain sector.

 

Jeremy, Odd, and Aelita were running through the special hallway entrance to the factory from the campus. “Virtualization Complete” Jeremy’s laptop said. They all stopped, and Jeremy opened up his laptop. “Ulrich is on Lyoko” Jeremy said. They all stared at each other for a few seconds. “Run” Aelita said. Jeremy put away his laptop and they ran to the factory. Jeremy, Odd, and Aelita were thinking on why Ulrich was there. Jeremy and Aelita thought that Ulrich simply knew about the attack first, but Odd knew better. He knew Ulrich better than anyone else in the world, and Odd knew that Ulrich was planning on doing. Odd knew that Ulrich was going to try and destroy Lyoko from the heart.

 

Ulrich reached the edge of the sector, and waited for the transporter to arrive. He put a timer on it, so he knew it would come. H looked up at the sky of the Mountain Sector. “Come on” he said to himself. “I’m waiting!” he became impatient. He looked down from the sky and saw that it was in front of him. He then stepped forward, and the transporter transported him to Carthage. He walked out of the dome and into the first room. He ran through the rooms without noticing that there was no timer this time or any monsters trying to stop him from going to the Core of Lyoko.

 

 When the others got to the factory, Jeremy told them to go to the scanner room instantly, but they didn’t need him to tell them that. Jeremy looked at the monitor. “Everything is ok so far” Jeremy told them while they were in the elevator going up to the scanner room. Jeremy started clicking some of his buttons on his keyboard when insane beeping came from the speakers while the others walked into their scanners. “The first protective layer has already been destroyed by Ulrich! He’s insane!” Odd wanted to say ‘I told you so’, but he never actually told him when he thought Ulrich would do on Lyoko. “I am going to try a new program of mine” Jeremy told them. “This should put you right next to Ulrich on Lyoko. Scanner, Transfer, Virtualization!” He said.

 

As he promised, Odd and Aelita were digitized right next to Ulrich on Lyoko. Ulrich did not notice their presence until Odd shot him with an arrow. “What are you guys doing here?” He asked them. “Why are you trying to destroy Lyoko?” Odd asked him in return. “I don’t have to explain myself!” he yelled. “Triplicate!” he shouted, and he suddenly split up into three people.

 

Odd was having a hard time attacking the Ulrich attacking him. This was insane. Ulrich was his best friend five hours ago, but now Ulrich was trying to kill him! Odd shot a few hours at the Ulrich clone, who dodged them all. Ulrich swung at Odd a few times, but he also missed. “Please Ulrich, stop all of this madness!” Odd pleaded. “Too late” the Ulrich clone said. Now Odd was mad. He shot an arrow right into the clones face. “Ulrich #2 is down!” Jeremy said.

 

Aelita was having an easier time trying to kill an Ulrich clone, but she also missed nearly every shot. “Ulrich, please don’t make me do this!” She said to the Ulrich clone in front of her. “Lyoko must be destroyed!” the clone said, and attacked Aelita. “Energy Field” Aelita said, and launched a ball of pink energy at Ulrich’s sword. “The second shield layer is now down” Jeremy said. “Hurry up, guys!”. The Ulrich clone charged at Aelita with his hand in a fist, as Aelita destroyed his sword. Aelita devitalized him with another ball of energy. Now it was time to take care of Ulrich himself.

 

The real Ulrich threw his sword at the now unshielded Core of Lyoko. “Laser Arrow!” Odd shouted. A single arrow flew out from his paw and hit the sword. The sword moved a little, but not enough to hit the core. It hit the Mountain sector part of the core. Jeremy watched from his screen as the Mountain sector disappeared from his holomap. The sword acted like a boomerang and returned to Ulrich. Ulrich then turned around and tried to hit Odd, but odd jumped out of the way. “No matter” Ulrich then said. He then backed up, ran, and jumped. Odd knew that Ulrich would do this. Ulrich was nearing the Core of Lyoko in the air, and Odd knew what he must do. With a tear in his eye, he said “Laser Arrow”. An arrow launched from his hand, and hit Ulrich on his waist. Ulrich lost his in-air balance, and was thrown against a wall. The sword slipped from his hand, and he slipped from the wall. Aelita and Odd watched as Ulrich fell through the tall room, and by luck, the rapidly opening and closing entrance to the secret room was open to allow Ulrich to fall through it into the digital sea. “What just happened?” Jeremy asked them. “Ulrich is gone” Odd said before breaking out into tears.

 

That night, no one slept silently. Jeremy was sitting at his desk, but he wasn’t on his computer. He was sobbing on his desk. “What have I done” he said to himself. “Why did I have to turn on the supercomputer”. He then got under his bed, but he couldn’t stop crying. Aelita was in her bed, reading a book. Tears were falling out of her eyes, but she focused on her book. She just wanted to rest. Odd was giving in to his tears. His beast friend was now gone. Tears were pouring out of his eyes, and he couldn’t stop himself. “Ulrich” he stuttered, with sobbing in every letter.

 

The worst part of all of this was that they forgot to deactivate the to
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]