Heart of a Warrior III: Warrior's Redemption. by Sithking Zero
[Reviews - 5]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Heart of a Warrior's Second Birthday Party!

Sithking Zero: Nothing but Good ‘ol Heart of a Warrior belongs to me.

  

Well, I missed last year, so let me say this right now:


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Yes, it was on this day two years ago, October 9, 2005, while watching Season Two of Code Lyoko, that I uploaded the first chapter of Heart of a Warrior.

 

Now, Thirty-seven chapters and two stories later, we find ourselves today: Here, now. A more complex and sophisticated individual writing them, with more subtle and powerful tools of writing.

 

I have to thank a lot of people. First off, my parents, without whom I would not exist, All my reviewers, especially Shademan V.39, one of my most faithful reviewers, my sister, who is my Artistic muse, my friends, including Hannah, Robert, Brandon… you guys know who you are! Next on the list are the directors of my school’s Anime Club, Mr. Thomas and Mr. McMeel, (The latter of which dines entirely upon Hobos). You  guys just make my day.

 

I’d also like to thank the fellow authors: CBIzumi (one of the few Megaman/CL crossover artists), Franken-XANA (who, despite my joking allegations of copying me became a good friend), Digifruit (Super awesome writer), Clamp Lover (Super awesome Megaman writer), Vulpix1000, Lune-Solei (She wrote an AMAZING JXA songfic for me), Mirielle, TB3, Neko-Salosa, Bobby-Neko, Radiant Beam, Blitz Chick (GO LITTLE SIS!!!), Atreyu452 (Hikari Enzann really got me into Fanfic writing, you know), and Chise Yamaguchi.

 

Last, but most certainly not least, all of my characters that I’ve worked with!

Zero: About time we get some respect.

Roll: Yeah, we haven’t gotten any attention at all in years!

Matt: Come on, what’s the holdup?

Maylu: Come on, guys…

Me: Sorry, guys, but your story was just too… n00bish. Sorry, it was too bugged up.

Zero: WHAT?!?
Me: Oh, relax! I’m still using you for my personal stories!

Matt: Whadayamean? How come he gets to be in your stories?!?

Me: … You ARE me, remember?

Matt: Oh, yeah…

Sigma.exe: I’m honestly glad I’m out of work right now. It was kinda boring working for you…

Me: Oh, really?

Sigma.exe: Yeah, this way I know it’s really over, rather then being unemployed for months at a time.

Beta.exe: You stole that from “Bob and George.”

Sigma: Yeah, I know.

Beta.exe: You’re lucky, you know. You were at least used in the story! I was only a shadowy figure in the background.

Me: :Sweatdrop:

 

(Ominous looming shadow behind me)

(Hands grab my neck)

Bass: What’s the big idea?!?

Me: (Gasp) What?!?!?

Bass: You’re ALREADY starting a new story when ours isn’t even half-done yet?

Aelita: Yeah, and on our birthday, too!
Yumi: You should be ashamed of yourself!
Ulrich: Kinda low, man.

Odd: Why, I oughta-

XANA: Does this mean I win?

Everyone: NO!!!

XANA: Jeez… Just wondering…

Me: BASS!
Aelita: Ummm… Brother, could you stop choking him? If he dies, we kinda… die as well…

Bass: No, we won’t. Only Sigma, Matt, Zero, Beta, and the representation of XANA will die! The rest of us are canon characters!

Jeremie: Actually, because the forms of us that are shown here are in essence how Sithking Zero perceives us, if he goes, we all go.

(Bass lets me go)

Bass: Fine, you win… this round.

Me: YOU ASSHOLE!!!
Bass: I was well within my rights to defend my story if-

Me: YOU DUMBASS, DIDN’T YOU KNOW?!?

Bass: Know what?
Me: YOU’RE going to be in my next story, crap-for-brains!

Bass:… That was a bad idea, right?

Me: YES!!!

Bass: Who will I be working with?

Megaman.exe: Is this the right studio?

Agumon: I think so. What do you think, Tai?

Tai: looks right to me!

Bass:… you will die. Slowly, and painfully… you will all die.

Me: You do act more like yourself in the new story, if that helps…

Bass: You mean, never quite helping, being a general badass, and just causing havoc and destruction?

Me: Pretty much.

Bass: … And-

Me: Yes, there will be a masseuse on site.

Bass:…

Me: And free baguettes.

Bass: SIGN ME UP!!!

 

So, the casting call for all my stories up to Heart of a Warrior III: Warrior’s Redemption, Chapter 11 are:

SIGMA.EXE: WRAITH OF THE MAVERICKS

Matt Stanek

Zero Omega.exe

Roll.exe

Maylu Sakurai

Sigma.exe

Mr. Famous

Dexter

Beta.exe

 

HEART OF A WARRIOR:

Bass

Aelita

Jeremie

Ulrich
Sissi

William

Yumi

Odd

Franz Hopper

XANA

Mysterious Old Man ™

Protoman.exe

Chaud Blaze

Dr. Cossak

 

HEART OF A WARRIOR II: TRIALS OF THE WARRIORS

An Invid Tripetaled Flower of Life

Bass

Forte

XANA

Replicons

 

HEART OF A WARRIOR III: WARRIOR’S REDEMPTION

Bass
Aelita

Jeremie

Franz Hopper

Yumi

Ulrich

Odd

Chaud Blaze

Forte
XANA
Mysterious old man ™

Protoman

Serenade

Dr. Cossak
Replicons

  

Well, it’s been two years since I Started this great work, and hopefully, it’ll be over way before then.

 

HERE’S TO THE NEXT TWO YEARS OF WRITING GREATNESS!!!

-Sithking Zero

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]