Laser Arrow: Shute! by Aqua Lyokia
[Reviews - 3]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Once more, I do not own SD Gundam Force (which Bandai owns), and I do not own Code Lyoko (which Moonscoop owns), but now, I do not own the chapter title (His Name Is Captain is also owned by Bandai I think).

    Odd almost shrieked like a girl when he saw the "thing" move, the thumps loud as the chatter of the two robots.

    "Get them! Zako! Don't Let them get away! Zako!"

    "Zako! Hurry up! Zako!" Shute calmly turned to the "thing", which now had made its way behind them.

    "Stand back Shute." Odd did shriek, at the army of robots that had gathered right before them, armed and ready to fire at his head if nessesary. The "thing" which knew Shute, fired ten rapid shots, which not only scared and blown away the army, but also blasted the armor off ten of them. They shrieked like girls then, and Odd could do was laugh at the sight of them. "You two hurry! Something's up with Baku!"

    "Right!" Shute turned to Odd. "We better get away before Baku finds us then!" When Shute climbed up the latter, Odd looked back at the sewer. Now coming was something that looked like the thing that saved them, but with red armor. It had a "V" on its head, which slightly split on the ends. The eyes, which were pure yellow now, flashed with a bull's eye, black as the inky sewers, which also spiked through.

    "Good timing," Odd muttered to himself. He scrambled up the latter. "I think "Baku" is coming! Grab a rope!" Odd grabbed one of the braided ropes, and swung across, quickly throwing it back to Shute. Odd took off, getting into the elevator. when the elevator opened for Odd to get out, he was in a computer room, in the very center was a holographic monitor, which was now displaying a hologram of a floating island, many parts of the island floating in the sea. The island took the shape that appeared to the normal eye of being four parts, and maybe easy to explore.

    By the projector, was a giant computer, with many thick wires flowing from it to the floor, and others just scattered up to the rafters. On the computer chair, was Jeremie, who was typing away on the keyboard, constantly staring at the a small part of the screen.

    "Ulrich and Aelita are already in."

    "'Kay. Warn Yumi, there's something in the sewers called a "Baku", and it was close to getting us."

    "Us?" Jeremie's question was answered, when Shute tumbled out of the elevator. Odd and Jeremie heard him grumble about something called SDG, but they both turned back to the situation they had.

    "I'll head to the scanners, Shute, don't move! You can go back up and meet Baku if you wa-"

    "I'll be fine!" Odd knew that Shute didn't want to face something like those robots again, and he chuckled as the elevator pulled him down to the scanner room. Yumi was already walking into a scanner. Odd did the same, and he heard Jeremie's voice loud and clear.

    "Scanner, Yumi, scanner, Odd." Odd closed his eyes as his mind began to drift to the virtual world of Lyoko. "Virtualizing, Yumi, virtaulizing, Odd." Odd didn't hear the rest, as the grounds of the desert region begun to come into his sight. Odd landed on the ground on his two feet, and two paws.

 

 

    Shute looked around the room, it was just as technologicly advanced as the SDG training room, but not as dark. Jeremie was talking away into his blue tooth, and occasionally Shute would hear a reply. He didn't take too much notice in the conversation that Jeremie was having. It wasn't until a while later that Shute noticed that Jeremie was talking to him.

    "Shute! Wake up! I need you to check to see if Baku really has entered the factory. Aww, shoot." Shute saw a warning on the computer. "I can't read half of this!" Jeremie rested his head in his hand. He then put the blue tooth back on, saying something to the person he was talking to. Shute read the screen over Jeremie's shoulder. Everything but the warning were in French, which he had to learn with his mom before she made him come over to Kadic. The warning was purely English.

    "Scanner battery is running low; check power supply." Shute read aloud.

    "What?" Jeremie turned to the red-head.

    "Something is up with the scanner power supply!" Shute ran to the elevator, which pulled him down to the scanner room. Shute gasped, as he saw two robots down there, Baku and his friend. "Captain! Get him down!" The white armored robot nodded, and wrestled the possesserd Baku onto the floor. Shute ran behind the scanners, which appeared to be cut by a sword. Or more presice, a nice katana slice. Shute held together the cut cables, as he heard the scanners once more come to life.

    "Captain? What are you doing?! Get off!" Shute heard some sure blows, a thunk, then more small thunks. Shute turned to see Baku, his yellow eyes with their normal pupils. "Captain's out cold for a while, would you explain?" Shute sighed. He explained what he knew, which was that this was the safest place while the robotic samurai was possessed.

    The whir of the scanners took Shute away from his conversation. From the front of the scanner peeked a head, which had yellow hair that was spiked up, Odd.

 

 

    Odd only knew that the masses of Krabs and Kankerlots were tough. He left the scanner, panting, giving room for Aelita to come out. After aseeing Shute and Baku talking, he knew that the deactivation of the Lyoko tower, the only gate to the world of Earth that was open to XANA, was successful.

    "I think we need some introductions, Shute." Everyone gathered in the main computer room, where Jeremie was complaining about the only warning that was written in English. "Start us off Shute." Odd stated simply. Another one of the robots, this one carrying the looks of a midieval knight and being blue and white, had joined.

    "Guys, this is Captain." Shute motioned to the first of the robots that Odd had encountered, he was the one who saved them in the sewers on the way to the factory.

    "Nice to meet you." Shute pointed to the new one.

    "And this is Zero, the Winged Knight as he's often called." A girl ran from the elevator, her hair was straight and blonde. She wore a blue sweater, which was the color of Zero's armor. Her pants were of a darker blue, almost black. She turned to the Lyoko warriors and groaned.

    "Don't tell me that you're doing introductions without me!" Odd knew that she was one of the new girls, who had a place to live nearby. Shute groaned louder than she did.

    "This is Marie-Merie. She's the one who helps Zero when he needs help."

    "It's not that I'd let m'lady get hurt in battle-" Marie-Merie hit the cool-tempered robot in the head with a paper fan.

    "Don't ever call me 'm'lady' again!"

    "Cool it you two, we're here for introductions, not a battle." Ulrich got inbetween the two, who were still bickering. 

    "And you guys probably know Baku."

    "Bakunetsumaru." Baku corrected him. "Baku for short." Captain was looking around supiciously.

    "Are you sure this place is safe?" He asked scepticly.

    "Only from XANA's attacks, which happen quite often, why?" Jeremie asked the gundam.

    "Cause we're here!" What looked like a giant red Zako came in, and he was holding Marie-Merie up by her shirt collar. 

    "Let me go, you over-grown Zako scrapmetal!" The girl fought fro freedom from it, but she failed to do so.

    "Get him Captain!" Shute yelled. The gundam pulled out his sword, until he heard another cry. 

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]