Laser Arrow: Shute! by Aqua Lyokia
[Reviews - 3]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Once more, I do not own Code Lyoko or SD Gundam Force. Bandai owns SD Gundam Force, and Moonscoop owns Code Lyoko. (and Bandai also owns Zako Zako Hour)

"Help!" Everyone but Marie-Merie, who was fighting her way out of the giant Zako's grip, and the red Zako, who was holding the fan Marie-Merie was flailing around and the girl, looked towards where the cry came from. Another giant red Zako was holding Yumi prisoner. This one, however, looked heavily armed, but not protected as the first one was.

"Duh. Zapper! I got Merie!" The first one, who Odd now knew as Zapper, was yelling at the other one.

"Dom, you idiot! I have the real Merie! You just have some stupid eighth grader!" Yumi tried her best to swing up a kick, right in the giant red eye that Dom had. Everytime though, her legs were grabbed, and put back down. "Fine, we'll leave her for the Bagu Bagu. And as for you Gundam," Zapper turned to Zero, Captain, and Baku. "You'll all become scrap metal!" Yumi was tired from flailing for freedom, Marie-Merie was knocked out.

"Captain, Zero, Bakunetsumaru! Help!" Yumi yelled, hoping that maybe she could shatter the weapons that Dom and Zapper had, knowing that a cry like that was a fantasy. The cry was, but not the attacks that came upon Dom and Zapper. It was to Odd, like watching a flying fireball. The fireball, slammed first into Dom, who fired all his weapons at once. Odd went into hiding behind the computer, until he felt a claw grab him on the shoulder. The clawed hand dragged him away from the scene, which he couldn't see, he blacked out in fear, and the blow to his head.

 

Yumi shivered, was the fireball a way that Zapper had planned to destroy her? She couldn't fear, she could punch XANA in the face, no, Death, in the face, and not be worried. But now she was, and she probably was going to get her split-second chance of throwing the punch at Death. Yumi only felt warmth at her side. She was safely on the ground, the fireball heading towards Zapper. Dom was on the floor, unconsious. Yumi didn't know how a robot could be unconscious, but she could swak a kitsune's tail in his face and Dom wouldn't move. Marie-Merie was safely on the ground too, the fireball hovering above the two captors. Zapper was shaking in his armor, as well as Dom, who just was dumb enough to wake up at the moment. The two just stared at the giant "X", which now was forming from the fireball's flames. A cry for help, Odd's, came from behind the computer that Jeremie used. The first fire X scorched the first two robots, the second one seared who ever had Odd. A blue robot, like the first two, scrambled out of the room, with the other two, and went up the elevator. The fireball seemed to rest, revealing a shocked Bakunetsumaru.

"How?" The gundam looked at himself, mostly at his hands. "Could it be?"

"Could it be what?" I asked the strange robot, I was suspicous of him, especially since he scared the bejeevies out of me. I was scared of nothing, but that one attack that he did. Shute's eyes went wide.

"No way. Baku has a soul drive too?" Zero landed on the ground, with a shivering/frightened of heights Aelita. The blue gundamnow turned to release his fury.

"HOW COME WE NEVER KNEW OF IT?!"

"I NEVER KNEW THAT I EVEN HAD ONE IN THE FIRST PLACE!" Marie-Merie was rubbing her temples.

"Oh, geeze. Cut it out you two. We have to call it a day. We'll tell you guys the rest tomorrow after classes." Marie-Merie turned to the Lyoko Warriors.

"Don't bring along the Bagu Bagu and you got a deal!" Everyone, who was Shute or a gundam, laughed. The rest of us needed to know just a little more than we already knew.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Now......it's time for  

Zako Zako hour!

Zako 1: We're back! Zako!

Zako 2: And this time, we've got ourselves a bigger screen!

Zako 3 (the low voice one): Where did you want me to put the screen that was big as Zapper Zaku's head?

Zako 2: Behind where we stand! Anyways, this time, there are five, five kids who talk about this wierd XANA thingy.

Zako 1: And did you see how mad Baku looked when it possessed him? It was like the day we put Zero's make up on Dom's face.

Zako 2: Wait.... does Zero even wear make up?

Zako 1: Well, I found it in Zero's room.

Zako 2: YOU PUT PRINCESS MAKE UP ON HIM! *thrashes about*

Zako 3: *appears on the big screen behind the Zakos* HI!

Zako 1 & 2: Eeeeek!

Zako 3: What? Anyways, time's up!

The Zako Zako hour ends. 

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]