NO LYOKO? by GarageKid
[Reviews - 3]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Jeremie and his parents where heading to the Kadic school.

"Are we there yet?" Jeremie asked.

"No but I've never seen you so happy to go back to school." His father said as her turned the car radio off.

"Well I'm in the seventh grade now, so this is my lucky year." Jeremie said. almost a half an hour later the car pulls up at Kadic. Jeremie hurries out of the car and took his things as he ran to the dorms. He is given his dorm number but only puts his stuff down to explore seventh grade at Kadic. Unfortanaly the first person he runs into is the seventh grade bully.

"Well look what we have here, new meat." He walks to Jeremie. "Look here kid I own the halls and if you want to survive seventh grade, and the rest of your years here, you'll show me full respect." Jeremie who is scared only makes things worse for himself.

"Nu..No one owns the halls. And aren't you a little to old to be in the seventh grade?" Jeremie asked.

"I was held back because I'll normaly suspended every week. And any way I DO own these halls! Now be a good little seventh grader and do my homework, you look like the kind of guy who always gets A's" The bully shuved the pial of homework in Jeremie's hand. My best year ever hu Jeremie thought.

"Come-on leave him alone." A brown haired kid said from the other side of the hallway. "Unless you want to tango with me." The bully smiles.

"OK Stern I'll play." The Bully tries to punch him but misses and is the one who gets punched.

"Forget it I'm going to mess with the eighth graders." The bully runs into eighth grade taratory.

"Thanks" Jeremie said.

"No prob I've always had to look up for the less athletic. I'm Ulrich." Ulrich unlocked the door and looked in. "And I guess that's my new roommate."

"I'm Odd" Odd said as he takes a seat on the bed.

"I kinda figuerd you where odd." Ulrich said as he walked in.

"No my name is Odd. Odd Della-Robbia" Odd said as he pulled Kiwi out of the bag. "And this is my dog Kiwi."

"Dogs aren't allowed on school grounds." Jeremie said.

"Any way I'm Ulrich and the rule loving one is Jeremie." The trio go to the school yard.

"Ulrich Dear, are you going to introdue me to your friends." The girl said.

"No." Ulrich said stubbornly.

"I'll do it myself them I'm Sissi." They start walkig to the other side of the school near the cafatiria. "I'm the pricipal's little angal and..." Before Sissi is finished a girl in all black rams into her whan they reach the cornor. Both girls are flat on their backs, but the all black one stands up whail Sissi stayed on her back.

"Sorry bout that." The girl puts her hand out to help Sissi up.

"Do you know who I AM." Sissi yelled pushing the girls hand out of the way.

"No and to tell you the truth, Oh whait a minute your the principals daughter Elizabith." The girl said.

"They call me SISSI. I hate being called 'Elizabith'" Sissi turn and walks past the girl.

"Hey, if your REALLY the principal's spoiled brat, You could tell me why you have to blackmail peope for friends." The girl said. Ulrich, Odd, and Jeremie where shocked no one has called Sissi a "Spoiled brat" and got away with it.

"I know who you are." Sissi said.

"Oh yeah, then what's my name if your SO smart." The girl asked.

"I don't know, but I know your Chinese." Sissi said But the girl got angry with her.

"I'M JAPANESE!" The girl yelled. She walks away.

As the trio plus Sissi enter the cafitiria they notice all the grades are there. Sissi goes to speak to her father.

"Well, well, well, It's live meat." The trio turn to see the Bully behind then. "After the announcement you three are MINE." The announcements lasted for only ten minutes as soon as the trio leave the bully is waiting for them.

"Odd, Jeremie go to the dorms I'll handle this guy." Ulrich said as Odd and Jeremie leave. Ulrich and the bully where both being punched by each other. Ulrich was punched down.

"Now you'll see why I control the hallways." The bully said as he raised a fist to punch Ulrich.

"HEYYA" The bully is kicked to the ground. As Ulrich looks up he sees the girl from before.

"Oh man I cann't hit a girl." The bully complained.

"So beat it and leave the seventh graders alone, in fact in you try to hurt anyone again YOU will be the one who is begging for murcy." The bully walks away.

"By the way YOU don't scare me ISHIYAMA!" The girl bent down to check on Ulrich.

"Thanks I own you. What's your name any way?" Ulrich asked.

"It's Yumi." Yumi said as she helped Ulrich up.

"Your an eighth grader right?" Ulrich asked.

"Yeah"

 

 

 

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]