NO LYOKO? by GarageKid
[Reviews - 3]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Specal thanks to the one person that rated me!

Yumi and Ulrich head to the dorms to catch up with Odd and Jeremie.

"When did you lern how to fight?" Ulrich asked.

"Well, you can tell I'm tomboy, but I've ALWAYS been diffrent." Yumi said. "I learned how to fight from my old friend, and I've always had to fight my little brother's battles most of the time."

"Why did you help me?" Ulrich asked.

"Well I wasn't going to let him continue beating everyone up. And anyway he got what was comeing!" Yumi said.

"Did he do somthing to you?" Ulrich never in his life seen a girl put up a great fight.

"Yeah, because he new I was younger then him. He takes down ANYONE younger then him." Yumi said as they reached the dorms.

"ULRICH!" said Sissi's voice from in the dorm. "Why are you with that TOMBOY!"

"Still don't know my name Sissi?" Yumi asked.

"NO." Sissi said "But Jeremie said it was imposible to figure that out!"

"Would it change your mind if I told you that you could have just asked?" Yumi said.

"WHAT! You would have told me?" Sissi said.

"YEAH!" Yumi said. The gang all laughs.

"So Jeremie you think you'll like it here?" Odd asked.

"NO!" Jeremie said the gang looks at him. "I'm going to LOVE it here!"

"Good." Yumi said. "Just as long as you know you'll still have to face Jarry on a day to day basis."

"That bully's name is Jarry." Odd said. "That's worse then my name."

"As long as I have you three I'll be fine!" Jeremie said.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]