Garurumon! by GarageKid
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I needed to keep Xana as an enemy, so I made him act like the digimon empirer on the T.V. show Digimon.

The gang meet back up at the dorms.

"Garurumon's gone crazy." Ulrich said as soon as Jeremie and Odd show up.

"What? Garurumon?" Jeremie asked.

"Gabumon digivolved! But Garurumon's out of control." Yumi explained.

"We need to fight back." Dorumon said.

"Dorumon, Garurumon's a champion level digimon, he's too strong." Yumi said.

"I don't care! He digivolved because Gorillamon showed up, and we need to help him even if I'm shatered into a million bits of data!" Dorumon protested.

"First we need to find Garurumon." Ulrich said.

"You can use your digivice to find Garurumon." Dorumon said.

"OK. then I'm going after him." Ulrich said.

"Not without us." Odd said.

"He's my digimon." Ulrich said.

"He's our kind." Dorumon said. "Weather you like it or not I'm coming, even if Yumi wont!"

"Fine." Ulrich said.

"Lead the way." Yumi said.

  ***

In the city Garurumon is taring it apart.

"GARURUMON!" Ulrich yells.

"Nice try." A voice said. "Garurumon's mine now." On Garurumon's head a teenaged boy appeared.

"Who are you?" Dorumon yelled.

"I am soon to be ruler of the digital world. My name is Xana." Xana cracked a whip forcing Garurumon to attack.

"You're hurting him!" Dorumon yelled.

"And? I own him now." Xana said.

"You cann't own a Digimon! Digimon are partners to humans not pets!" Dorumon said.

"HA! I own all the digimon I want." Xana said. "And I control them with these dark rings. On Garurumon's neck was a black ring.

"YOU CAN"T DO THIS!" Dorumon protested.

"Whatch me!" Xana forced Garurumon to destroy on of the buildings.

"ENOUGH! Dorumon Digivole to!" Dorumon begain to digivolve. "Dorugamon" The black and white fured digimon stood on his two legs. Unlike Dorumon who had small wings, Dorugamon had large wing he could use to fly.

"Cannon Ball!" The attack through Xana off Garurumon.

"Garurumon, Destroy him!" Xana comanded as he made a run for it.

"Aim for the Dark ring Dorugamon!" Yumi said.

"Power Melat" Dorugamon fired a metal orb at the dark ring dedtroying it.

"Ulrich?" Garurumon asked.

"Are you OK Garurumon?" Ulrich asked.

"Yeah, Just tied." Garurumon said as he whent back to his in training form, Tsunomon. Ulrich picks him up.

"We need to get back to the dorms!" Odd said.

"Need a ride?" Dorugamon asked. Yumi climbs on his back and helps Ulrich up. Jeremi, Odd, Gummymon, and Gigimon climb as well.

"First stop, Kadic Jr. High." Yumi said as Dorugamon flies off.

As they reach Kadic Odd and Jeremie go race to the dorms.

"You better hurry Ulrich or Jim'll be looking for you." Yumi said.

"Thanks." Ulrich said. Before he climbs off Dorugamon, He pulls her in and kisses her. After 20 seconds they break apart to the song of Odd's voice.

"Hey Romeo, the balcony scene's over, you can come up for air now!" Odd yells.

"See you tommorow." Ulrich saids as he jumps down Dorugamon.

"Through Odd a punch for me." Yumi said.

"OK. Good night." Ulrich said as Yumi and Dorugamon fly off.

story two ends here.

My third story is called Enter Growlmon

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]