Heartland by GarageKid
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Yumi and Ulrich were on one of the trails with Oatie and Flicka. Jumping every log in the way of the trail that Yumi would say was "Too low." But knowing it was Flicka's first time on the trails, Yumi didn't complain as often. Ulrich Just learned how to jump today and still was a litle shaky on the jumps. Wile Odd anf Hiroki where being tought to ride by John Ken, Tori and Aelita were taking care of the foals.

"I really stink at jumps." Ulrich said as the headed back to the ranch.

"Oatie was a little shaky too. Don't worry you'll get better." Yumi said as Flicka slowed down to a trot.

"Oh! I forgot the fifth grade are supposed to came on a field trip tomorrow." Ulrich started. "We should hurry back to tell the others."

"Race you there!" Yumi said putting Flicka to a gallop. Ulrich followed with Oatie.

Back at the ranch Yumi put Flicka back in the corral and Oatie was put back in the stall.

"Yumi have you seen Crash?" Tori asked as she ran over to the feeding room where Yumi and Ulrich were.

"Crash got out again?" Ulrich asked.

"Well, I kinda left the door opened when John Ken called me for something." Tori said. Yumi just got done filling all the feeding buckets.

"Tori, you go look for Crash while Ulrich and I feed the horses." Yumi said.

Yumi was feeding one side of the barn while Ulrich did the other. As Ulrich got back to the feeding room, Tori was waiting for him and Yumi. When Yumi walked in she had Crash on a lead.

"Fond him." Yumi said.

"Where?" Tori asked.

"He tackled me when I was feeding Flicka." Yumi said. Crash tried to tackle Ulrich or Tori but the lead wasn't long enough. Hiroki came running in and gave Crash a hug.

"Yumi, can I take Crash back to the nusary?" Hiroki asked.

"Go ahead." Yumi said handing him the lead. Hiroki ran off as happy as can be.

"I take it Hiroki likes Crash." Tori said.

"Yeah, and When Crash turns two, Dad'll let Hiroki ride him." Yumi said. By then Flicka would be four.

"So Crash's Hiroki's friend." Ulrich said.

"Yeah their both annoying, energetic, and love to tackle." Yumi said.

Chapter End Notes:
This chapter's a little short, sorry.
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]