Code Season 4 by GarageKid
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

“Yumi I heard what happened to your parents.” Ulrich said.

“Tori tell you about the fight in the school yard?” Yumi asked.

“Yeah, Tori said that you elbowed her and yelled at her for trying to help.” Ulrich said.

“I never meant to hurt her. I wasn’t in the mood to talk.” Yumi said.

“Now do you feel like talking?” Ulrich asked.

“Yeah.” Yumi showed a weak smile.

“I also saw your mom’s boyfriend.” Ulrich said.

“I HATE him. All he does is drink and make fun of John Ken!” Yumi said.

 

The next day Ulrich informed the rest of the gang.

“So Yumi never meant to hurt me.” Tori said.

“No she’s just angry and upset at the same time.” Ulrich said.

“This Ted guy is only interested in the Ishyama blood-line.” Kiba said.

“How do you know that?” Ulrich asked.

“Because is there any other reason to date a girl how’s still married.” Kiba said at-matter-a-factly.

“But Mrs. Ishyama said” Ulrich never finished his statement.

“She lied because she thought the divorce wouldn’t go through.” Kiba said “Because Yumi AND Hiroki have the Blood-line they need to be 100% sure. And Yumi’s parents aren’t 100% sure though. And Mrs. Ishyama broke up with Ted so Yumi’s parents may get another chance.”

 

In 9th grade math before the teacher came into the room William was talking with Yumi.

“You know your brother would still be alive if wasn’t so dumb.” William said.

“What do you mean?” Yumi asked.

“Well if he hadn’t gone in the woods he would have lived.” William said. “But then again Akamaru would have made a better choice.”

“DON’T say that he was my brother!” Yumi said.

“Yeah without a descent thought in his head.” William laughed. Yumi gets out of her chair, turns around, and decked him. William falls backwards and hit his head on the desk behind him.

“Yumi Ishyama!” The teacher calls “To the principal’s office!” Yumi goes without saying a word. William went to the nurse. All the while Tori saw the whole thing.

 

In the school yard Tori tells the gang about Yumi decking William.

“She decked him.” Ulrich was surprised “She really decked him.”

“Yeah this is so not like Yumi.” Tori said. “Yumi was sent to the principal’s office she might be suspended or worse, expelled.” The rest of the gang looked over at Tori.

When Yumi gets to the school yard everyone is asking questions.

“Did the principal suspend you, expel you, make you clean his file cabinet WHAT?” Tori asked.

“He let me off with a warning.” Yumi said.

“Why did he go easy on you?” Jeremy asked.

“Because I never did anything like this before and because he heard about my parents.” Yumi explained. Yumi looks down at her right arm, the one she threw at the window and hurt, the one she decked William with. The feel of getting the rage out was a very good feeling. Out of the corner of her eye she sees Hiroki.

Yumi saw Hiroki run toward her. And tackled her to the ground.

“Yumi I have an idea how to get mommy and daddy back together.” Hiroki said as he got off Yumi.

“What?” Yumi asks.

“By recreating the night they first met. It worked in a move.” Hiroki said. Hiroki pulls Yumi home to work on the “Parent trap”.  And sure enough it worked.

 

The next day Yumi tells Ulrich.

“ULRICH it worked.” Yumi said as she runs up and hugs him.

“Great to see you’re back to normal Yumi.” Ulrich said.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]