Code Season 4 by GarageKid
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
The gang prepared to go to LYOKO to get used to their new powers on LYOKO. "I'll send you all to the mountain replica Yumi, Ulrich, and Odd first, then I'll transfer Aelita." Yumi, Ulrich, and Odd got into the scanners. "Transfer, Scanner, Virtualization." The Three of them were in LYOKO. Ulrich fond that now he had two swords instead of one, with new armor. Odd looked more like a cat with the new cat ears added along with new cat like armor, Yumi looked more like a ninja then a gashi, although her razor fans looked the same, they were more effective and will never miss again. "Cool. With the new upgrades, nothing X.A.N.A will never be able to defeat us." Ulrich said.

"Thing are looking good to you and Yumi, but I look like a big purple CAT!" Odd complained.
"Come on Odd not even five minutes on LYOKO and you're complaining!" Jeremy sounded tiered because of working on the upgrades. "You guys still have most of your powers that you guys had earlier." The gang was looking around the new LYOKO. It was mostly the same as before.
"Are you going to send Aelita or what?" Yumi asked. Jeremy was quiet and then set up the transfer.

Aelita looked more like an elf than ever. As soon as she got to LYOKO, Then the X.A.N.A possessed William appeared.
"LOOK, its William." Odd said. "Hey."
Odd did not know William was possessed and ran to him to see if he was OK. The possessed William attacked him and devitalized him.
"ODD" Ulrich yelled but it was too late.
"This isn't good; one shot is all it takes for him to take one of us down!" Yumi's voice sounded scared and Ulrich knew it. "I told you Yumi, I'm not going to lose you!" Ulrich drew his swords and was ready to fight. Yumi protected Aelita, who heard what Ulrich said about not losing Yumi to X.A.N.A. Did Ulrich mean he wasn't going to lose Yumi to William either? Aelita decided she would ask questions later.
"I'm going to bring you three back to our world OK." Jeremy told Yumi and Ulrich.
"Why? We can handle William. If we devitalized him..." Ulrich didn't finish before Jeremy jumped in.
"I don't know what will happen if his devitalized I need to run a few more programs." Ulrich understood and didn't argue. "Materialization Yumi....Materialization Ulrich...Materialization Aelita." They were in the scanners and all of them had questions.
The three of them met Odd and Jeremy in the lab. "Yumi and Ulrich head to the Hermitage. Odd and Aelita you two look in the city's libraries, and anywhere else to find more info on France Hopper. Yumi and Ulrich look in this basement you guys fond earlier. We're going to do some deep research on France Hopper." Jeremy's voice made it sound like a school assignment.
"What for?" Yumi asked.
"I need to know all I can on France Hopper to help me with the programs I plain on running." Jeremy adjusted his glasses.
"But that basement, X.A.N.A in guarding it. Yumi got hurt last time." Ulrich did not want to go in that basement. The blood stain from the X.A.N.A possessed wolf attacking Yumi was still there. Along with the memories of attack. "X.A.N.A must be hiding something, and after all you two are the best at martial arts in the group." Jeremy said.

Chapter End Notes:
This one's a little short. Sorry!
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]