Code Season 4 by GarageKid
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Odd was dragged to every library in the city, while Yumi and Ulrich headed to the Hermitage. When they got to the basement, the first thing that caught Ulrich’s eye was the blood stain on the floor. He walked beside Yumi, I kissed her Ulrich thought I need to do something to show I like her. Ulrich’s mind wondered as he put his arm around her. “Yumi” Ulrich began, “When I, I mean when.” Yumi stopped him before he made a fool of himself. “You mean the kiss.” She said blushing. Ulrich turned blush red when she said “kiss” and Yumi could see it. “Yeah, I wanted to ask you if that would change your mind about being just ‘friends’.” Ulrich could tell Yumi liked him. “If you had to make a choice between William and me.” Yumi knew what Ulrich was going to say. “Who would you pick?” Yumi blushes and thinks about it before she answers. “I knew one day I would have to make that choice” Yumi looked Ulrich in the eye. “I would pick you, because I trust you and I know I can tell you anything. You’re just all around a better person then William.”

  

Yumi and Ulrich found only some info on France Hopper and LYOKO. Ulrich turns to Yumi,

“I don’t understand what was the wolf protecting?” Ulrich sits down on the floor and looked at Yumi who wasn’t paying attention to what he was saying,”Yumi” Ulrich called trying to get her attention. “Uh, sorry my mind was somewhere else.” Yumi sat beside him. “Are you OK? What’s on your mind?” Yumi leans back and hits her arm on a handle of something. “Ouch! What’s this?” Yumi pulls at the handle and a door opens. “Do you think this is what the wolf was protecting?” Ulrich asked as Yumi looked through the files that where in cabinet. “Yeah, take a look.” Yumi said pointing to the blue-prints of the super computer. “All the info France Hopper used to build the super computer is in here, along with all these computer discs on all the different programs.” Yumi smiles at Ulrich “All the data Jeremy needs is right here.” Ulrich helps Yumi get all the discs out and into the bag they brought with them. Yumi stops when she hears a growl. Ulrich looks up to find that a pack of wolves possessed by X.A.N.A are behind them.

 

Ulrich jumps in front of Yumi to protect her. Before the wolves can get close Odd jumps out and hit one of them over the head with a crowbar. “Well what do you know? Looks like X.A.N.A loves playing with the big bad wolf.” Odd said as he hit another one. Yumi and Ulrich jump in and help. Ulrich punches two of them in the head and knocks them out. While Yumi roundhouse kicks another two wolves knocking them out.

“Odd, help me and Yumi get these discs to Jeremy.” Ulrich, Yumi, and Odd take the discs to the factory for Jeremy. “Where’s Aelita?” Yumi asks. “At the factory, with Jeremy reading through the books we found. I have no interest in books, so I came to find you guys and see if I could. I came just in time for the party!” When Odd said “I never set foot in a library before, did you know libraries had books.” he had no interest in books it didn’t surprise Yumi and Ulrich, Odd never liked books unless it was a comic book, he never would read it.

 

When the gang got to the factory, they quickly gave Jeremy the discs. “It’s getting late. We all should get to bed.” Jeremy told the gang. “Your right and my parents are going to kill me if I’m too late. At least you guys are boarding students and don’t have to worry about your parents most of the time.” Yumi said as she left the factory and went home. “I’m going to work on the info all you guys gave me.” Jeremy said as the other prepared to leave. “That’s what you call ‘getting some sleep’ Jeremy?” said Aelita as she was going to the exit.  “I don’t need all that much sleep. Now GO!”

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]