Code Season 4 by GarageKid
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Yumi and Ulrich meet up with the rest of the gang in the factory. “Ready to devitalize William?” Jeremy asks. “Ready.” Ulrich said. “OK everyone get ready. First I’ll send Yumi, Tori, and Aelita. Transfer Yumi….Transfer Tori….Transfer Aelita……Scanner Yumi….Scanner Tori….Scanner Aelita, virtualization!” The three girls were in the mountain replica. “OK Odd and Ulrich your turns. Transfer Ulrich…. Transfer Odd……Scanner Ulrich….Scanner Odd….Virtualization!” The guy met the girls in the mountain replica. “OK COME ON OUT William!” Ulrich yelled. The X.A.N.A possessed William appeared. “Took you long enough.” Ulrich drew his swords. “I’ll virtualize you vehicles.” Jeremy said. “Super Sprint!” Ulrich charges at William and hits him with his sword. “Nice one Ulrich but he still has 90 life points.”Jeremy told him. “Laser arrow!” Odd aimed for William but missed. William hits Odd and takes away half his life points. “Odd you only have 50 life points left.” Jeremy said. “No kidding!” Odd said. Yumi throws one of her fans at William from behind. “Alright Yumi! Now William has 80 life points left.” Jeremy knew William could not take all five of them. The possessed William attacks Odd again devitalizing him. “SONICBOOM!” Tori yell launching a sound wave at William. “William has 75 life points left.” Jeremy told them. The possessed William launches two beams from his sword and devitalizes Tori. “Energy Field!” Aelita said hitting William. William attacks Ulrich and Aelita. “Ulrich and Aelita 50 life points.” Jeremy tells them in a worried voice. “HEYYA!” Yumi hits William with both her fans this time. “William only has 40 life points left. Nice one Yumi.” Jeremy forgot about Yumi who was sneaking behind William to launch a sneak attack. William attacks Yumi. “You ALL have only 50 live points left.” Jeremy warned.

 

“How are they doing on LYOKO?” Tori asked.

“Not so well. Yumi, Ulrich, and Aelita have 50 life points left, and William has 40.” Jeremy said.

“They still have a chance, right?” Odd asked.

“So far I can’t program their vehicles because the program is still charging.” Jeremy looks up. “They still have a chance though.”

 

The possessed William attacks Aelita and devitalizes her. You throw one of her fans and hit him in the weak spot. “William has 20 life points left one more hit in the weak spot is all it well take.” Jeremy was relieved. The possessed William gets behind Ulrich and tries to attack him. “Ulrich! Watch out!” Yumi yells as she pushes him out of the way and gets hit and devitalized. “Yumi!” Ulrich yelled but it was too late. “I’ll finish you off!” Ulrich yells to William as he strikes William in the weak spot with his swords and devitalized him.  

 

“You did it Ulrich I’ll bring you back to the real world OK.” Jeremy materialization program brings Ulrich back to the factory. Ulrich meets Yumi in the scanner room. “You OK Yumi?” Ulrich asks. Yumi hugs him. “You did it, you beat X.A.N.A.” Yumi said. “Well for now. I have a feeling X.A.N.A will leave us alone for a while to think of a way to beat us.” Ulrich said. “Why did you risk getting hurt to help me?” Ulrich asked. “The same reason why I fought Cal, to protect those who matter to me.” Yumi explains to him. Ulrich remembered how he was pushing Yumi away trying to make sure she didn’t get hurt and Yumi still fought to protect those she loves. “Your brother, John Ken, would be proud.” Ulrich tells Yumi.

   

The gang meets in the computer room. “I’ll materialize William. Materialization William.” Jeremy starts the program. “Now we wait in the scanner room.” Jeremy and the gang head to the scanner room. In five minutes one of the scanners starts up and William is out cold in the scanner. Akamaru stays by Yumi. William starts waking up. “WAKE UP sleeping beauty, look it’s your prince charming!” Odd said as William wakes up and pushes Odd to the ground because Odd startled him.

 

“What happened?” William asks “Who’s that?” William asks pointing to Tori.

“Well William you where under X.A.N.A’s control for a long time. And that’s Tori, the new member of the group.” Jeremy explains how long William has been under X.A.N.A’s control.

“Well then Yumi and I have a lot of catching up to do right?” William asks.

“Sorry William I’m seeing someone.” Yumi said. William looks around the room.

“Who?” William asks in a jealous voice. “Who would go out with you?” Yumi takes it as an insult.

“Someone who wouldn’t make it sound like an insult!” Akamaru growls at William.

“Dumb MUTT knock it OFF” William kicks Akamaru.

“I have to get going guys. My cousin is going to start training me tomorrow. Oh and DON’T kick Akamaru.” Yumi and Akamaru leave the factory.

 

The next day Yumi is woken up at 5am by Kiba. “Wake up, time to start you training.” Kiba looked as if he was 25, but he was only 16. “Kiba its 5am on a Saturday. Can’t I sleep in like I normally do?” Yumi asked. Kiba laughs at her. “Of cause not! You need to start your training or you’ll be no help to the Ishyama clan’s rep.” Kiba yanks Yumi out of bed and gives her a training uniform. Akamaru is also yanked out of bed by Amtrak. “Put this new training uniform on. I made sure that it was the right size.” Yumi puts the uniform on. It was a pair of black jeans, a red short-sleeve shirt with a black sweat vest which is a vest made of the same material as sweat pants, and a pair of black ninja boots which are like sandals only made of sneaker material. Kiba liked the way the uniform fit on Yumi because it made her look a little like her older brother, John Ken.

 

Yumi and Akamaru were forced to run around the city with Kiba. Yumi was still half asleep. Akamaru stayed by Yumi’s side and they both didn’t like Kiba’s methods in training. “I love running in the early morning! And this is only the beginning!” Kiba said as they finished the run. Oh great if this is only the warm- up I hate to see the workout! Yumi thought. Kiba started Yumi with basic kicks and punches. And then gave Yumi something new to work with. “I want you to try to communicate with Akamaru through what I like to call mind talking. It’s when you communicate with someone or something using the ability to transfer mind waves.” Kiba told Yumi how it was done. “Now you try.” He told Yumi as he set up a target. Yumi focuses her energy and tries to connect with Akamaru and give him a command. Akamaru attack the target. Yumi said in her mind. But Akamaru does nothing. “Try again.” Kiba tells Yumi as if he can read her mind. Yumi gives the command again, this time Akamaru bites the target. “I DID IT!” Yumi cheers. “That was fast. I didn’t think you would catch on so quickly!” Kiba was surprised.

 At the dorm Odd is playing with Kiwi as Ulrich studies for an upcoming test. “Who’s my dig-ity dog? Kiwi is.” Odd said to Kiwi as he rubs the dog’s stomach. “Odd could you keep it down I’m trying to study.” Ulrich asked. “If we had a test on Yumi, you wouldn’t need to study!” Odd joked. Odd went back to playing with Kiwi. “Odd you could do a report on how hard you get punched if Yumi finds out your cheating on her best friend.” Ulrich knew Yumi would kill Odd if she found out about Odd dating Tori and Anna. “That’s why you don’t tell her.” Odd said. Ulrich was thinking about Yumi. Ulrich also remembered today Yumi starts her training about the Ishyama blood-line.  
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]