Code Lyoko: The Untold Chapters by Vchat20
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

It’s early Monday morning. A bright and sunny morning. We see Jeremie sitting on a bench working on his laptop. Soon enough we see Yumi running over, making her way from home.

Yumi: “Hi Jeremie. Have you seen Ulrich yet this morning?”

Jeremie: still looking at his laptop “No. Haven’t seen him.”

Just as Jeremie finished saying that, Ulrich comes walking out.

Yumi: smiles “Hi Ulrich!”

Ulrich: walks over “Hi Yumi…So what are you working on this time, Jeremie?”

Jeremie: “Oh. I was just talking to Aelita for a little bit. She was asking about a few things here on Earth.”

Suddenly the bell rings and they all make their way into the school. Then we pan over to a nearby tree where we see a dark figure poised on one of the branches as he overlooks the three headed into the school.

The next scene is back in the classroom just before Mrs. Hertz arrives.

Mrs. Hertz: walk in “Good Morning class. I would like you to meet our newest transfer student. His name is Odd Della Robbia.”

Odd: grins “My friends just call me Odd”

Mrs. Hertz: “I believe there is an open seat ove-“

Odd: “I see one.”

Odd soon sits down at the desk right behind Jeremie, Yumi, and Ulrich

Ulrich: whispers “I wonder why they call him Odd?”

The three snicker

Our next scene is back in the cafeteria. Our 3 heroes have already found an empty table and are seated. We soon see Odd walking up with a tray piled with food.

Odd: “May I sit here?”

He grinned. Before they could say anything, Odd proceeded to pull up a chair next to Jeremie.

Odd: grinning “Thanks!”

Yumi: “So why do they call you Odd, Odd?”

But before she could finish, Odd had already started chowing down. As crumbs of eaten edibles started flying, the 3 raised their hands in front of their faces to attempt to block the flying food. After just a minute, Odd had cleaned his tray. Not even a crumb was left.

Odd: “Just my name. Nothing more. So what do you guys like to do for fun around here?”

Our next view is outside the school in the courtyard just after classes have finished. Once again, Jeremie is on the bench talking with Aelita and over in the grass you can see Yumi and Ulrich sparring together. We pan to a tree just above them and the same dark figure is poised on a branch. We pan back out to see the group and all of a sudden there is a gentle earthquake. At that point, Yumi and Ulrich were in just the right positions that Ulrich landed flat on his back and Yumi landed on top of him. Just in time, Yumi planted her hands on both sides of Ulrich to keep from landing ON Ulrich. They stay there for a few moments, stunned, as they look straight into each other’s eyes. As they snap out of their trance, they notice what had happened, start blushing a bright red and quickly crawl away. In the background we can hear a kind of beeping sound. We pan over to Jeremie.

Aelita: interrupting their current conversation “Jeremie, I just spotted an activated tower nearby.”

At this point, Yumi and Ulrich walk up behind Jeremie to see what is going on.

Ulrich: “Do you think XANA is causing these quakes?”

Jeremie: “It couldn’t hurt to go check it out. Aelita, we will be there in a few minutes.”

Aelita: “Ok Jeremie.”

He closes his laptop and the three start off towards the factory. But before they even take a few steps, all of a sudden there is another quake. This one stronger than the last. We then notice that the dark figure in the tree starts losing his balance and falls out. He screams as he falls towards the ground, and then lands on all fours. We notice this dark figure as Odd. Before the group can do anything else, they realize that Odd had been spying on them and overheard the whole thing. Because they cant easily lie their way out of this one, they decide to fill in Odd on what’s going on.

Yumi: “Odd, can you keep a secret?”

They make their way towards the factory as usual. Our next view is in the elevator as the four make it down to the control room.

Odd: “So you say that there is a virtual world called Lyoko where a virtual girl lives and there is also this evil force called XANA which is creating all this havoc?”

The other three nod

Odd: “Soooo. What mental institution did you all escape from?”

The Elevator has now reached the control room. Jeremie gets out.

Jeremie: “Odd, why don’t you come with me? I can explain a little more on what’s going on here. Yumi and Ulrich, get ready to virtualize.

Yumi and Ulrich have already entered the scanner room and now climb into 2 of the scanners. The door’s close. We go back up to the control room. We see Odd scoping the room, dumbfounded.

Jeremie: “Transfer Yumi, Transfer Ulrich…Scanner Yumi, Scanner Ulrich…Virtualization!”

Yumi and Ulrich now virtualize in the Desert region.

Ulrich: “Aelita!”

Aelita peeks her head out from behind a large boulder.

Aelita: waves “Here I am. The tower is over in this direction.”

Yumi and Ulrich run towards Aelita where all three then continue running towards the tower. They are then met by a half a dozen blok’s. They stop.

Ulrich: “Ugh. Not this again.”

Suddenly something was happening to the blok in the center. A beam of light was swirling around the center of the eye. Then after a couple of moments, a laser emerged from the eye and grazed Ulrich’s shoulder.

Yumi: “Ulrich!”

Ulrich: “I’m fine, let’s just destroy these things and get out of here.”

Soon Ulrich starts aimlessly swinging his Katana while Yumi has her fan. 3 are destroyed, but both Yumi and Ulrich have taken hits.

Back in the control room…

Jeremie: “Be careful! Yumi, you only have ten life points left. Ulrich: You only have twenty left.

Odd: as he looks over Jeremie’s shoulder “Will they die?”

Jeremie: “I don’t know. This has never happened before.”

All of a sudden, another blok appears behind Yumi. Before she could turn around and notice what’s going on, the Blok fires, hitting her center in the chest. Soon enough, she starts her de-virtualization.

Back in the scanner room, a scanner door opens revealing Yumi lying on the floor, nearly passed out.

Ulrich: “Yumi!”

Jeremie: “Oh My! Yumi!”

Just as Jeremie said that, the elevator door opens and Yumi stumbles out.

Yumi: weak “Jeremie…What happened?”

Jeremie: “Hmm. Guess you only get de-virtualized. Ulrich: Yumi’s fine. She is right here. Watch your back though; you only have 15 points left.”

Jeremie: turns towards Yumi “Yumi, you might want to go back to school and see if these quakes have caused any damage. See if everyone is ok.”

Yumi gently nods and re-enters the elevator. We then go back to Lyoko where we see both Ulrich and Aelita surrounded by 5 blok’s.

Ulrich: “Jeremie. I’m going to need some help here!”

Jeremie: “There’s not much I can do here Ulrich. I’m sorry.”

Then Odd coughs loudly and causes Jeremie to turn and stare.

Odd: “I could help. It actually looks like fun!”

Jeremie: groans “Ok. Just take the elevator down one level and then climb into one of the scanners.”

Just as Odd enters the elevator, Jeremie quickly works on a virtual form for Odd. Due to time constraints, he can’t make one from scratch so he chooses the only default costume left. We go back down to the scanner room. Odd scopes the room, but soon realizes what he was told to do. He climbs in a scanner and the door closes behind him.

Jeremie: “Transfer Odd…Scanner Odd…Virtualization”

Back in Lyoko, Odd is just not virtualizing. He is in his very familiar outfit of mostly purple, paws, claws, and a tail. Odd lands on all fours. As soon as he gets back up, he starts checking out his virtual form.

Odd: “…Why am I a cat?”

Jeremie: “Sorry odd. It was the only available form I could choose and I didn’t have time to make a new one.”

Ulrich: in the distance “Odd? Odd! Over here!”

Odd: running “So what am I supposed to do now Jeremie? How do I attack these things? With my bare claws?”

Jeremie scans over the monitor revealing Odd’s stats.

Jeremie: “Looks like you have something called..’Laser Arrows’.”

Odd: “…Ok. So how do I use them?”

Jeremie: staring at the monitor “Just aim your right arm at a monster and think about hitting it, I don’t know.”

Uncertain, Odd aims his arm at a blok and after a few moments, an arrow about the size of his fist fires out and hits the blok dead center in the eye. In the process, the recoil knocked Odd flat on his back.

Odd: “That was totally unexpected”

He quickly leaps back up and watches surprised as Ulrich de-virtualizes in front of him. The remaining bloks soon surround Aelita.

Aelita: “Jeremie!”

Odd: “I’m coming!”

We head back to the control room where we see Ulrich emerge from the elevator. He stands behind Jeremie.

Ulrich: “So? How is Odd doing?”

Odd starts running toward the bloks firing aimlessly. By the time he makes it to Aelita, only one blok is left. With his final shot (unbeknownst to him), he fires at the blok, point blank.”

Odd: “Ok…umm. What’s your name again?”

Aelita: “My name is Aelita.”

Odd: “Mine is Odd. Pleased to meet you.”

Aelita: “The tower is over this way.”

Odd: as the two start running towards the tower “Tower?”

Jeremie: “Oh. I forgot to mention Odd. To stop XANA’s attacks, Aelita needs to deactivate the tower that XANA had activated.”

The two soon make it to the tower. Odd stays back as he watches Aelita melt into the side of the tower.

Jeremie: “Ok Odd. I’m going to bring you back now.

Aelita has already made it to the top of the tower. The interface reads “Aelita, Code:”.

Jeremie: “Materialize Odd”

Odd de-virtualizes out of Lyoko. Back in the scanner room, Odd climbs out of the scanner, breathing heavily. We then go back to Lyoko as Aelita enters the code: LYOKO.

We now return to the school where our heroes have just returned. Yumi is sitting on the bench in the courtyard as they walk up.

Yumi: “Everybody is fine. Just a little shaken up. So I'm guessing that stopping XANA stopped these earthquakes?”

Jeremie: “Looks like it. Now Odd: What you saw back there, you can’t tell to anyone under ANY circumstances. Understand?”

Yumi and Odd: (almost in unison) “What? Why?”

Jeremie: turns to look at Ulrich “You mean you didn’t tell her?”

Ulrich: “Sorry. Must have slipped my mind.”

Jeremie: “Well, you remember how I told you that I found the information about Lyoko on a French military website?”

Yumi: “Yeah?”

Odd: “Uhh?”

Jeremie: “Well, if it was hidden and locked away so well, it obviously had some importance to it. If we told anyone, the government could easily find out and who knows what they would do.”

Odd: after thinking for a moment “So you mean to tell me that you hacked the military’s website, found this super calculator thingy, and turned it on thus causing all this mess with XANA? Why don’t you just shut it off and get this over with?”

Jeremie: “I’m not going to leave Aelita in there. Not with THAT creep.”

Odd, Yumi, and Ulrich: after looking at each other, they speak in unison “Jeremie’s got a crush on Aelita! Jeremies got a crush on Aelita!”

Jeremie starts to blush a real bright red as the rest of the crew all rub his head, messing up his hair.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]