Spin the Bottle by GarageKid
[Reviews - 3]

Printer
- Text Size +

The gang helped out with the school dance. William and Sissi were also helping out.

"Mabe Sissi'll ask her dad for his OK to play spin the bottle." William said looking at Yumi.

"Or we can play spin William and hit him with a bottle." Yumi whispered to her friends, who laughed at the joke. William walked away.

"I can't wait for tonight." Aelita said.

"Why?" Jeremie asked.

"Because, you paralized X.A.N.A for tonight so we have can go through a night without worry of attacks." Aelita reminded him.

"The best part is later a small group of people after the party play spin the bottle." Odd said. "Or like Yumi put it, Spin William and hit him with a bottle."

"I'm gonna put off spin the bottle though." Yumi said.

"Why?" Odd asked.

"The whole things just plain dumb." Yumi said.

"What's better then making out in a closet?" Odd asked.

"Yeah,  make out with a random person." Yumi said.

"How do you play?" Aelita asked.

"Everyone sits in a circle. One person spins a bottle and whoever it lands on, they both have to make out in a closet. Everyone on the out sidetimes them to see how long they liplock." Odd said.

"Yumi has a point, the game is dumb." Ulrich said.

"Yeah, but thinking of the strange combos of people that would make out, that sounds funny. I mean think about it." Aelita said.

"Well anyway, we need to get ready for tonight." Jeremie said looking at his watch.

"OK see you guys later." Yumi called as she left.

***

Later after the school dance Yumi and Ulrich was forced to play spin the bottle. Yumi hated that game more then the fear of her parents getting divorce. Ulrich just didn't want anyone other then him kissing Yumi. William was first to spin. The bottle landed on...........Sissi.

"Now William and Sissi will make out in a closet." Odd said as he pushed them in. "one.....two.....three.....four.....five.....six" Odd continued to count the seconds they were in the closet it had to be a good five minutes before they came out. Odd was laughing like crazy, only to get his sorry butt kicked.

Now Odd spun the bottle. most of the girl hoped they wouldn't need to kiss Odd. The bottle spun around and around. Odd was grinning like a fool. Looking at all his oppions. Half of the girls there he already made out with. The bottle slowed to a stop as some of the girls shrieked. The bottle landed on..........Hilary a girl with long blonde hair. she was at least five inches taller then Yumi. Odd has a great fear of this girl. He was pulled to the closet as he hear everyone laughing and counting the minutes. Poor Odd, he found a girl that was like an older version of Sissi, only after him and not Ulrich. After five minutes they came out. Odd under Hilary'a arm like a football.

Aelita's turn to spin the bottle. Aelita never got this game. So she just watched the bottle spin. As it slowed down Kiwi jumped into the circle and the bottle landed on..........Kiwi.

"Kiwi?" Aelita asked. She could hear Yumi and a group of other girls trying to hold back laughter. They didn't do a good job, Aelita could hear them very well and shot them a glare.

"Go on, Aelita, kiss the dog." Odd said.

"He is cute isn't he." Aelita said as she picked the small dog up and kissed him on the head. Kiwi licked her cheek. "To bad he's not human."

"Looks like Kiwi's giving you a run for your money Jeremie." Ulrich teased. Yumi and a buch of other girls couldn't stop laughing.

"Should we call the nurse? Or are ready to spin, Yumi." Odd said. Yumi pulled herself together and spun the bottle thinking on how badly she should hurt Odd for forcing her into this game. As soon as the bottle started to slow down Yumi begain to get really nervous. Odd stopped it as it landed on Ulrich.

"Open the closet!" Odd said in excitement. As soon as they were forced in. They heard everyone leave. Two words, set up. In the dim light Ulrich could see that Yumi was sitting up trying to get in a more confterable possion. The closet was smaller then it looked. As soon as she stopped struggleing Ulrich begain to blush.

"You know Odd set us up." Ulrich said.

"Yeah I know." Yumi told him. Ulrich noiticed she was on his lap. Ulrich turned bright red. He was happy it was dark and Yumi couldn't noitice.

"Well, while we're in here" Ulrich begain.

"Yes?" Yumi asked. Ulrich just leaned in closer and kissed her. Ulrich was about to pull away when Yumi kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck, Ulrich wrapped his arms around her. Odd was still going to get beat up though. As soon as they pulled apart, Ulrich smiled and opened the door.

"Lets go kick Odd's butt." Ulrich said. Yumi smiled.

"You hold him down." Yumi said as Odd reopened the door.

"Well, Odd saved us a little time." Ulrich said Odd quickly turned to run with Yumi and Ulrich on his tail. In the end, Odd got his butt kicked and promised never to suggest spin the bottle again. But Ulrich and Yumi thanked him for suggesting it this time though.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]