Aelita's Choise by GarageKid
[Reviews - 2]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Aelita's P.O.V

The date was better then anyone I had with Jeremie. Tor seemed very nice, and he listened to me when I told a story about the rest of the gang, Ulike Jeremie who would be too buisy with XANA.

"So, if you liked Jeremie, why did you go out with me?" He asked.

"I don't really like Jeremie that way anymore, I thought I did, but now he's too buisy." I said he smiles and laughed a little.

"I went throught the same thing, only she was using me other then really dating me." He said. I'll have to thank Yumi for the advice, I really could go out with anyone I want.

"I really have to thank my friend, she said that Jeremie shouldn't be mad if I like someone else." I said.

"We better head back to the acadimy, Night Patrol Jim woud have his gaurd dogs sniffing us out." I laughed at his joke. He was perfect. Ulrich's look, Odd's sence of humor, Jeremie's brain, and Yumi's loyalty. As we walked back, we talked about a few other things.

"Hey, would you like to go to the fall dance with me?" He asked.

"Yes, but I do have to DJ the dance as well." I tell him.

"How about you DJ the first half, and your friend ou were talking about could find a replacement for the next half." He said. Well I guess I could tell him Yumi's name so he wont think I'm talking about another boy. Hey, he's got Ulrich's jelousy too!

"Do you want to meet her?" I asked.

"OK." Tor said as we reached Kadic. He followed me up to the girls' dorms. I knocked on Yumi's door. Her roommate Emily awnsered.

"Emily, is Yumi here?" I asked.

"She went to the gym for martial arts with her Romeo." Emily said. We both laughed.

"This is Tor by the way. Tor this is Emily." I said introducing them.

"Hi." He said.

"Hi." Emily said. I led Tor to the gym where Yumi and Ulrich were sparing. We watched until Yumi flipped Ulrich to the ground and pinned him.

"Yumi!" I call Yumi gets up and walked over with Ulrich behind her.

"Hey Aelita." Yumi said.

"Yumi, this is Tor, the guy I told you about earlier, Tor this is Yumi." I said. "And her boyfriend Ulrich."

"Hey, Aelita told me 'bout both of you." Tor said.

"Glad to see Jeremie's OK with it." Ulrich said.

"He's not, so can you two talk to him for me?" I asked. I didn't want to get in a fight with him. They both nod. "You guys rock!"

"I'm going to bed." He said as he walked to the boys' dorms.

Tormund's P.O.V

I walked back to my dorm, the date had went very well. As I walked back I was stopped by Jeremie.

"Hi Jeremie." I said.

"What did you do to Aelita?" He asked angerly.

"Nothing, we just went out." I said. Jeremie looks angry.

"You told her somthing didn't you?" He asked me.

"Look, if you want an explaination, go ask Aelita." I said going into my dorm. Jeremie is such a know-it-all! I know now why Aelita dumped him.

Ulrich's P.O.V

I went tp talk with Jeremie. He was sure to be angry with this. I found him storming down the halls.

"Jerermie, you know you have no control over who Aelita dates." I said.

"Yeah, and?" Jeremie said. "I'm the reason she's on the Earth. Ad she dumps me for HIM!"

"Aelita just needs some time away from you." I said he looked down.

"I guess." He said and walked off to his dorm.

Normal P.O.V

It had been a few more weeks that Aelita and Tormund were dating. Jeremie never left his room anymore. The rest of the gang was helping out for the dance.

"So, Yumi, did you find a DJ for the second half of the dance?" Aelita asked.

"Yeah." Yumi said.

"Then everything is set." Tor said.

"And I still don't have a date." Odd complained.

"You've dated almost every girl in the eight grade, and half the girls in my class." Yumi said.

Aelita's P.O.V

As I finished DJing for half the dance, Tor was waiting for me. William had taken over for me and played a slow song.

"Would you like to dance?" Tor asked. I nod and he leads me out to the dance floor.

"I'm really glad I came with you." I said.

"Me too." Tor said. Nothing could have been more perfect. After the dabce he walked me to my room and kissed me good-night.

"See you tomarrow." He said as he walked to his dorm. I smile and head inside my dorm.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]