Life Saver by GarageKid
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I do not own Code LYOKO

Aelita and Yumi were talking on their was to Kadic. The two girls hadn't had a girl chat in a while and were happy to have the time to talk.

"Oh, I cann't wait till we're done with XANA." Aelita said.

"I know, don't worry. XANA will be over before you know it." Yumi said. Aelita looked at her.

"How are you so sure?" Aelita asked.

"Well, I guess I don't really know what's going to happen next." Yumi said. Aelita wasn't paying attendtion and started to walk across the street. Yumi didn't noitice untill she heard a horn. She turned around to see a pick-up truck speeding toward Aelita.

"AELITA! Look out!" Yumi yelled pushing her friend to the side walk.

THUMP

SMASH

CRASH

Aelita turned around in shock. The pick-up had ran into a light pole.

"Thanks Yumi......Yumi?" Aelita looked around. Her friend was no where to be found.

The pick-up! Aelita thought as she ran up to the pick-up. She wanted to scream when she saw what happened. Yumi had gone through the windshield and was laying across the pasenger and part of the driver's seat with blood all over her. Aelita turned to the driver, who was out cold. Yumi had knocked him out when her combat boot hit his head when she went through the windshield. Aelita opened the pasanger's side car door. (Yumi's head was laying on the pasanger side and her feet were on the driver's side)

"Yumi wake up." Aelita said to her out cold friend. Aelita got Yumi out of the car and rested her body on the side walk. Aelita ripped out her cell and dailed.

"Hello?" Jeremie's voice said.

"Jeremie, I need your help!" Aelita's voice said in pain.

"Aelita are you hurt?" Jeremie asked.

"No, but Yumi is! Send Odd or Ulrich dow here to help me!" Aelita said panicing.

"OK, Aelita, me, Odd, and Ulrich well be there." Jeremie said.

"HURRY!" Aelita shouted in the phone before hanging up. She search for a pulse on Yumi. It was weak. Aelita grabbed a cloth from her bookbag and wrapped it around Yumi's wrist, which was bleeding the worst, and added as much preasure to the wound as possible.

"Aelita!" Odd called.

"Help!" Aelita said as Odd and Ulrich went into a run and ran over to Aelita.

"Call a doctor." Ulrich said to Odd as he kneeled down next to Yumi and started to clean the blood off her face.

"What happened?" Odd asked. Aelita explained the accedent.

"She saved me." Aelita said as an ambulence came up the road.

***

"Aelita don't be so hard on yourself." Jeremie said.

"Yumi's in the hospital and it's my fult!" Aelita sobbed.

"You didn't know it was going to happed." Jeremie said.

"I shouldn't have wondered in the street." Aelita said.

"Aelita, Yumi saving you isn't that different as her saving you on LYOKO." Jeremie said.

"She never would have ended up in a hospital if it were in LYOKO!" Aelita said.

"After school, we can check on Yumi." Jeremie said as they entered class.

Chapter End Notes:
I know, short. The next chapter will be longer.
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]