Life Saver by GarageKid
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

After school, Aelita quicky finished her homework and waited for the rest of the gang to see Yumi at the hospital.

"Hurry up." Aelita said annoyed.

"Aelita we're going as fast as we can." Jeremie said.

"Come on Jeremie, I really want to get there!" Aelita said.

"OK, OK, how about you, Odd, and Ulrich run ahead." Jeremie said as Aelita went into a ran with Odd and Ulrich behind her. As they reached the hospital, Aelita stopped in the waiting room.

"We're looking for Yumi Ishiyama." Odd said to the girl behind the conter.

"No can do." The girl said. "Unless you have a note from her parents, no boys in her room."

"Only boys?" Odd asked.

"That's what her parents said." The girl said.

"My girl Aelita over their wanted to see her." Odd said have lied and pointed to Aelita.

"Very well. Room 246." The girl said.

"Thanks." Odd said as he walked over to Aelita and Ulrich.

"Well?" Aelita asked.

"Room 246." Odd said. As the trio moved through the halls to the room, Aelita kept silent. As soon as they reached the room, Aelita expected Yumi to be in bed, out cold. But as she opened the door Yumi was awake, near the window, reading one of her books.

"Yumi!" Aelita yelled as she ran over to her friend. Yumi droped her book as Aelita hugged her. Yumi had changed out of her blood stained clothes into clean ones showing she must have been awake for a while.

"Aelita, that hurts." Yumi said but her friend ignored her and Odd and Ulrich walked over and trapped Yumi in a group hug.

"I'm glad your OK." Ulrich whispered in Yumi's ear.

"Yeah, can you all let go now?" Yumi asked.

"We're spreading the love." Odd joked.

"You want the love of my fist in your face?" Yumi asked as the three broke the hug.

"Your still short tempered." Odd said.

"I missed you too." Yumi said sarcasticly. Aelita noticed a cast on her wrist.

"What happened Yumi?" Aelita asked.

"I broke it in the car accedent." Yumi said.

"Oh." Aelita said.

"Tell Aelita that it wasn't her fault you got hurt." Odd said. Yumi looked over at her pink haired friend.

"Aelita, it wasn't your fault." Yumi said as Ulrich's cell started ringing.

"SOS XANA!" Jeremie's voice said on the other line.

"We got to go." Ulrich said.

"I'm coming." Yumi said.

"You sure?" Ulrich asked.

"Anything to get out of this dump." Yumi said as she followed the group up the the factory. Jeremie was on the super computer.

"I'm sending you all to the mountain secter." Jeremie said. "Ladies first." Yumi and Aelita got into the scanners.

"Transfer Yumi......Transfer Aelita..........Scanner Yumi....Scanner Aelita.......Vertualzation!" Jeremie said as he sent the two girls into LYOKO with Ulrich and Odd behind them.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]